Programming Pokemon Online replay player

Status
Not open for further replies.
there seems to be a bug with Tail Grow, because in this replay, it didn't show the number of boost that Manaphy got, and the log shows in replay doesn't match the original log

Turn 7

Manxer called Palkia back!
Manxer sent out Mewtwo!
Mewtwo is exerting its pressure!
Echcom'sManaphy used Tail Glow!
Echcom'sManaphy's undefined rose by NaN stages!
Rain continues to fall!
Start of turn 7

Manxer called Palkia back!

Manxer sent out Mewtwo!

Mewtwo is exerting its Pressure!

Echcom's Manaphy used Tail Glow!

Echcom's Manaphy's Sp. Att. drastically rose!

Rain continues to fall!
http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-echcom-vs-Manxer--2011-12-31

edit: ok after seeing more log, I guess that it's because of the log from 1.0.52 doesn't match with the replay convertor, so it messed everything and it's very hard to follow or understand, hope you can fix it soon (or maybe PO people should, I just reported this on their forum too)

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
Hi, since the new patch, my replay files ave not been working. Probably just a bug that will be ironed out with all the others in the patch, but I'm just checking.
I get this message: Error: Replay file must an original Pokemon Online replay file.
Please send me the replay file (mediafire, if you don't have a better way), so that I can study it.

there seems to be a bug with Tail Grow, because in this replay, it didn't show the number of boost that Manaphy got, and the log shows in replay doesn't match the original log

http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-echcom-vs-Manxer--2011-12-31

edit: ok after seeing more log, I guess that it's because of the log from 1.0.52 doesn't match with the replay convertor, so it messed everything and it's very hard to follow or understand, hope you can fix it soon (or maybe PO people should, I just reported this on their forum too)
Ok so this log is totally messed up, attacks coem from the wrong side, hp doesnt move, ect. It,s almost unwatchable. I am using the 1.0.52 version of PO because i got it right before it said it wasnt reccommended to download it. (yeah how sart am I -.-) I don't know if thats a problem, but i do not know how to downgrade PO.

But anyway heres the replay: http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-PrinceTurtwigXIII-vs-elevator-music--2011-12-30-1

Fixed, and seriously, coyotte508, this is the second time you've done this (changed the log format without telling me first). u_u

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
thanks, it works better, but it still doesn't work out like it was

I don't know how to explain this clearly, for example, in this replay
http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-Manxer-vs-mc-test--2011-12-31-1

go to turn 15 and you will see the HP bar got messed up, similarly, from that onwards, the HP bar on my side didn't seem to work properly
Hmm.

The replay says this:

Code:
<Pointed stones dug into Darkrai!>
<!>Darkrai's new HP is 212%.
<Darkrai is hurt by spikes!>
<!>Darkrai's new HP is 177%.
This is a PO bug, not a replay viewer bug. I'm afraid there's not much I can do about it.

A possible workaround would be to ignore PO's HP reporting for entry hazards. Do you think I should do this?

those log aren't in the original log, how to open to see that ?

A possible workaround would be to ignore PO's HP reporting for entry hazards. Do you think I should do this?
yes maybe this is a better solution, I didn't know the errors come from the log

Why does it keep giving me a warning when i try to upload a pokemon online battle that it isnt a pokemon online battle or something like that?

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
Creator of PS
Why does it keep giving me a warning when i try to upload a pokemon online battle that it isnt a pokemon online battle or something like that?
I'll tell you the same thing I told Hippo Icicle.

Please send me (PM or post) the replay file (mediafire, if you don't have a better way), so that I can study it.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
Creator of PS
Stupid po 1.0.52

I have the Wish glitch as well with the replay viewer. After some investigating I found out it was clearly because of PO 1.0.52. If you look at the hidden stuff from the log (open it like in a browser and click on 'show pagesource' in the right mousebutton menu) and you can clearly see the glitch:

<div class="UseAttack">Vaporeon used <b><span style='color:#a8a878'>Wish</span></b>!</div><br />
<div class="Space"></div><br />
<div class="Weather"><span style='color:#b8a038'>The sandstorm rages!</span></div><br />
<div class="Weather"><span style='color:#b8a038'>Vaporeon is buffeted by the sandstorm!</span></div><br />
<!--Vaporeon's new HP is 330%.-->
<div class="ItemMessage">Vaporeon restored a little HP using its Leftovers!</div><br />
<!--Vaporeon's new HP is 359%.-->
<div class="BeginTurn"><b><span style='color:#0000ff'>Start of turn 8</span></b></div><br />
<div class="UseAttack">Robert-'s Tyranitar used <b><span style='color:#705848'>Crunch</span></b>!</div><br />
<div class="CriticalHit"><span style='color:#6b0000'>A critical hit!</span></div><br />
<div class="StraightDamage">Vaporeon lost 247 HP! (53% of its health)</div><br />
<!--Vaporeon's new HP is 112%.-->
<div class="StatChange">Vaporeon's Defense fell!</div><br />
<div class="UseAttack">Vaporeon used <b><span style='color:#6890f0'>Scald</span></b>!</div><br />
<div class="Effective"><span style='color:#0000ff'>It's super effective!</span></div><br />
<div class="StraightDamage">Robert-'s Tyranitar lost 30% of its health!</div><br />
<!--Robert-'s Tyranitar's new HP is 69%.-->
<div class="Weather"><span style='color:#b8a038'>The sandstorm rages!</span></div><br />
<div class="Weather"><span style='color:#b8a038'>Vaporeon is buffeted by the sandstorm!</span></div><br />
<!--Vaporeon's new HP is 83%.-->
<div class="MoveMessage"><span style='color:#a8a878'>Vaporeon's wish came true!</span></div><br />
<!--Vaporeon's new HP is 315%.-->

Vaporeon used Wish!
The sandstorm rages!
Vaporeon is buffeted by the sandstorm!
Vaporeon restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 8

Robert-'s Tyranitar used Crunch!
A critical hit!

Vaporeon lost 247 HP! (53% of its health)
Vaporeon's Defense fell!

Vaporeon used Scald!
It's super effective!
Robert-'s Tyranitar lost 30% of its health!

The sandstorm rages!
Vaporeon is buffeted by the sandstorm!
Vaporeon's wish came true!

And when you switch out:
<div class="BeginTurn"><b><span style='color:#0000ff'>Start of turn 12</span></b></div><br />
<div class="SendBack">Twannes called Vaporeon back!</div><br />
<div class="SendOut">Twannes sent out Landorus!</div><br />
<!--Landorus's previous position in the team: 4.-->
<!--Landorus's new place on the field: 0.-->
<!--Landorus's life: 100%.-->
<!--Landorus's status: fine.-->
<!--Landorus's level: 100.-->
<!--Landorus's shininess: 0.-->
<!--Landorus's gender: Male.-->
<div class="MoveMessage"><span style='color:#b8a038'>Pointed stones dug into Landorus!</span></div><br />
<!--Landorus's new HP is 279%.-->

Start of turn 12

Twannes called Vaporeon back!
Twannes sent out Landorus!
Pointed stones dug into Landorus!

So should we just go back to po 1.0.30 until its fixed or not?

It's a cool idea, but the flaws you've pointed out certainly hinder it from being too useful.

Perhaps it could be used as a teaching tool in its current state, showing examples of scouting, prediction, risk & reward, etc etc.

Very cool though! Definitely keep working on it. Maybe you could have Regenerator and Natural Cure be automatic on the pokemon that use them, as the pokemon that do always use them. (No more Own Tempo Slowbro or Serene Grace Blissey running around :P)
Funny thing is, I'm actually doing that lol. Which is why I have this replay. Which is where I found the glitch.

http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-TUS-Charizard92-vs-SpDy-Volt-Master--2012-01-10

Go to turn 5. My salamance switches in and takes stealth rock damage, but doesn't actually lose any health; in fact, it puts my health to 249%. Clearly I don't ahve 249% health lol.

Found a typo while watching a battle.

The foe's Xatu is buffeted by the sandstorm!
Turn 36

Red Menace used Bullet Punch!
The foe's Xatu lost 47% of its health!
Red Menace is hurt by Rocky Helmet's the foe's Xatu!

The foe's Xatu used Hidden Power!
It's super-effective! Red Menace lost 28% of its health!

Red Menace fainted!
The sandstorm rages!

The foe's Xatu is buffeted by the sandstorm!
EnragedBeast sent out SC-ROTOM (Rotom-W)!
Pointed stones dug into SC-ROTOM!

I think that the Xatu wants to hold the rocky helmet, not the other way around.

This might be a PO error since it was in the text.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
Creator of PS
I have the Wish glitch as well with the replay viewer. After some investigating I found out it was clearly because of PO 1.0.52. If you look at the hidden stuff from the log (open it like in a browser and click on 'show pagesource' in the right mousebutton menu) and you can clearly see the glitch:
I've said this at least five times this entire thread. -_-

So should we just go back to po 1.0.30 until its fixed or not?
The replay player's safe to use right now; I just made it ignore PO's HP reporting.

Found a typo while watching a battle.

This might be a PO error since it was in the text.
Can you link to the replay? I think it may be a bug in my player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)