Programming Pokemon Online replay player

Discussion in 'Technical Projects' started by Zarel, Aug 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Manxer

Manxer

there seems to be a bug with Tail Grow, because in this replay, it didn't show the number of boost that Manaphy got, and the log shows in replay doesn't match the original log

http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-echcom-vs-Manxer--2011-12-31

edit: ok after seeing more log, I guess that it's because of the log from 1.0.52 doesn't match with the replay convertor, so it messed everything and it's very hard to follow or understand, hope you can fix it soon (or maybe PO people should, I just reported this on their forum too)
  2. KingTorterraXIV

KingTorterraXIV

Ok so this log is totally messed up, attacks coem from the wrong side, hp doesnt move, ect. It,s almost unwatchable. I am using the 1.0.52 version of PO because i got it right before it said it wasnt reccommended to download it. (yeah how sart am I -.-) I don't know if thats a problem, but i do not know how to downgrade PO.

But anyway heres the replay: http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-PrinceTurtwigXIII-vs-elevator-music--2011-12-30-1
  3. Zarel

Zarel Not a Yuyuko fan
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
    Creator of PS

Please send me the replay file (mediafire, if you don't have a better way), so that I can study it.

Fixed, and seriously, coyotte508, this is the second time you've done this (changed the log format without telling me first). u_u
  4. Oglemi

Oglemi #bananarepublic
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    C&C Leader

5. Zarel

Zarel Not a Yuyuko fan
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
    Creator of PS

6. Manxer

Manxer

thanks, it works better, but it still doesn't work out like it was

I don't know how to explain this clearly, for example, in this replay
    http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-Manxer-vs-mc-test--2011-12-31-1

go to turn 15 and you will see the HP bar got messed up, similarly, from that onwards, the HP bar on my side didn't seem to work properly
  7. Steamroll

Steamroll resident PS fascist
    is a Smogon IRC AOPis a Battle Server Moderator

8. Zarel

Zarel Not a Yuyuko fan
    Creator of PS

Hmm.

The replay says this:

Code:
    <Pointed stones dug into Darkrai!>
    <!>Darkrai's new HP is 212%.
    <Darkrai is hurt by spikes!>
    <!>Darkrai's new HP is 177%.
    This is a PO bug, not a replay viewer bug. I'm afraid there's not much I can do about it.

A possible workaround would be to ignore PO's HP reporting for entry hazards. Do you think I should do this?
  9. Manxer

Manxer

those log aren't in the original log, how to open to see that ?

yes maybe this is a better solution, I didn't know the errors come from the log
  10. Zarel

Zarel Not a Yuyuko fan
    Creator of PS

11. Tepig

Tepig

Why does it keep giving me a warning when i try to upload a pokemon online battle that it isnt a pokemon online battle or something like that?
  12. Zarel

Zarel Not a Yuyuko fan
    Creator of PS

I'll tell you the same thing I told Hippo Icicle.

Please send me (PM or post) the replay file (mediafire, if you don't have a better way), so that I can study it.
  13. Oglemi

Oglemi #bananarepublic
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    C&C Leader

14. Zarel

Zarel Not a Yuyuko fan
    Creator of PS

Code:
    <div class="MoveMessage"><span style='color:#78c850'>SteamrRUll's Scolipede's health is sapped by leech seed.</span></div><br />
    <!--SteamrRUll's Scolipede's new HP is 87%.-->
    <!--Tangrowth's new HP is 404%.-->

PO bug. :/
  15. Chieliee

Chieliee

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_DEC in /home/aesoft/public_html/pokemon/replays.inc.php on line 38119
  16. iss

iss happily ever after
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

17. Pocket

Pocket Nyanko Sensei >:3
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
    Doubles Leader

18. Berserker Lord

Berserker Lord unreliable analysis writer.

No Pocket, the opponent just forfited before the actual KO from Destiny Bond started.
  19. Bleeding Heart

Bleeding Heart

20. Pocket

Pocket Nyanko Sensei >:3
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
    Doubles Leader

21. Twannes

Twannes

Stupid po 1.0.52

I have the Wish glitch as well with the replay viewer. After some investigating I found out it was clearly because of PO 1.0.52. If you look at the hidden stuff from the log (open it like in a browser and click on 'show pagesource' in the right mousebutton menu) and you can clearly see the glitch:

The part where it fucks up (open)

<div class="UseAttack">Vaporeon used <b><span style='color:#a8a878'>Wish</span></b>!</div><br />
    <div class="Space"></div><br />
    <div class="Weather"><span style='color:#b8a038'>The sandstorm rages!</span></div><br />
    <div class="Weather"><span style='color:#b8a038'>Vaporeon is buffeted by the sandstorm!</span></div><br />
    <!--Vaporeon's new HP is 330%.-->
    <div class="ItemMessage">Vaporeon restored a little HP using its Leftovers!</div><br />
    <!--Vaporeon's new HP is 359%.-->
    <div class="BeginTurn"><b><span style='color:#0000ff'>Start of turn 8</span></b></div><br />
    <div class="UseAttack">Robert-'s Tyranitar used <b><span style='color:#705848'>Crunch</span></b>!</div><br />
    <div class="CriticalHit"><span style='color:#6b0000'>A critical hit!</span></div><br />
    <div class="StraightDamage">Vaporeon lost 247 HP! (53% of its health)</div><br />
    <!--Vaporeon's new HP is 112%.-->
    <div class="StatChange">Vaporeon's Defense fell!</div><br />
    <div class="UseAttack">Vaporeon used <b><span style='color:#6890f0'>Scald</span></b>!</div><br />
    <div class="Effective"><span style='color:#0000ff'>It's super effective!</span></div><br />
    <div class="StraightDamage">Robert-'s Tyranitar lost 30% of its health!</div><br />
    <!--Robert-'s Tyranitar's new HP is 69%.-->
    <div class="Weather"><span style='color:#b8a038'>The sandstorm rages!</span></div><br />
    <div class="Weather"><span style='color:#b8a038'>Vaporeon is buffeted by the sandstorm!</span></div><br />
    <!--Vaporeon's new HP is 83%.-->
    <div class="MoveMessage"><span style='color:#a8a878'>Vaporeon's wish came true!</span></div><br />
    <!--Vaporeon's new HP is 315%.-->

The actual visible log (open)

Vaporeon used Wish!
    The sandstorm rages!
    Vaporeon is buffeted by the sandstorm!
    Vaporeon restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 8

Robert-'s Tyranitar used Crunch!
    A critical hit!

Vaporeon lost 247 HP! (53% of its health)
    Vaporeon's Defense fell!

Vaporeon used Scald!
    It's super effective!
    Robert-'s Tyranitar lost 30% of its health!

The sandstorm rages!
    Vaporeon is buffeted by the sandstorm!
    Vaporeon's wish came true!

And when you switch out:
    Yea po fails (open)

<div class="BeginTurn"><b><span style='color:#0000ff'>Start of turn 12</span></b></div><br />
    <div class="SendBack">Twannes called Vaporeon back!</div><br />
    <div class="SendOut">Twannes sent out Landorus!</div><br />
    <!--Landorus's previous position in the team: 4.-->
    <!--Landorus's new place on the field: 0.-->
    <!--Landorus's life: 100%.-->
    <!--Landorus's status: fine.-->
    <!--Landorus's level: 100.-->
    <!--Landorus's shininess: 0.-->
    <!--Landorus's gender: Male.-->
    <div class="MoveMessage"><span style='color:#b8a038'>Pointed stones dug into Landorus!</span></div><br />
    <!--Landorus's new HP is 279%.-->

Actual log (open)

Start of turn 12

Twannes called Vaporeon back!
    Twannes sent out Landorus!
    Pointed stones dug into Landorus!

Links to log/replay (open)

So should we just go back to po 1.0.30 until its fixed or not?
  22. Charizard92

Charizard92

Funny thing is, I'm actually doing that lol. Which is why I have this replay. Which is where I found the glitch.

http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-TUS-Charizard92-vs-SpDy-Volt-Master--2012-01-10

Go to turn 5. My salamance switches in and takes stealth rock damage, but doesn't actually lose any health; in fact, it puts my health to 249%. Clearly I don't ahve 249% health lol.
  23. Lunar Fist

Lunar Fist

Found a typo while watching a battle.

The foe's Xatu is buffeted by the sandstorm!
    Turn 36

Red Menace used Bullet Punch!
    The foe's Xatu lost 47% of its health!
    Red Menace is hurt by Rocky Helmet's the foe's Xatu!

The foe's Xatu used Hidden Power!
    It's super-effective! Red Menace lost 28% of its health!

Red Menace fainted!
    The sandstorm rages!

The foe's Xatu is buffeted by the sandstorm!
    EnragedBeast sent out SC-ROTOM (Rotom-W)!
    Pointed stones dug into SC-ROTOM!

I think that the Xatu wants to hold the rocky helmet, not the other way around.

This might be a PO error since it was in the text.
  24. Zarel

Zarel Not a Yuyuko fan
    Creator of PS

I've said this at least five times this entire thread. -_-

The replay player's safe to use right now; I just made it ignore PO's HP reporting.

Can you link to the replay? I think it may be a bug in my player.
  25. Lunar Fist

Lunar Fist

The replay player's safe to use right now; I just made it ignore PO's HP reporting.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fat Lunar Fist [​IMG]
    Found a typo while watching a battle.

This might be a PO error since it was in the text.

Can you link to the replay? I think it may be a bug in my player.

http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-EnragedBeast-vs-AuraDhaliaaaa--2012-01-13-1

I watched it again and the same error appeared, although that's probably not surprising.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)