Programming Pokemon Online replay player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
You probably already heard that 10 times ago but that thing clearly can't read doubles battles.
It should say that when you upload a double battle. Does it not?

Mine is in the Pokemon Online file and it still doesn't work. I don't know whats wrong. Please explain.
Can you upload the file somewhere, so I can look at it? Pastebin, for instance? Or Mediafire, if you don't know how to pastebin an HTML file?

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
This might be another case of a PO bug, but it seems like Toxic is not being reported correctly. On turn 22 of this replay, the opposing Claydol is hit with Toxic, but the TOX status bubble doesn't show up, and the damage is not applied properly. The Claydol takes 12.5% poison damage for the three turns it is still active afterward. Turns 5 and 32 of this one have the same thing occur.
Fixed.

Wasn't so much "PO bug" as "PO changed their format without telling me"

404 Not Found
The requested URL /pokemon/all.php was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

^ yea I was trying to upload a log earlier(I have it bookmarked), and Firefox first gave me a "404 - Not Found" page. Then when I hit refresh it redirected me to it as a search.

It's up now and working fine for me, don't know why it was like that earlier though.

How come the replayer doesn't load for me, but it works for everyone else I have asked? For some reason when i'm using my internet, the replayer wont load, but all of the other pages load.

Any ideas on what is happening?

I keep getting this message :(

''Error: Replay file must an original Pokemon Online replay file. Copying and pasting replay text into another file will not work.''

I'm getting the File straight from the PO Replay Folder... Am I doing something wrong, or is it a bug?

^ You shouldn't use a Replay file, but a Log file, those are in the "Pokemon Online - Logs" folder.

Anyway, when I try to upload logs with my original alt "Luck>Skill", it says the logs aren't from an english pokemon online log file, while when I try with another name, they work just fine.

Will it be available for Triple- and Double-Battles, too? I dunno if that's possible, but it'd be really cool and it doesn't work yet I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)