POP POP

Does this thread need a poll?

• Total voters

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
so fatecrashers

since you're amazing and all, i thought i'd make a request!

could you possibly draw masquerain, one of my favorite underappreciated mons, and have it intimidating (ability) some ridiculous mon that would never really get intimidated?? i'll let you select so your creativity can really take over. :D

(also you rock etc)

Is that Vanillish perving on Slowbro? Well, I suppose you decided to do Mack's request, at least unintentionally....cool facial expressions though.

The interwebs pic made me laugh out loud and scare my dog.
I hope you're happy
:D

I like scrafty and zoroark a lot.
But in all honesty I think jellicent looks a little messy..
Most notably the lining on its upper head and (mouth).
The pose itself is quite awesome, but the jagged lineart kind of distracts my eye from it.
sorry :(

Oh, and more troll face :3

We trusted you, I trusted you... I am disappoint.
You WERE my idol, reaching such heights with great "original" art and submissions. I just read the post and to put it simply, I was heartbroken. The image fate I knew and loved was gone from my mind in a matter of moments and shall never be restored. I have been scarred for life.

Thanks a lot...
have a good April 1st. =P

I mean if he was moving parts together from different sources and junk, couldn't we just treat this like sprite fusions.

Resolution: Fuse the Super Spriting thread and this one.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Well, I guess it's time to come clean with you guys.

The truth is, none of the artwork that I've posted in this thread have ever been my original work. In reality, I'm actually a pretty crappy drawer, and I certainly couldn't sketch a Pokemon if my life depended on it. All the stuff you see here have been meticulously swiped from other sources, and then digitally manipulated so they seem to have the same style and consistency. This is why it takes so long for me to complete my long list of requests, because you see, stealing and changing other people's art takes time.

I've been taking credit for other people's hard work for far too long, and it's been weighing upon my conscience for quite a while, so that's why I'm confessing, as it were.

I don't deserve the artist badge that I've been given, I don't deserve all the Luvdiscs, it's all a big sham. If an admin wants to remove the badge and lock the thread then that's fine with me. I hope the community as a whole can find it in their heart to forgive me, though I'll understand if you don't.

So yeah, this is me, a plagiarist. Feel free to post whatever opinion you have of me now, we all know I deserve it.

Phew, feels so good to finally get that off my chest.
I lol'd.

all of Fate's art was done by a little african boy in his basement who is paid in rotten sardines and old pencil lead

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)