Prize Claiming Thread MkII (MAQ March #10223)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matezoide: Approved +.3
Geodude6: Approved +.3
Glacier Knight: Approved +.3

(125.9)

Need Moar Mons:

*Scratchet (TBD) Male*
Nature:
Modest
Type:
Normal: STAB; +1 BAP on attacks that match dominant arena type after 3 actions. Unable to have Thrash or Outrage disrupted by oncoming damage.
Fighting: STAB; Ignore weight restrictions of Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw.

Abilities:
Scrappy:
Type: Passive
This Pokemon's Normal and Fighting attacks carry a special signature that can damage Ghosts, even if they have phased out.
Prankster:
The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks a +1 increase in priority level.
Vital Spirit:
This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage and energy/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker, it will wake up the next action. If a Pokemon with Vital Spirit also has Insomnia, its Defense and Special Defense each is increased by one (1) Rank permanently, and its BRT is increased by two (2) ranks.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 40
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/6
AC: 0/5
MC: 0

Attacks: 18/88 Total
Scratch
Fury Swipes
Baby Doll Eyes
Harden
Focus Energy
Rock Smash
Roar
Noble Roar

Yawn
Rapid Spin
Confuse Ray
Baton Pass
Air Cutter

Taunt
Focus Blast
Protect
Rock Slide
Grass Knot

-2 CC

Self-Approved

Ice Age 3, Electric Boogaloo

Currency Counters: 19+1=20

Kimli (Snorlax):
MC: 4
KOC: 1

Spending KOC on MC and purchasing Psywave (TM, 3) and Rain Dance (TM, 2).

That should be all, if I already claimed from this match, I apologize.

EDIT: Actually, I got some rewards from here

Raid 1

Currency Counters: 20+30 (Achievement) + 4 (Completion)=54

Raid KOC: 16

Spending all of that KOC on Braviary

Bahamut (Salamence):

Purchasing Hyper Voice (Tutor, 2) and Strength (HM, 2)

Serenity (Togekiss):

Purchasing Shock Wave (Tutor, 2) and Signal Beam (Tutor, 2).

Marco (Gallade):

Purchasing Skill Swap (Tutor, 2) and Snatch (Tutor, 2).

Captain Falcon (Braviary):
MC: 4+16=20

Purchasing Zen Headbutt (Tutor, 2), Fly (HM, 2), Frustration (TM, 2), Giga Impact (TM, 2), Rain Dance (TM, 2), Return (TM, 2), Rest (TM, 2), Swagger (TM, 2), Rock Tomb (TM, 2), and Sunny Day (TM,2).

That will do it.
Accidentally claimed Swagger for Braviary here when I already had it, so spending that 2 MC on Secret Power instead.

Proof that it had Swagger before.

A defeat, but one that was closer than my previous badge attempt.

Eternal Drifter gets 2 CC
Zoroark gets 3 MC, 1 KOC
Smeargle gets 3 MC, 1 KOC, and Sketched (Focus Blast, Knock Off, Play Rough)
Delphox gets 3 MC

Mirage the Zoroark gains, with the KOC, 4 MC. They will be spent on ORAS TMs Giga Impact and Swords Dance

Mirage the Zoroark, Seeker of the Drifter, Survivor of the Showdown:
EC: 6/6
MC: 0 (Gains Giga Impact and Swords Dance)

Achisuto the Smeargle gains, with the KOC, 4 MC. During the battle, he sketched the moves Focus Blast, Knock Off, and Play Rough, consuming 3 Sketches. Then I will replenish the three Sketches (1 MC each), and stockpile the last MC.

Achistuo the Smeargle, Painter of Fate, Gracious Loser of Melees:
MC: 22 (Gains Focus Blast, Knock Off, and Play Rough)
AC: 5/5

Delphox gains 3 MC from the battle, bringing his total to 4. They will be spent on ORAS Tutors Magic Room and Wonder Room.

Rakka the Delphox:
EC: 9/9
MC: 0 (Gains Magic Room and Wonder Room)

Myself, I gain 2 CC. Stockiping.

Eternal Drifter:
Currency Counters: 49
Turns out Delphox already knows Magic Room. I would like to reclaim the MC spent on the extra move, and then spend both of the MC he possesses on ORAS Tutor Recycle.

Claiming 2UC from here, since I subreffed a two-round flash and reffed one round.
Also, claiming 19UC from here and here, for a grand sub-total of 21UC claimed and a grand total of 68UC.

Also #2, these guys were changed from boys to girls here. Changing them back to boys because they're getting confused over their sexuality.
One of Silver's first memories is that of a shadowy figure of white and black, ever-present and ever-watchful over the boy's shoulder. Silver can't recall a time when he wasn't being observed by this mysterious silhouette, yet he never felt threatened by it. As soon as he was old enough to set out on his journey with Pokémon, Silver knew what he was searching for: this flash of white from his childhood. Silver has never known for sure whether Soul is the Pokémon that watched over him as a child, and Soul has always stayed silent when his trainer asks him about it. Nonetheless, and despite his steely demeanor, more than his first Pokémon, Soul is Silver's guardian and closest friend.

Soul - Absol (M).
Type: Dark
Dark STAB; ignores Attract and Confusion status entirely when using Dark-type damaging and non-damaging attacks.

Abilities: Pressure / Super Luck / Justified (U)

Nature: Hasty (+15% Spe / +9% Acc / -1 Def)

Stats:
HP - 100
Atk - 5
Def - 1 (-)
SpA - 3
SpD - 2
Spe - 87 (+)
Size class - 3
Weight class - 3
Total: 18

Credit to the amazing DJTHED for the amazing sprite
Soul - Mega Absol (M).

Type: Dark

Abilities: Pressure / Super Luck / Justified (U) / Magic Bounce

Nature: Hasty (+15% Spe / +20% Acc / -1 Def)

Stats:
HP - 100
Atk - 6
Def - 1 (-)
SpA - 4
SpD - 2
Spe - 133 (+)
Size class - 3
Weight class - 3
Total: 21
EC: 0/0
KOC: 0

Attacks (43)
Level up:
Perish Song
Me First
Razor Wind
Detect
Scratch
Taunt
Feint
Leer
Quick Attack
Pursuit
Bite
Double Team
Swords Dance
Slash
Future Sight
Night Slash
Psycho Cut

Egg:
Magic Coat
Play Rough
Substitute
Sucker Punch
Zen Headbutt
Megahorn
Baton Pass

TM:
Ice Beam
Rock Tomb
Torment
Will-O-Wisp
Payback
Stone Edge
Thunder Wave
Fire Blast
Thunderbolt
Dark Pulse
Rest
Sleep Talk

Tutor:
Counter
Endure
Knock Off
Bounce
Iron Tail
Superpower

Event/Anime/Manga:
Wish

Greed - Sableye (M).
Type: Dark / Ghost
Dark STAB; ignores Attract and Confusion status entirely when using Dark-type damaging and non-damaging attacks.
Ghost STAB; immune to the effects of full trapping moves and the Arena Trap, Magnet Pull, and Shadow Tag abilities. Can switch out while affected by a partial trapping move.

Abilities: Keen Eye / Stall / Prankster (U)

Nature: Brave (+1 Atk / -15% Spe / -10% Evasion)

Stats:
HP - 90
Atk - 4 (+)
Def - 3
SpA - 3
SpD - 3
Spe - 43 (-)
Size class - 1
Weight class - 2
Total: 16

EC: 0/0
MC: 1
KOC:

Attacks (39):
Level up:
Mean Look
Zen Headbutt
Leer
Scratch
Foresight
Night Shade
Astonish
Fury Swipes
Fake Out
Detect
Shadow Sneak
Shadow Claw
Knock Off
Foul Play
Shadow Ball

Egg:
Imprison
Metal Burst
Recover
Sucker Punch
Trick
Feint

TM:
Will-O-Wisp
Payback
Torment
Brick Break
Poison Jab
Taunt
Aerial Ace
Substitute
Dazzling Gleam

Tutor:
Endure
Pain Split
ThunderPunch
Low Kick
Counter
Ice Punch
Magic Coat
DynamicPunch
Focus Punch

Jaeger - Colossoil (M).
Type: Dark / Ground
Ground STAB; immune to Sandstorm damage. Ignores Arena restrictions on Dig and Seismic Attacks for Arenas in which any land mass exists. Evasive Digging reduced from 6 energy per action to 5 per action.

Abilities: Rebound / Guts / Pressure (U)

Nature: Jolly (+15% Spe / +14% Acc / -1 SpA)

Stats:
HP - 120
Atk - 5
Def - 3
SpA - 2 (-)
SpD - 3
Spe - 110 (+)
Size class - 5
Weight class - 10
Total: 22

KOC:

Attacks (43):
Level up:
Drill Run
Peck
Rototiller
Horn Attack
Leer
Tackle
Bubblebeam
Bite
Rapid Spin
Body Slam
Dig
Bounce
Megahorn
Crunch
Horn Drill

Egg:
Encore
Fake Out
Foul Play
Sand Tomb
Sucker Punch
Double-Edge

TM:
Taunt
Protect
Earthquake
Bulldoze
Substitute
Endure
U-Turn
Poison Jab
Facade
Rest
Sleep Talk
Smack Down
Sunny Day
Rock Tomb
Stone Edge
Brick Break

Tutor:
Knock Off
Snatch
Iron Tail
Aqua Tail
Superpower
Dive

Also #3, spending 6UC on Zelda the Ninetales' MC. She learns Spite (Gen 6 Tutor), Mimic (Gen 6 TM) and Psych Up (Gen 6 TM). Final: 62UC.

Last edited:
Maxim: Approved.
Eternal_Drifter: Approved, but next time link to something that we can check to make sure it is true. I know it is because it had it in our match, but yeah. Link next time or you'll get not approved.
YellowAdminSilver: Approved only if you stop being a duck.
Frosty: Are you spending those in Victini? If yes, NOT APPROVED. Approved otherwise.

AUC: 1.5 -> 2.7

I'll claim stuff after I eat <3

Flash
+1 CC
Hex the Gengar gets 3 MC and 2 KOC. KOC goes to MC.

Flash 2
+1 CC
Hex the Gengar gets 3 MC and 3 KOC. KOC goes to MC.

Flash Ref
+4 UC

Steel Gym: Succesful Defense
+2 CC
Mirra the Mawile gets 3 MC and 1 KOC. KOC goes to MC.
Bastion the Lucario gets 3 MC and 2 KOC. KOC goes to MC.
Zic the Empoleon gets 3 MC.

Steel Gym: First Defeat
+2 CC
Mirra the Mawile gets 3 MC and 1 KOC. KOC goes to MC.
Stalker the Kistunoh gets 3 MC and 1 KOC. KOC goes to MC.
Sturdy the Bronzong gets 3 MC.

Can someone even call this a battle?
+2 CC
Flare the Charizard gets 3 MC and 2 KOC. KOC goes to MC.
Elisa the Skarmory gets 2 MC and 1 AC.
Hyrule the Dragonite gets 3 MC and 1 KOC. KOC goes to MC.

Steel Warlord > Gay Fairy King
We get our 4th Gym Badge!
+2 CC
+10 UC
+Fairy Dust
Stalker the Kitsunoh gets 3 MC and 3 KOC. KOC goes to MC.
Bruno the Steelix gets 3 MC.
Skull the Aggron gets 3 MC.

Self-Approved since I have to leave and won't have time to actually spend them T.T

Last edited:
Frosty: Approved +.3

(126.2)

Alright, UC Dump time:

Altarianite: -10 CC

1 Moonblast
1 Refresh
2 Bulldoze
2 Dragon Claw
2 Facade
3 Pursuit
2 Rest
2 Frustration
2 Return
2 Sleep Talk
2 Substitute
2 Toxic
2 Thief
3 Twister
2 Giga Impact

For -30 UC /-10 CC in total

Altaria (TBD) Female
Nature:
Quiet
Type:
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
Natural Cure:
Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Cloud Nine (DW):
Type: Trait
Pokemon with Cloud Nine will not suffer any negative effects of weather, but will benefit from all positive effects. Sunny Day and Rain Dance do not increase the damage of attacks against them, or decrease the damage of their attacks. They suffer no damage in Hail and Sandstorm. Their SolarBeam will retain its BAP in Hail, Rain Dance, and Sandstorm, while the charge is still removed under Sunny Day. SolarBeam always charges against them, Blizzard, Thunder and Hurricane will always check with their 70% accuracy (or 50% if a weather effect reduces it.)

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 69 (-10% evasion)
Size Class: 2
Rank Total: 19

Type: Dragon/Fairy
Pixilate:
Type: Toggle
By default, this Pokemon's Normal-type moves are Fairy-type moves, and have an additional two (2) BAP boost. When toggled, this Pokemon's Normal-type attacks have their BAP increased by two (2). Only Normal-typed moves changed by Pixilate receive this boost, and not all Fairy-type moves. If a Pokemon has been skill-swapped multiple abilities that change Normal-type attacks, the attacks become dual-typed, but the BAP boosts of the abilities do not stack.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 69 (-) (-10% EVA)
Size Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 22

Attacks: 50 Total
Agility
Astonish
Bulldoze
Cotton Guard
Double Team
Draco Meteor
Dragon Claw
Dragon Dance
Dragon Pulse
Dragonbreath
Earthquake
Endure
Facade
Feather Dance
Fire Blast
Fly
Frustration
Fury Attack
Giga Impact
Growl
Haze
Heal Bell
Heat Wave
Hidden Power (Electric)
Hyper Beam
Hyper Voice
Ice Beam
Mirror Move
Mist
Moonblast
Outrage
Peck
Perish Song
Pluck
Protect
Pursuit
Refresh
Rest
Return
Roar
Roost
Safeguard
Sing
Sky Attack
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Tailwind
Thief
Toxic
Twister

Also spending 7 CC to Change Golurk from Quiet to Adamant

Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 47 (-)
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 7

Atk: Rank 6 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 55
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 7

More UC Dump, this time for Fidgit:

3 Metronome
3 Quick Guard
2 Hidden Power swap to Fairy
2 Embargo

for 10 UC into fidgit

Spending in Total:
40 UC
17 CC

Self-Approved

Last edited:
Here I bought Headbutt for Magnezone for 3 MC, which it cannot actually learn. I also spent 3 MC here on Role Play, which it also cannot learn. I would like to use these MC and 1 UC to max out its movepool by teaching it: Refresh (3 MC), Confide (2 MC), Electric Terrain (0 MC), and Recycle (2 MC). This brings me down to 142 UC.

6 UC, bringing me up to 148.

1 CC.
- Sableye gets 4 MC and has 1 MC stored, which go to Counter (3 MC) and Dazzling Gleam (2 MC).
- Metagross gets 6 MC (4 MC and 2 KOC), which go to Substitute (2 MC),

1 CC.
- Sableye gets 4 MC, which go to Snatch (2 MC) and Double Team (2 MC).

EDIT: 13 UC brings me up to 161.
EDIT: 3 UC brings me up to 164.
EDIT: 9 UC brings me up to 173.
EDIT: 6 UC and 6 UC brings me to 185.

EDIT: Completing Bronzong's movepool by teaching it Confide (2 UC), Psywave (0 UC), and Metal Sound (1 UC), bringing me to 182 UC.

Also, I apparently get a free Lucky Egg and Amulet Coin because I have neither.

EDIT: 6 UC brings me up to 188.

Last edited:
Claiming 50 CC (208) & 8 UC (8) and one (1) Cherish ball, one (1) Macho brace & one (1) Poison Gem (releasing Tropius) from this battles:
Eponine (Togekiss) gets 8 MC (17) & 2 KO (+2 MC = 19)
* Uses 18 MC to learn Echoed Voice (2), Fling (2), Frustration (2), Incinerate (2), Secret Power (2), Captivate (3) & Natural Gift (3), leaving her with 1 MC

Kurt (Slowbro) gets 6 MC (7) & 1 KO (+1 MC = 8)
* Using 8 MC to learn Round (2), Telekinesis (3) & Vice Grip (3)

Kirot (Metagross) gets 3 MC (3)
* Using 3 MC to learn Rollout (3)

Emcee (Mime Jr) gets 6 EC (6/6), 18 MC (18), 5 AC (5/5), 3 KO (+3 MC = 21) & 8 UC (+8 MC = 29)
* Unlocks Technician (HA)
** Evolves into Mr Mime
*** Using 7 MC to change it's nature from Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk) to Bold (+1 Def, -1 Atk)
**** Using 29 MC to learn
Misty Terrain (0), Magical Leaf (0), Quick Guard (0), Wide Guard (0), Power Swap (0), Guard Swap (0), Substitute (0), Psywave (0), Recycle (1), Trick (1), Role Play (1), Psychic (1), Baton Pass (1), Safeguard (1), Dazzling Gleam (2), Grass Knot (2), Focus Blast (2), Helping Hand (2), Foul Play (2), Torment (2), Hidden Power Fire (2), Icy Wind (2), Counter (3) & Endure (3)

Emcee (Mime Jr.) ♀
Nature: Bold (+1 Def, -1 Atk)
Type: Psychic / Fairy

Psychic STAB; Can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-Type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Fairy STAB; -1 EN on non-Fairy Typed Nature, Sound, and Scent moves (Stacks with second STAB where applicable). (Nature Power, Natural Gift; Sound Moves; Aromatherapy, Odor Sleuth, Sweet Scent)

Abilities: Soundproof / Filter / Technician

Soundproof: (Passive) Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell. (Known sound moves: Boomburst, Bug Buzz, Chatter, Disarming Voice, Echoed Voice, Grass Whistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Relic Song, Roar, Round, Screech, Sing, Snarl, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.)
Filter: (Passive) This Pokemon has a special energy barrier that reduces the Base Attack Power of any opponent's super effective attack by two (2).
Technician: (Passive) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their one-hit or two-hit attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power on each hit multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, Double Hit to from 4 per hit to 6 per hit etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack that has its BAP increased by Technician is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects. Technician only applies to combos in the rare case that an initial hit will have 6 or less BAP.

Atk: 1 (-)
Def: 4 (+)
SpA: 5
SpD: 6
Spe: 90
SC: 3
WC: 4
BRT: 19

Attacks (45/123)
Tickle
Barrier
Confusion
Copycat
Meditate
Encore
Double Slap
Mimic
Light Screen
Reflect
Psybeam
Misty Terrain
Magical Leaf
Quick Guard
Wide Guard
Power Swap
Guard Swap
Substitute
Psywave
Recycle
Trick
Role Play
Psychic
Baton Pass
Safeguard

Fake Out
Future Sight
Teeter Dance
Hypnosis
Healing Wish
Helping Hand
Foul Play
Icy Wind
Counter
Endure

Psyshock
SolarBeam
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Taunt
Dazzling Gleam
Grass Knot
Focus Blast
Torment
Hidden Power Fire
Since the prices for gym leaders changed I'm claiming the two (2) Heart Scales as well as the Inherited Bishop's Mallet Heirloom.

Last edited:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/me-vs-glacier-1v1-self-reffed-lc-singles.3549701/#post-6425579

+1CC ( Total is 28CC)

Mulder the Remoraid gets 1EC/3MC/1AC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/glacial-cash-money.3549516/

+1CC (Total is 29CC)

Syclant gets 3MC, stockpiling
Avalugg gets 4MC (3MC +1KOC), stockpiling

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/phione-vs-cowboyjake-3vs3-lc-singles.3546975/page-2

+5UC (Total is 8.8UC)

+1CC (total is 30CC)

Mulder the Remoraid 1EC/3MC/1AC (his Totals by now should be 4/5EC, 15MC, 4/5AC)

Last edited:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/geo-chinchou-flash.3549123/#post-6415412
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/i-didnt-know-chinchou-was-ice-type.3549744/#post-6426176
(Geodude forgot to give Bulb a KOC)

I get a total of 2 CC.
Bulbasaur gets a total of 2 EC, 5 MC, 2 AC, and 1 KOC.
Bulbasaur will use her KOC as MC. Learns Synthesis, Solar Beam, Seed Bomb (all LU moves worth 1 MC), and Bide (prev gen TM).

Buying a Venonat with my 2 CC. (Using Geodude's format because I like it :P)

Atlas [Venonat] (M)
Nature: Timid (+15% Spe, +6% Acc, -1 Atk)
Type:

: Bug STAB; Adds an additional guaranteed attack on all multi-hit moves (does not include two hit moves) with a total hit cap of five (5).
: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic status. Absorb Toxic Spikes on switch-in unless Flying-typed or using the ability Levitate. -- Accuracy when using Toxic, Poison Gas, or Poison Powder, hitting even during Dig, Fly, etc. Ignore Fog's accuracy reduction. Store Command.

Abilities:
Compound Eyes: (Passive) This Pokemon's complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Tinted Lens: (Passive) When this Pokemon uses an attack that is normally not very effective, that attack is calculated at the next highest resistance modifier. (e.g. 4x resistance is calculated at 2x, 2x resistance becomes neutral).
Run Away: (Passive) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle. LOCKED

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1-
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 52+
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 12

Moves:
Tackle
Disable
Foresight
Supersonic
Confusion
Poison Powder
Leech Life
Stun Spore
Psybeam

Agility
Baton Pass
Morning Sun
Rage Powder
Toxic Spikes

Hidden Power [Ground]
Solar Beam
Sludge Bomb
Infestation
Substitute

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
+3 UC, putting me at 52 UC.

Spending 33 UC to teach Metagross the following moves, leaving me at 29 UC:

2 UC:
Block
Bulldoze
Facade
Grass Knot
Gravity
Gyro Ball
Icy Wind
Psyshock
Sandstorm
Signal Beam
Stealth Rock
Toxic

3 UC:
Dynamic Punch
Mimic
Selfdestruct

Claiming 1 CC here and 3 UC here, also here 2 CC, and another one! 4 CC here.

CC: 22 -> 29 -> 11 (-2*9)
UC: 26 -> 29 -> 26

Also, from the "new people get 1 of each training item", I didn't get that boon. If I can claim all of them, then I will, otherwise just claiming the free 1x Lucky Egg

Chihiro the KIRLIA
EC: 4/9 -> 8/9 (+3 UC)
MC: 0 -> 3
AC: 3/5 -> 4/5
Also using his 2013 Nature Change to go from Bold to Timid

Noble the MOLLUX
MC: 0 -> 3

Abbadon the MAWILE
MC: 1 -> 7 (+2KOC)

Prince the SAWSBUCK
MC: 0 -> 6 (+6KOC) -> 0
Learns Rock Smash, Secret Power, Grass Knot (ORAS TM)

Kirlia (Chihiro) [M]
Nature: Timid [+Spe, -Atk, +6 Acc.]

Abilities: Synchronize / Trace / Telepathy (H)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 58 (50*1.15, rounded up)
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 8/9
MC: 3
AC: 4/5

Attacks (25):

Lvl Up:
Magical Leaf
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind
Psychic
Hypnosis
Imprison

Egg:
Destiny Bond
Encore
Disable
Skill Swap
Confuse Ray

TM/HM:
Thunder Wave
Taunt
Thunderbolt
Psyshock
Shadow Ball
Dazzling Gleam
Protect
Will-O-Wisp

Tutor/Past Gen.:
~None~

Spending a buttload of CC for new Pokemon, too.

Colosshale (Colosshale) [M]
Type: Water / Dark

Abilities: Rebound / Storm Drain / Flare Boost (H)

Nature: Jolly [+Speed, -SpAtk, +22 Acc.]

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 98 (85*1.15, rounded up)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 9
Base Rank Total: 16
+22 Acc.

Attacks (16):

Lvl Up:
Leer
Tackle
Bubblebeam
Bite
Rapid Spin
Body Slam

Egg:
Water Spout
Fake Out
Sucker Punch
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang

TM/HM:
U-Turn
Taunt
Protect
Substitute
Earthquake

Tutor/Past Gen.:
~None~

Maryam (Cupra) [F]
Type: Bug / Psychic

Abilities: Shield Dust / Keen Eye / Illusion (H)

Nature: Sassy [+Special Defence, -Speed, -10 Eva.]

Stats:
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 38 (44/1.15, rounded down)
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

Attacks (16):

Lvl Up:
Tackle
String Shot
Bug Bite
Sunny Day
Heal Pulse
Confusion

Egg:
Bug Buzz
Close Combat
Counter
Disable
Hydro Pump

TM/HM:
Psyshock
Will-O-Wisp
Substitute
Protect
Shadow Ball

Tutor/Past Gen.:
~None~

Leijon (Skitty) [F]
Type: Normal

Abilities: Cute Charm / Normalize / Wonder Skin (H)

Nature: Adamant [+Attack, -Special Attack]

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 50

Attacks (23):

Lvl Up:
Fake Out
Growl
Tail Whip
Tackle
Foresight
Attract
Sing
Copycat
Disarming Voice
Double Slap
Feint Attack
Assist
Charm

Egg:
Baton Pass
Sucker Punch
Wish
Cosmic Power
Zen Headbutt

TM/HM:
Dig
Retaliate
Thunder Wave
Frustration
Protect

Tutor/Past Gen.:
~None~

Machismo {Nidoran) [M]
Type: Poison

Abilities: Poison Point / Rivalry / Hustle (H)

Nature: Naive [+Speed, -Defence, +12 Acc.]

Stats:
Def: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 58 (50*1.15, rounded up)
+12 Acc.
EC: 0/9

Attacks (19):

Lvl Up:
Leer
Peck
Focus Energy
Tackle
Horn Attack
Double Kick
Poison Sting
Fury Attack
Helping Hand

Egg:
Counter
Disable
Sucker Punch
Endure
Head Smash

TM/HM:
Toxic
Thunderbolt
Protect
Substitute
Venoshock

Tutor/Past Gen.:
~None~

Mulier {Nidoran) [F]
Type: Poison

Abilities: Poison Point / Rivalry / Hustle (H)

Nature: Quiet [+Special Attack, -Speed, -10 Eva.]

Stats:
Spe: 35 (41/1.15, rounded down)

Attacks (19):

Lvl Up:
Growl
Scratch
Tail Whip
Tackle
Double Kick
Poison Sting
Fury Swipes
Bite
Helping Hand

Egg:
Counter
Disable
Endure
Pursuit
Skull Bash

TM/HM:
Toxic
Protect
Substitute
Venoshock
Ice Beam

Tutor/Past Gen.:
~None~

Peixes (Goldeen) [M]
Type: Water

Abilities: Water Veil / Swift Swim / Lightning Rod (H)

Nature: Quiet [+Special Attack, -Speed, -10 Eva.]

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Spe: 54 (63/1.15, rounded down)

Attacks (17):

Lvl Up:
Peck
Tail Whip
Water Sport
Supersonic
Horn Attack
Flail
Water Pulse

Egg:
Hydro Pump
Skull Bash
Mud-Slap
Mud Sport
Mud Shot

TM/HM:
Rain Dance
Toxic
Poison Jab
Protect
Substitute

Tutor/Past Gen.:
~None~

Vantas (Krabby) [M]
Type: Water

Abilities: Hyper Cutter / Shell Armour / Sheer Force (H)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
SpA: Rank 0 (-)
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 50

Attacks (20):

Lvl Up:
Mud Sport
Bubble
Vice Grip
Leer
Harden
Bubble Beam
Mud Shot
Metal Claw
Stomp
Guillotine

Egg:
Agility
Ally Switch
Bide
Endure
Haze

TM/HM:
Rock Slide
Brick Break
X-Scissor
Substitute
Dig

Tutor/Past Gen.:
~None~

Regina (Tyrunt) [F]
Type: Rock / Dragon

Abilities: Strong Jaw / Sturdy (H)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 48
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 14

Attacks (18):

Lvl Up:
Tail Whip
Tackle
Roar
Stomp
Bide
Stealth Rock
Bite
Charm

Egg:
Dragon Dance
Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Poison Fang
Thunder Fang

TM/HM:
Dragon Claw
Dig
Earthquake
Protect
Rock Slide

Tutor/Past Gen.:
~None~

Arma (Honedge) [M]
Type: Steel / Ghost

Abilities: No Guard

Nature: Brave [+Attack, -Speed, -10 Eva.]

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 4
Spe: 24 (28/1.15, rounded down)
Base Rank Total: 15

AC: N/A

Attacks (18):

Lvl Up:
Tackle
Swords Dance
Fury Cutter
Metal Sound
Pursuit
Autotomize
Shadow Sneak
Aerial Ace

Egg:
Destiny Bond
Wide Guard

TM/HM:
Shadow Claw
Rock Slide
Flash Cannon
Protect
Reflect

Tutor/Past Gen.:
Magnet Rise
Spite
After You

Last edited:

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
orite

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/fighting-leader-birkal-vs-frosty.3542706/page-2

+1 Black Belt
+2CC
Sylveon: 3 MC, 1 KO
Gallade: 3 MC, 1 KO
Sableye: 3 MC, 1 KO

(stockpiling until I figure out what to get)

And a victini:

Victini [Fierce Deity] (-)
Type:
Fire/Psychic
Abilities: Victory Star
Nature: Quiet (+1SpA, -Spe, -10% evasion)

Stats:
HP:
Atk: 4
Def: 4
SpA: 5 (+)
SpD: 4
Spe: 86 (-)
Base Rank Total: 24

Attacks (??/??):

Level-Up
Searing Shot
Focus Energy
Confusion
Incinerate
Quick Attack
Endure
Headbutt
Flame Charge

TM/HM
Protect
Toxic
Substitute
Psychic
Solarbeam

Tutor
Bounce
Helping Hand
Magic Coat
Skill Swap
Role Play

Getting the following moves:

LU: Reversal, Flame Burst, Zen Headbutt, Inferno, Flare Blitz, Final Gambit, Overheat for 7UC

Event moves: Blue Flare, Bolt Strike, Glaciate, Fusion Bolt, Fusion Flare, V-Create for 18UC.

XY Tutor moves: Heat Wave, Trick for 4UC

XY TM/HM: Psyshock, Sunny Day, Taunt, Hyper Beam, Light Screen, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Shadow Ball, Brick Break, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Rest, Sleep Talk, Energy Ball, Focus Blast, Will-o-Wisp, Thunder Wave, U-Turn, Dazzling Gleam for 38UC

UC: 95->88->70->64->26

EDIT:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/llama-sf-elevator-music-vs-frosty.3546009/page-2

+3CC, +5UC

Last edited:
Claiming from this match.

Me: 3 CC (+1 from Amulet Coin). I now have a total of 3 CC.

Ruffles the Rufflet: 1 EC / 2 MC / 1 AC / 1 KOC. The MC will be spent on learning U-turn. The KOC is spent on EC, for a total of 3 EC..

Sonar the Noibat: 1 EC / 2 MC / 1 AC / 1 LEC from Lucky Egg, duh. The MC is spent on learning Super Fang and Whirlwind. The LEC is spent on EC, for a total of 4 EC.

Raven the Murkrow: 1 EC / 2 MC / 1 AC / 1 KOC. The MC is spent on learning Thunder Wave. The KOC is spent on AC for a total of 5 AC. As such, Raven's Hidden Ability, Prankster, is unlocked.

None of my Pokémon have any leftover MC.

Also using my CC to buy a Snugglow.

Snugglow [Pillow] (M)

Background: Pillow was found on one of Phione's journeys to the sea, giving a restless Gyarados a place to sleep. He loves to drift the seas aimlessly, and is a bit lethargic but is always friendly and willing to lend a hand. Er, tail.

Types: Electric / Poison
Abilities:: Storm Drain / Vital Spirit / Telepathy (H)
Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)

Stats:
Atk: I (-)
Def: III
SpA: IV (+)
SpD: III
Spe: 70
Base Rank Total: 16

Attacks): 17
Level Up Supersonic, Poison Sting, Thundershock, Acid, Encore, Thunder Wave, Clear Smog
Egg Haze, Signal Beam, Shock Wave, Water Pulse, Wide Guard
TM/HM Sludge Wave, Thunderbolt, Protect, Taunt, Psychic
Tutor
Other

I now have 1 CC.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
C$FP: Approved
deadfox081: Approved
Gerard: Not Appproved. Togekiss only spends 16 MC. Slowbro cannot learn Vice Grip (Veekun is a wee bit unreliable at the moment, moves like Comet Punch, Cut, and Guillotine have been showing up as random Gen 6 Egg moves - if you can only get it as a Gen 6 Egg move according to Veekun, it's been prudent to check Serebii. Also, I suspect that should say "Emcee (Mr. Mime)", not "Emcee (Mime Jr.")". Finally, Raid Heirlooms should be claimed in the Raid thread.
Glacier Knight: Approved
Chinchou111: Approved
Geodude6: Approved
SimonSays: Rain Check? Let's see. Just the Lucky Egg I'm afraid. Skitty has Copycat twice. Also, once your copycat move is removed (PUNS!), you'll only have 22 by my count. Krabby learns Guillotine at Level 25 in Gen 1. These are all additions and simple swaps, so Approved upon fix. Oh, and if it needs confirmation, LARGE CLAIM
Zekrom2525: Approved
Frosty: Approved, congrats!
Phione: Approved

6 UC is used as MC for my Pikachu to learn Reflect and Mimic. Woo. Self Approved.

Spending counters.

Mirra the Mawile
EC:
0/0
MC: 9 -> 0
Getting Punishment (Egg), Foul Play, Icy Wind (Gen VI Tutors) and Flamethrower (Gen VI TM).

Skull the Aggron
EC:
9/9
MC: 3 -> 0
Getting Avalanche (Past-Gen).

Zic the Empoleon
EC:
9/9
MC: 3 -> 1
Getting Waterfall (Gen VI TM)

Sturdy the Bronzong
EC:
6/6
MC 3 -> 0
Getting Rollout (Past-Gen)

Stalker the Kitsunoh
EC:
6/6
MC: 11 -> 1
Getting Attract, Fling, Hone Claws, Psych Up and Swagger (Gen VI TMs).

Bastion the Lucario
EC:
6/6
MC: 5 -> 0
Getting Bite (Egg) and Secret Power (Gen VI TM)

Bruno the Steelix
EC:
6/6
MC 3 -> 1
Getting Attract (Gen VI TM)

Elisa the Skarmory
EC:
0/0
AC 4/5
MC 2 -> 0
Getting Facade (Gen VI TM)

Flare the Charizard
EC:
9/9
MC: 5 -> 0
Getting Bide (Past-Gen) and Dragon Tail (Gen VI TM).

Hex the Gengar
EC:
9/9
MC: 11 ->
Getting Thunder, Brick Break, Thief, Trick Room (Gen VI TMs) and Telekinesis (Past-Gen).

Hyrule the Dragonite
EC:
9/9
MC: 4 -> 0
Getting Blizzard and Stone Edge (Gen VI TMs).

Self Approved

Claiming 50 CC (208) & 8 UC (8) and one (1) Cherish ball, one (1) Macho brace & one (1) Poison Gem (releasing Tropius) from this battles:
Eponine (Togekiss) gets 8 MC (17) & 2 KO (+2 MC = 19)
* Uses 19 MC to learn Echoed Voice (2), Fling (2), Frustration (2), Incinerate (2), Secret Power (2), Air Cutter (3), Captivate (3) & Natural Gift (3).

Kurt (Slowbro) gets 6 MC (7) & 1 KO (+1 MC = 8)
* Using 8 MC to learn Round (2), Telekinesis (3) & Mimic (3)

Kirot (Metagross) gets 3 MC (3)
* Using 3 MC to learn Rollout (3)

Emcee (Mime Jr) gets 6 EC (6/6), 18 MC (18), 5 AC (5/5), 3 KO (+3 MC = 21) & 8 UC (+8 MC = 29)
* Unlocks Technician (HA)
** Evolves into Mr Mime
*** Using 7 CC to change it's nature from Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk) to Bold (+1 Def, -1 Atk)
**** Using 29 MC to learn
Misty Terrain (0), Magical Leaf (0), Quick Guard (0), Wide Guard (0), Power Swap (0), Guard Swap (0), Substitute (0), Psywave (0), Recycle (1), Trick (1), Role Play (1), Psychic (1), Baton Pass (1), Safeguard (1), Dazzling Gleam (2), Grass Knot (2), Focus Blast (2), Helping Hand (2), Foul Play (2), Torment (2), Hidden Power Fire (2), Icy Wind (2), Counter (3) & Endure (3)

Emcee (Mime Jr.) ♀
Nature: Bold (+1 Def, -1 Atk)

Psychic STAB; Can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-Type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Fairy STAB; -1 EN on non-Fairy Typed Nature, Sound, and Scent moves (Stacks with second STAB where applicable). (Nature Power, Natural Gift; Sound Moves; Aromatherapy, Odor Sleuth, Sweet Scent)

Abilities: Soundproof / Filter / Technician

Soundproof: (Passive) Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell. (Known sound moves: Boomburst, Bug Buzz, Chatter, Disarming Voice, Echoed Voice, Grass Whistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Relic Song, Roar, Round, Screech, Sing, Snarl, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.)
Filter: (Passive) This Pokemon has a special energy barrier that reduces the Base Attack Power of any opponent's super effective attack by two (2).
Technician: (Passive) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their one-hit or two-hit attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power on each hit multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, Double Hit to from 4 per hit to 6 per hit etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack that has its BAP increased by Technician is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects. Technician only applies to combos in the rare case that an initial hit will have 6 or less BAP.

Atk: 1 (-)
Def: 4 (+)
SpA: 5
SpD: 6
Spe: 90
SC: 3
WC: 4
BRT: 19

Attacks (45/123)
Tickle
Barrier
Confusion
Copycat
Meditate
Encore
Double Slap
Mimic
Light Screen
Reflect
Psybeam
Misty Terrain
Magical Leaf
Quick Guard
Wide Guard
Power Swap
Guard Swap
Substitute
Psywave
Recycle
Trick
Role Play
Psychic
Baton Pass
Safeguard

Fake Out
Future Sight
Teeter Dance
Hypnosis
Healing Wish
Helping Hand
Foul Play
Icy Wind
Counter
Endure

Psyshock
SolarBeam
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Taunt
Dazzling Gleam
Grass Knot
Focus Blast
Torment
Hidden Power Fire
Since the prices for gym leaders changed I'm claiming the two (2) Heart Scales.

2 CC

I AM SORRY FOR FORGETING ABOUT THIS!

Hawlucha gets 3 MC. Using 15 UC to bring this total to 18.

He learns Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Superpower, Iron Head, Zen Headbutt, Dual Chop, Endeavor, Poison Jab and Torment (TMs/Tutor).

Avalugg's KOC goes into MC for a total of 5.

Learns Iron Head and Double-Edge (Tutor and Level Up).

Diggersby's KOC goes into MC for a total of 4.

Learns Gunk Shot and Snatch (Tutor).

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Here and Here I got KOCs (or you can scroll up). Since I need to assign them and I need to use the counters here I am again.

Duskull:
EC: 1->2 (KOC)
MC: 2->0 (getting LU Hex and Mean Look)
AC: 1->2 (KOC)

Froslass:
MC: 3->5->0 (getting Egg-Avalanche and XYTutor Shock Wave)

Sylveon:
MC: 3->4->0 (getting XYTM Calm Mind and Rain Dance)

Gallade:
MC: 3->4->0 (getting XYTM Bulk Up, Hidden Power Water)

Sableye:
MC: 3->4->6 (2UC)->0 (getting Past Gen Headbutt and Natural Gift)

UC: 31->29

EDIT: http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ith-an-ice-related-name.3549881/#post-6429660

Frosty gets 1CC, Duskull gets 1EC/2MC/1AC and 2KOC

CC: 89->90

Duskull:
EC: 2->3->4 (KOC)
MC: 0->2->0 (getting LU Shadow Ball and Future Sight as we well as the Pre-26 Will-o-Wisp from ORAS)
AC: 2->3->4 (KOC)

Last edited:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/look-at-what-these-two-bozos-made-me-do.3548557/
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/maxim-and-canis-battle-because-the-ice-age-is-coming.3548549/
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/geodude6-vs-canis-majoris-flash-match.3548556/
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/welcome-back-flash.3548555/
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/dog-vs-rock.3548655/
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/me-vs-canis-1v1-self-reffed-lc-singles.3549878/

Totals:
+5 CC, +3 UC
Rotom gains 3 + 1 (C$ forgot Xp. Share) MC (up to 4), his MC are spent on Will-O-Wisp and Protect (Gen 6 TM).
Cottonee gains 1 EC, 1 AC, 3 MC (up to 1/6, 3, 1/5), her MC are spent on Giga Drain, Helping Hand and Energy Ball (LU).
Turtwig gains 2 EC, 2 AC, 6 MC (up to 2/9, 6, 2/5), her MC is spent on Stealth Rock (ORAS Tutor), Leech Seed, Synthesis, Crunch and Giga Drain (LU).
Ferroseed gains 1 EC, 3 MC (up to 1/6, 3), his MC is spent on Knock Off (ORAS Tutor) and Iron Defense (LU).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)