Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4165096&postcount=13

Claiming:

Tomohawk gets 1 KOC, 4 MC (w/ exp share) Putting the KOC in MC and buying BW TM Safeguard and egg move Stealth Rock.
Piloswine gets 1 KOC, 1 EC, 2 MC (putting the KOC into EC...making 9, and EVOLVING. [getting Hail automatically via mamo's pre-25 movepool and Double Team with the MC.])

Mamoswine (Frozen) (F)
Nature: Quiet (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.

Type: Ice/Ground
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Oblivious: (innate)This Pokemon is incapable of being effected by Attract or Cute Charm.
Ability 2: Snow Cloak: (innate)This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Ability 3: Thick Fat: (DW, not yet unlocked, innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Stats: 110/130/80/70+/60/80-

HP: 110
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 69 (-)
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 7
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9
MC: 0
DC: 5/5-DW unlocked!

Attacks:
AncientPower
Peck
Horn Attack
Tackle
Odor Sleuth
Mud Sport
Powder Snow
Mud-Slap
Endure
Mud Bomb
Icy Wind
Earthquake
Blizzard
Ice Shard
Hail

Icicle Crash
Icicle Spear
Stealth Rock

Reflect
Light Screen
Dig
Protect
Stone Edge
Roar
Rain Dance
Hidden Power (Grass, 7)
Double Team

Endeavor

Total moves: 27

Excadrill evolved at the start of battle (yay lucky egg!) unlocked its DW ability at the start of the battle with the DC, and gets 1 KOC and 2 MC. (the ref said 3 MC, but this was erroneous.) Buying levelup Drill Run and Horn Drill with the MC, and putting the KOC into my CC.

Excadrill [Fault] (M)
Nature: Jolly (Increases base speed by 15% rounded up and accuracy by 12% (102^2/870 rounded), subtracts one (1) rank from special attack)
Type: Ground/Steel
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Sand Rush: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, feeling more at home in them than all other Pokemon. This Pokemon's Base Speed is doubled (x2) in a Sandstorm. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Ability 2: Sand Force: (innate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks will have the Base Attack Power increased by two (2). Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Ability 3: Mold Breaker: (DW, not yet unlocked, innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Stats: 110/135/60/50-/65/88+

HP: 110
Def: Rank 2
SAtk: Rank 1 (-)
SDef: Rank 3
Speed: 102 (+)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 3

EC: 6/6
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Scratch
Mud Sport
Rapid Spin
Mud-Slap
Fury Swipes
Metal Claw
Dig
Hone Claws
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Sandstorm
Drill Run
Horn Drill

Metal Sound
Crush Claw
Skull Bash

Shadow Claw
X-Scissor
Brick Break
Protect
Substitute

Total Moves: 21

Tortferngatr gets 2 CC+1 from Excadrill. This puts him at 5, which he will use to buy 5 Heal Balls.

Claiming from here.

MrL: 2 CC
Clamper: 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC

I'll stockpile the CC and have 7 now.

Grip will be at 1/6 EC and 1/5 DC with these counters, and I'll use the 3MC to buy Shell Smash (LU) and Rain Dance (BWTM), leaving him with zilch.

EDIT: Meh, too controversial...

• jas61292: I'm pretty sure Sentret learns Fury Swipes not Furry Swipes :P On a more serious note, Buizel does not learn Focus Blast at all, so you'll have to replace that with a BW TM. Also, Minun's speed should be 110, not 109, because the speed in a +speed nature always rounds up. In addition, Minun gets Charm before level 25, not Fake Tears. NOT APPROVED
  • The Wanderer: APPROVED
  • Athenodoros: APPROVED
  • TheMogRunner: APPROVED
  • Korski: APPROVED
  • Temperantia: Your Lombre still has Lotad's name and sprite, although everything else about it is definitely Lombre. Also, Deerling's speed is 75, not 70. Fix those and you're APPROVED
  • King Serperior: You might want to fix your sprites, but apart from that, APPROVED
  • Destiny Warrior:
    • Post 1: APPROVED
    • Post 2: APPROVED
  • Its_A_Random: Luvdisc gets Attract at level 22 in 4th gen so add that to its level-up moves. Likewise, Pidgey gets Wing Attack at level 25 in 3rd gen. Add those moves and you're APPROVED
  • Albinoloon: APPROVED
  • Lord Jesseus: You know your Nincada can evolve now, right? APPROVED anyway.
  • Pwnemon: APPROVED
  • SubwayJ: APPROVED
  • Glacier Knight:
    • Post 1: I think you meant 8 CC not 7 UC, since your profile says you have 0 UC. Assuming that you're spending 7 CC on Tropius, APPROVED
    • Post 2: APPROVED
  • AOPSUser: Your profile says you only have 2 CC and 3 UC, which, even when put together, is not enough for a Luvdisc. Fortunately, by going back through the prize claim thread I could see where you got the extra 6 UC from, so APPROVED, but once your prize claim is approved, edit it into your profile BEFORE making another prize claim!
  • Leethoof: APPROVED
  • Orcinus Duo: APPROVED
  • typon77: When you purchase a new pokemon, please list the moves according to whether they are level-up, egg, BW TM, tutor, etc. not by physical/special/non-attacking or alphabetical order or any other way whatsoever! If you really want to organise your moves in some other way, do that on your profile once the pokemon is approved. That said, APPROVED
  • TheWolfe: APPROVED
  • Dummy007: NOT APPROVED until you either show me where it says Basculin gets all four abilities at once (and it has to be from an appropriate official) or remove Reckless from Basculin's abilities. EDIT:
    <+dogfish44> On Basculin... how does it's abilities work?
    <+dogfish44> Since it can potentially have 4, although 2 of them are swapped by forme
    <~Deck_Knight> It has all of them. Not like Basculin is overpowering anything
    So ... APPROVED
  • Tortferngatr: APPROVED
  • Mr.L: APPROVED

Those 24 prize claim posts give me 2.4 UC, bringing my UC total to 34.6. Now for a claim of my own:

From this battle I claim either 3 CC or 4 CC, depending on what talks with Deck say. This brings my CC total to 6 or 7.

Facilier the Honchkrow and Frollo the Medicham each get 3 MC, bringing both of their MC totals to 3. Facilier the Honchkrow gets the BW TM Protect for 2 MC, bringing his MC to 1. Frollo the Medicham will get the 3rd gen Tutor Metronome for 3 MC, bringing his MC to 0.

SELF-APPROVED

+3 UC

EDIT:

Slakoth "Hip-sloth" (F)

Nature: Brave (+1 * Attack, -15% Speed (rounded down), -10% Evasion)

Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Truant (Trait): This Pokemon is naturally lazy, and becomes Sluggish after every normal action. This effect takes place after completing any normal (e.g. non-Sluggish) action. If this Pokemon uses a move that would inflict Sluggish, it instead becomes Exhausted for the next action. When Exhausted, its Confusion stage will not be checked and it will not hit itself in confusion during the second action. It recovers 3% energy when Exhausted. If this Pokemon uses a Combination, it becomes Sluggish or Exhausted on the action following the cooldown of the combination. Truant can be altered or shifted by Skill Swap, Role Play, Gastro Acid, or Mummy, but is not changed by Entrainment, Simple Beam, or Worry Seed.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 26 (-)
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 12
-10% Evasion

EC: 0/9
DC: N/A

Attacks:

Scratch
Yawn
Encore
Slack Off
Faint Attack
Amnesia

Night Slash
Body Slam
Hammer Arm

Protect
Bulk Up
Toxic

Pidgey "Hip-Machine Slave" (If that's to long then just Hip-Slave) (M)

Nature: Impish (+1 * Defense, -1 * Special Attack)

Type: Normal/Flying
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Keen Eye (Innate): This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.
Tangled Feet (Innate): When confused, this Pokemon moves around in a haphazard manner, increasing their evasion by one (1) stage. These Pokemon will never damage themselves in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Own Tempo, The duration of confusion doubles.
Big Pecks (Innate, DW Locked): This Pokemon's sturdy wings prevent its defense from being lowered. The rate its natural defense drops after a boost is also halved from one every round to once every two (2) rounds.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 56
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 12

DC: 0/5

Attacks:

Tackle
Sand-Attack
Gust
Quick Attack
Whirlwind
Wing Attack
Twister
Featherdance

Brave Bird
Faint Attack
Foresight

Protect
Double Team
Return

Poliwag "KyogreToad" (M)

Nature: Bold (+1 * Defense, -1 * Attack)

Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Water Absorb (Innate): This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.
Damp (Innate): This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.
Swift Swim (Innate, DW Locked): The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 90
Base Rank Total: 13

Attacks:

Water Sport
Bubble
Hypnosis
Water Gun
DoubleSlap
Rain Dance
Body Slam
Bubblebeam

Encore
Haze
Water Pulse

Toxic
Scald
Protect

And that brings my UC total to 2, and my CC total to 0, as well as my Hipster rating up by quite a lot.

THIS MATCH IS OVER!!! (+3 UC)
[youtube]cXSOD1N5lR4[/youtube]
With it, I buy two incredibly hipster friends (which, much to the joy of you approvals, are identical)!

Wurmple (Beauty) Female
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -1 Spe, -10% evasion)
Type: Bug
Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Run Away (DW ability- LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2 (+)
Spe: 17 (20/1.15)
Base Rank Total: 10

EC: 0/5

Attacks: (5 total)
Tackle
String Shot
Poison Sting
Bug Bite

Snore

Wurmple (Beast) Male
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -1 Spe, -10% evasion)
Type: Bug
Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Run Away (DW ability- LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 2 (+)
Spe: 17 (20/1.15)
Base Rank Total: 10

EC: 0/5

Attacks: (5 total)
Tackle
String Shot
Poison Sting
Bug Bite

Snore

The other UC will go towards my Rebble's MC. With it, he buys the LU move AncientPower.

From here, I claim 2 CC.

Joy, my Togepi, claims 1 EC, 3 MC (EXP Share) and 1 DC.
I'll use the three MC to buy Magic Coat, via Past-gen tutor.
Thanks!

• AOPSUser: Pidgey's level-up moves should also contain Twister and Feather Dance since it learns both of those at or below level 25 in 5th gen. For the same reason, Poliwag needs BubbleBeam in its level-up moves. A more significant problem is that Pidgey gets Roost only by level-up after level 25 or by 4th gen TM, not by 5th gen TM, so that move will need to be replaced. NOT APPROVED
  • Its_A_Random: Yes, you get 7 CC. APPROVED
  • Doorknob: APPROVED
  • waterwarrior: APPROVED
  • Destiny Warrior: APPROVED
  • EndQuote: APPROVED

This brings my UC to 35.2. Now it's time to spend some of that on some moves for some of my pokemon:
  • Hades the Charizard:
    • Hidden Power Ice 7 (BW TM: 2 UC)
    • Endure (past gen TM: 3 UC)
    • Flame Charge (BW TM: 2 UC)
  • Maleficent the Hydreigon:
    • Head Smash (egg move: 3 UC)
    • Substitute (BW TM: 2 UC)
    • Fly (BW TM: 2 UC)
This brings my UC to 21.2. SELF-APPROVED

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
OK, from my reserves of 6 CC and 87 UC, I shall buy an Axew(2 CC) and an Exp. Share(4 CC+16 UC), since it looks like a good investment.

Axew(M)

Type:

Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Adamant Nature(+Atk, -SpA)
Stats
Atk: Rank 4(+)
SpA: Rank 1(-)
Spe: 57
Base Rank Total: 13

Abilities:

Rivalry(Innate): This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).

Mold Breaker(Innate): Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Unnerve(Innate)(Dream World): The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Attacks:
Scratch
Leer
Assurance
Dragon Rage
Dual Chop
Scary Face
Slash
False Swipe

Dig
Aerial Ace
X-Scissor

Counter
Endure
Endeavor

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3464314

I'm a fucking retard on jet lag.

I get 3 CC, which turns into 22 total. Mamoslayer evolves with the 1 EC, giving me Sudowoodo. I get Wood Hammer from level up, also getting Earthquake with the 2 MC.

Sudowoodo (Mamoslayer) (M)
Nature: Adamant
Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Sturdy (innate): This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

Rock Head (innate): This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.

Rattled (innate): These Pokemon are more easily frightened by Ghost-, Bug-, and Dark-typed attacks and will raise their Speed by one (1) stage when struck by attacks of those types. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

HP: 100
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 30
Size Class: 3

EC: 6/6

Attacks:
Wood Hammer
Fake Tears
Copycat
Flail
Low Kick
Rock Throw
Mimic
Block
Faint Attack

Endure
Stealth Rock
Defense Curl

Toxic
Sandstorm
Rock Slide
Double Edge
Protect
Magic Coat
Explosion
Dig
Substitute
Rock Tomb
Sucker Punch
Earthquake

Well, that was pitiful.

My Cyclohm gets 3 MC, one of which goes into the level-up move Hurricane, while the other goes into the TM move Light Screen. This leaves him with no MC.

EDIT: Also, KER-COUNTERTEAM!

I gain 3 CC, which I stockpile, and my Tomohawk gains 4 MC (3 + 1 KOC). Said MC is spent on the level-up moves Rain Dance and Hurricane (1 MC each), and the TM move Solarbeam (2 MC). This leaves her with no MC total.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3458938
This is from a LOOOONG while ago....
Drapion gets 2MC, 1DC, and 2KOC.
Monohm, (Cyclohm) gains 3MC.
I get 2CC
Drapion will put his KOC into MC, bringing him to 4.
He will spend these 4 on Cross Poison (1), and Taunt (2). saving his 1 MC
Cyclohm currently has 4MC, so with his 3 new ones, he now has 7.
Spending it on: Draco Meteor (3), Sunny Day (2), and Fire Blast (2). leaving him with none.
EDIT: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3459236&page=2
as long as this hasnt been cleared yet...
claiming my compensation on 8UC from here.
AND using my 2CC from earlier and the 2CC i have already to purchase a new porygon!
Will use this 8UC to bring his DC up to 5, unlocking Analytic, and use the remainig 3 on his MC to puchase: Lock On, Tri Attack, and Zap Cannon (all Lvl up)

Porygon (Gamma) (-)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Normal

Abilities:

Trace: Can be Activated
When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN.Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Command: (Ability: Trace (Target Ability) )

Download: Innate
At the beginning of the match, the Pokemon analyzes the opponent and downloads data that lets it deal more damage. This Pokemon receives a one (1) stage boost on the offense that strikes an opponent’s weaker defense stat. (e.g. does more damage with special attacks when facing Aggron, which has higher Defense, and attack when facing Hypno, which has higher Special Defense. For ties, Special Attack is raised.) This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Analytic (DW): Innate
If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

HP: 100
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4+
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 35 (34.78260869565217391304347826087 Rounded)-
Size Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 3/9

Attacks:
Conversion 2
Tackle
Sharpen
Conversion
Agility
Psybeam
Recover

Tutor:
Pain Split
Endure
Icy Wind

TM:
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Psyshock

EDIT EDIT:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3457914
claiming 15UC from here.
Using 3 to bring Porygons EC to 3.
Saving the rest.
EDIT EDIT EDIT
WOULD SOMEONE APPROVE THIS THREAD ALREADY!
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3464353
Claiming said things,
Teaching Tauros Frustration.
Tat is all (FOR NOW!!!)
EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT:
ok, plz plz plz approve something...
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3464426
Claiming 2CC from here.
Gengar will stockpile his 3MC
done for now
EDIT: Done.

• AOPSUser: Pidgey's level-up moves should also contain Twister and Feather Dance since it learns both of those at or below level 25 in 5th gen. For the same reason, Poliwag needs BubbleBeam in its level-up moves. A more significant problem is that Pidgey gets Roost only by level-up after level 25 or by 4th gen TM, not by 5th gen TM, so that move will need to be replaced. NOT APPROVED

• I fixed Roost, Twister, Featherdance, and Bubblebeam.

Wow, I shouldn't claim at night when half asleep anymore. I can't believe I just skipped over Twister and Featherdance on the Veekun page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)