Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From here.

Dare234: 4 +2 CC ---> 6 CC

Fury the Meditite:
EC: 2/6 +1 ---> 3/6
MC: 2 +2 ---> 4
DC: 2/5 +1 ---> 3/5
Spending MC to learn Hi Jump Kick (Level Up) and Force Palm (Level Up) leaving 2 MC.

Jolt the Electrike:
EC: 4/6 +1 ---> 5/6
MC: 4 +2 ---> 6
DC: 2/5 +1 ---> 3/5
Spending MC to learn Thunder (Level Up), Rain Dance (Gen V TM) and Bite (Level Up) leaving 2 MC.

Terror the Archen:
EC: 3/6 +1 ---> 4/6
MC: 4 +2 ---> 6
Spending MC to learn Dragon Claw (Level Up), Acrobatics (Level Up) and Roar (Gen V TM) leaving 2 MC.

Also spending 2 CC to buy a Sandshrew leaving me at 4 CC.

Sandshrew [Spike] (M)
Nature: Sassy (+1 SpD, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type:
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Sand Veil: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Sand Rush (DW-Locked): (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, feeling more at home in them than all other Pokemon. This Pokemon's Base Speed is doubled (x2) in a Sandstorm. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 34 (-)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:

Scratch
Defense Curl
Sand Attack
Poison Sting
Rollout
Rapid Spin
Swift
Fury Cutter
Magnitude
Fury Swipes
Slash

Night Slash
Counter
Crush Claw

Earthquake
Aerial Ace
Protect

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Bika bika...
I get 8 CC, seeing as I convert all of Hanbei's HC to that. Using 6 of those 8 CC to purchase an Exp. Share.

Oh, and using Hanbei's 3 MC to purchase the past gen tutor move Mimic.

Claiming after a long time.

The Lucky Egg's bonus goes to Ivysaur's EC, bringing it to 6/9
Ivysaur learns Sludge Bomb (TM) with his 2 MC.

Marill gets 1 EC, 1 DC and 2 MC, wich allows her to buy Ice Punch (Gen 5 Tutor).

Simisage gets 3 MC, which add up to the MC he already had for 4 total.
Using these, Simisage learns Rock Slide (TM) and Gunk Shot (Tutor).

+13 UC

Edit:
+5 CC

1 UC goes to Simisage's MC, which adds to the 3 MC he got from the Arcade.
He gets Synthesis and Payback (Tutor and TM).

Dodrio's KOC goes into MC, bringing it to 5 MC total.
Using 1 UC, bringing his MC to 6.
With this, he buys Roost, Sky Attack and Double-Team.

Crawdaunt gets 12 MC (!!!) and 3 KOC, wich goes into his MC, bringing it to 15 MC, plus one MC he already had to 16.
With 16 MC, he manages to learn Rock Tomb, Toxic, Iron Defense ,Spite, Ice-Beam (All Gen 5 TMs/Tutors), Whirlpool and Dive (Past Gen)

Yay one of my matches finally finished!

Ragnarok the Gallade
3 MC + 1 UC spent to learn Hyper Beam and Retaliate

Daezara the Cyclohm
3 MC + 1 KOC spent to learn Toxic and Sunny Day

Azavel the Togekiss
4 MC + 1 KOC spent to learn Helping Hand and Psychic

Shorin the Blastoise
3 MC + 2 KOC spent to learn Hyper Beam and Aqua Jet

+3 CC for myself

I can't believe I forgot to claim for this battle

I get 2 CC, and stockpile them.

Deino gets 1 EC, and I use his 2 KOC towards his EC as well, giving him 3 EC.
He also gets 2 MC, which I use to buy Dragon Pulse and Outrage (both level up).

Shuckle gets 1 DC, giving him 5/5. Contrary is unlocked!
He also gets 2 MC, which go towards Protect (5th gen TM), and 1 KOC, which goes towards CC.

Dusclops has since become a Dusknoir, and as such he gets 3 MC. They all go towards Sucker Punch (4th gen Tutor).

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
ONCE AGAIN, WHEN CLAIMING UC, PLEASE SHOW YOUR FULL WORKINGS IN THE THREAD FOR CONVENIENCE.

Frosty: A P P R O V E D .
SimonSays: APPROVED.
ThePhalanx: APPROVED.
TheWolfe: Even if a Pokémon's DW Ability is locked, you should still give the description of the ability (Referring to Gligar). Fix this, & you are APPROVED.
Deck Knight: APPROVED.
Complications: APPROVED.
Eternal Drifter: APPROVED.
LupusAter: You should note that Illuminate is a Can be Enabled ability on your Chinchou, as opposed to a Can be Activated ability. Nevertheless, APPROVED.
King Serperior: APPROVED.
TIO: According to the Referee Compensation rules in the Referee Resource Thread, "A referee shall be compensated for a match ending is disqualification based on the cumulative number of Pokemon knocked out in battle. Below is a chart:". "0-1 Pokemon knocked out: 1 UC". That match had 0 KO's so you only gain 1 UC from it, not 7. Fix this, & you are APPROVED.
Dare234: Concerning Sandshrew, -Speed Natures always round down, so Sandshrew should only have FLOOR (40÷1.15) = 34 Speed. Fix this, & you are APPROVED.
UllarWarlord: APPROVED.
Matezoide: APPROVED. Next time, show your workings with UC.
Ragnarokalex: APPROVED.
Madotsuki: APPROVED.
akela (Below): APPROVED.

(Previous Approval Post) 16 Claims Approved gives me 19/10 C.A., resulting in 1 UC & 9/10 C.A.

Naturally SELF APPROVED as well as my previous approval post.

Reposting with the proper fixes.
Battle Hall Challenge - Akela Part 1
2 CC, 2 KOC as 2 CC; This would give me a CC total of 5.

I will then claim 2 Rarity 2 Pokemon.
Claiming:
Growlithe [Raksha] [F]

Nature: Lonely (+1 Atk, -1 Def)
Type: Fire
Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Abilities:
Intimidate (Can be Activated): When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
Flash Fire (Innate): This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.
Justified (Innate) (Locked): This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.
Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 60
Base Rank Total: 14

Attacks:
Level Up (10)
Bite
Roar
Ember
Leer
Odor Sleuth
Helping Hand
Flame Wheel
Reversal
Fire Fang
Take Down
Egg (3)
Close Combat
Crunch
Howl
Tutor (0)
Event (0)
Anime (0)
Manga (0)
TM/HM (3)
Double Team
Flame Charge
Wild Charge

Tirtouga [Oo] [F]

Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Water/Rock
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Abilities:
Solid Rock (Innate): This Pokemon’s body is extremely solid and durable, and the Base Attack Power of incoming super-effective attacks is reduced by two (2).
Sturdy (Innate): This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Swift Swim (Innate) (Locked): The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Stats:
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 19 [19.130] (-)
Base Rank Total: 14

Attacks:
Level Up (10)
Bide
Withdraw
Water Gun
Rollout
Bite
Protect
Aqua Jet
AncientPower
Crunch
Wide Guard
Egg (3)
Body Slam
Iron Defense
Rock Throw
Tutor (0)
Event (0)
Anime (0)
Manga (0)
TM/HM (3)
Rock Tomb
Rock Polish
Rock Smash

My CC total should now be 1.

+16 UC

2+2+2+7+3

3 1v1 singles, a 3v3 singles, and +3 for it being arcade

Arcade

Azavel the Togekiss
12 MC + 4 KOC spent to learn Tri Attack, Heat Wave, Grass Knot, Toxic, Air Cutter, Rain Dance, and Sunny Day

Zakireth the Chandelure
12 MC + 4 KOC spent to learn Hyper Beam, Dark Pulse, Double Team, Rest, Sleep Talk, Calm Mind, and Thief, and Embargo

Feralyn the Octillery
3 MC + 1 KOC spent to learn Rain Dance and Hyper Beam

Kormahs the Hydreigon
3 MC spent to learn Head Smash

+6 CC for myself, (5+1 for roulette)

+28 UC

4 + 4 + 4 + 9 + 4 + 3

Each 4 is for 2v2 Doubles.
The 9 is for 4v4 Doubles
4 (3,5 but i think it rounds up) for KO Bonus
3 for being an Arcade

If it rounds down, i can live with just 27 UC :P

From this Battle Hall reffing and this battle...

Universal Counters: 113 + 8 = 121
Currency Counters: 4 + 3 = 7

Hakumen - Kitsunoh (M)
MC: 0 + 3 = 3
Using Move Counters to learn Safeguard (5th Gen TM). Left with 1 MC.

Serenity - Togekiss (F)
MC: 0 + 3 + 1 from KOs = 4
Using Move Counters to learn Fire Blast (5th Gen TM) and Hyper Voice (5th Gen Tutor).

Jennie June - Gardevoir (F)
MC: 0 + 3 = 3
Using Move Counters to learn Thunder (5th Gen TM). Left with 1 MC.

Hype Dog - Swampert (F)
MC: 0 + 3 + 2 from KOs = 5
Using Move Counters to learn Aqua Tail (5th Gen Tutor) and Superpower (5th Gen Tutor). Left with 1 MC.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Ragnarokalex: APPROVED.
Matezoide: APPROVED.
TIO: I already APPROVED you last approval if you made the changes, which you now have done. ;)
TheWolfe: APPROVED.

Three Claims approved means 12/10 C.A., giving me 1 UC & 2/10 C.A.

EDIT: For a price of 17 CC, I buy 1× Power Lens, & 1× Volbeat. I then spend 5 UC to max out my new Volbeat's DC, unlocking its DW Ability: Prankster.

Volbeat [Inzektor] (M)
NATURE: Quiet (-10% Evasion)

TYPE
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).

ABILITIES
Illuminate: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon emits a continuous light that brightens the environment & makes it easier for all Pokemon to see. While this ability is active, any darkened or twilight state in the battle is negated & all moves used by any Pokemon (friend or foe, or itself) have their accuracy increased by 10% (flat). Boosts from multiple Illuminates do not stack.
Swarm: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
Prankster (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics & trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.
Levitate: (Trait) This Pokémon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, & Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig & Dive can strike a Levitating Pokémon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig & Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokémon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, & will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokémon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities & retain Levitate.

STATS
HP: 100
Def: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 73 (-)
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: N/A
DC: 5/5

ATTACKS (14/73)
Flash
Tackle
Double Team
Confuse Ray
Moonlight
Quick Attack
Tail Glow
Signal Beam

Baton Pass
Encore
Trick

Shadow Ball
Solarbeam
Thunderbolt

104-17=87 CC.
31+1-5=27 UC.

SELF APPROVED.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4513271
+3 CC
Karrablast: +2 MC/1 EC/1 DC/1 KOC
Joltik: +2 MC/1 EC/1 DC/1 KOC
Burmy: +2 MC/1 EC/1 DC
Nincada: +2 MC/1 EC/1 DC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4522500#post4522500
+2 CC
Shelmet: +1 EC/1 DC/2 MC
Burmy: +1 EC/1 DC/3 MC/1 KOC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4507825
+10 UC

2 of the 5 CC are used to purchase a Venonat. The remainder are stockpiled.

Karrablast maxes her EC and DC with the new counters, and learns Quick Guard and Twinneedle upon evolution. She then uses her MC to learn Reversal and Iron Head (BW lvl). The KOC is converted into MC and stockpiled.

Joltik's DC and EC bring her to 2/5 and 2/6 respectively. She uses her 2 MC, 1 KOC, and 6 UC to learn Electroball (lvl), Substitute, Attract, Double Team (BW TM), Magnet Rise (BW Tutor). The remaining UC are used to bring her to 5/6 EC and 3/5 DC.

Burmy's DC and EC (and a KOC going to EC) bring her to 2/5 and 3/6 respectively. Her 5 MC are stockpiled.

Nincada's DC and EC bring her to 4/5 and 4/6, respectively. She uses one of her 2 MC to learn Dig (lvl), and stockpiles the other.

Shelmet's EC and DC bring him up to 1/6 and 1/5 respectively. His 2 MC are used to learn Giga Drain and Bug Buzz (lvl).

Karrablast [Titania] (F)
Nature: Brave (+Att, -Spe, -10% evasion)
Type: Bug
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Swarm: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
Shell Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.
Overcoat: (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats:
Atk: 6 (+)
Def: 4
SpA: 2
SpD: 4
Spe: 17 (-)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 6/6
MC: 1

Moves: 33/53

Aerial Ace
Attract
Bug Bite
Bug Buzz
Counter
Cut
Double-Edge
Double Team
Endure
Energy Ball
Facade
Faint Attack
False Swipe
Flail
Focus Blast
Frustration
Fury Attack
Fury Cutter
Giga Drain
Giga Impact
Headbutt
Hidden Power
Horn Attack
Hyper Beam
Iron Defense
Iron Head
Knock Off
Leer
Megahorn
Peck
Poison Jab
Protect
Pursuit
Quick Guard
Rain Dance
Rest
Return
Reversal
Rock Smash
Round
Scary Face
Screech
Slash
Sleep Talk
Snore
Struggle Bug
Substitute
Swagger
Swords Dance
Take Down
Toxic
Twinneedle
X-Scissor

Venonat [Ricardo] (M)
Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Att)

Type: Poison/Bug: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).

Abilities:
Compoundeyes: (Innate) (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Tinted Lens: (Innate) When this Pokemon uses an attack that is normally not very effective, that attack is calculated at the next highest resistance modifier. (e.g. 4x resistance is calculated at 2x, 2x resistance becomes neutral).

Run Away (Locked):(Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 45
Base Rank Total: 12

Attacks: 15

Tackle
Disable
Foresight
Supersonic
Confusion
Poisonpowder
Leech Life
Stun Spore
Psybeam

Morning Sun
Rage Powder
Toxic Spikes

Toxic
Venoshock
Psychic

Not even Sethim can beat counter-teaming

Feferi gets 1 EC (putting the total at 3/6) and 1 DC (putting the total at 2/5).
She gets 2 MC, which both go to Thief (Gen 5 TM).

Jack Noir gets 1 EC, putting the total at 4/9...

Zweilous [Jack Noir] (M)
Nature: Mild (+Special Attack, -Defense)
Type:
Dark/Dragon

Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:

Hustle (Can be Enabled) - This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Stats:

Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 58
Size Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 17

EC: 4/9

Attacks:
Tackle
Dragon Rage
Focus Energy
Bite
Headbutt
Dragonbreath
Roar
Crunch
Dragon Pulse
Outrage

Dark Pulse
Earth Power
Head Smash

Dragon Tail
Taunt
Work Up
Superpower

He also gets 2 MC, which both go to Superpower (Gen 5 Tutor).

I also get 1 CC, which I stockpile.

Yaaaay match over!
Stockpiling the 3 CC

The Walrus' KOC and Lucky Egg counter goes into EC:
EC: 1 -> 4 SEALEO WOOOOOOO
MC: 0 -> 2 -> 0, purchases the LU moves Hail and Rest
DC: 1 -> 2

Sealeo (The Walrus) Male
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Thick Fat: (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)
Ice Body: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Icy conditions and can absorb energy from Hailstones to recover two (2) HP/action in Hail.
Oblivious (DW Ability- LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract or Cute Charm.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 39 (45/1.15) (-)
Weight Class: 4

DC: 2/5

Attacks: (18 total)
Physical:
Body Slam
Dive
Earthquake
Ice Ball

Special:
Aurora Beam
Blizzard
Ice Beam
Powder Snow
Signal Beam
Surf
Water Gun

Aqua Ring
Defense Curl
Encore
Growl
Hail
Rest
Sleep Talk

Robin the Rufflet's KOC goes into EC:
EC: 0 -> 2
MC: 0 -> 2 -> 0, purchases the LU moves Thrash and Brave Bird
DC: 0 -> 1

+8 UC

Counterteaming for the win!

CC: 86->87

Machoke:
EC: 6->7->8 (KOC)
MC: 0->3->0
DC: 2->3
Moves: Scary Face (LU), Ice Punch (BW2 Tutor)

Metang:
EC: 7->8->9 (Lucky Egg)
MC: 1->3->4 (KOC)->0
DC: 4->5
Evolves into Metagross!
Moves: Hammer Arm (LU), Endure (Past Gen TM)

Metagross "CPU" (U)
Nature: Sassy (+Special Defense, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Psychic/Steel
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Clear Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Light Metal (DW Unlocked): (Innate) The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 60 (-)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 9 [7 Light Metal]
Base Rank Total: 22
-10% Evasion

EC: 9/9

Attacks:

Take Down
Magnet Rise
Metal Claw
Confusion
Scary Face
Pursuit
Miracle Eye
Meteor Mash
Bullet Punch
Agility
Iron Defense
Psychic
Hyper Beam
Hammer Arm

Endure

Headbutt
Iron Head
Zen Headbutt
Earthquake

Total: 19

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
Haxed to death
I get 4CC, which I am stockpiling, bringing me to 4CC.
All 4 of the HC (KOC) for Budew (Fleur) are going into its EC, letting it evolve into Roselia.

Roselia [Fleur] (F)
Nature: Timid
Type:
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Poison Point:
Can Be Disabled
This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Natural Cure:
Innate
This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Leaf Guard (DW, locked):
Innate
In bright sunlight, the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 75
+10% Accuracy
Weight Class: 1

Attacks:
Absorb*
Growth*
Water Sport*
Poison Sting
Stun Spore*
Mega Drain*
Worry Seed*
Leech Seed
Magical Leaf
GrassWhistle

Extrasensory*
Giga Drain*
Synthesis*

Toxic*
Venoshock*
Shadow Ball*

To below: I figured this out and edited my original, but forgot to change this.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Frosty: APPROVED.
Rediamond: APPROVED.
yoshinite: Because the match ended in DQ, you get UC according to the number of KO's occurred. 2 occurred, so you only get 2 UC, not 7. I already edited Someoneelse's to reflect this. But thankfully, the 2 UC from the first link, alongside the 3 UC from the second link, & 2 already stockpiled UC means you have enough to change your Necturna's nature. But unfortunately, you failed to show what Necturna's stats are after the nature change, & since you did not do that, NOT APPROVED.
Madotsuki: APPROVED.
waterwarrior: APPROVED.
Matezoide: APPROVED.
AOPSUser: I take it you are unlocking Metagross' DW Ability? If so, you should say. Nevertheless, APPROVED.
Someoneelse: You still need to apply Timid nature to Roselia, which means it should have R1 Attack, 65×1.15=75 Speed, & an Accuracy Boost of (75^2)÷580=10%. Fix this, & you are APPROVED.

Seven Claims approved gives me 9/10 C.A.

---

Claiming from here.

First things first. I now have three Badges, which means I claim some stuff, including...
1× Muck Badge from the above link.
1× Soft Sand by virtue of being the Ground Gym Leader.
1× Magnet for beating Dogfish44.
1× Poison Barb for beating Engineer Pikachu in the above link.
1× Max Revive for having 2 Badges, which I never claimed.
20 UC for getting my Third Badge.

Now for the other spoils. I gain 2 CC from the link, which is stockpiled, alongside the UC.
---

Colossoil [Megawhal] (M)
MC: 5 (+3 MC, +2 KOC) > 0
-Learns Swallow (Gen V Level-Up), Poison Jab, & Rock Smash (Both Gen V TM).
---

Fidgit [Utilitand] (M)
MC: 4 (+3 MC, +1 KOC) > 0
-Learns Rock Tomb, & Rock Smash (Both Gen V TM).
---

Steelix [Iron Chain] (M)
MC: 3 (+3 MC) > 0
-Learns Mud-Slap (Past Gen Move).
---
SELF APPROVED.

Dark Cave of Darkness

Deino (now a Zweilous) gets 1 EC and 1 KOC (to be converted to UC), putting his total at 6/9.
He also gets 2 MC, which go to Draco Meteor (5th Gen Tutor)

Breezi gets 1 EC and 1 KOC, bringing its EC total to 5/6.
She also gets 1 DC (putting that at 3/5) and 2 MC, which go to Double Team (5th gen Tutor).

I also get 1 CC, which I use along with the 5 CC I have stockpiled to buy an AMULET COIN!

Claiming: Madotsuki vs Akela

Purrloin is now at 1/6 EC, 1/5 DC, and spending those 2 MC on Snatch (Level Up) and Night Slash (Level Up).
Whismur is now at 2/9 EC, 2/5 DC, and spending those 2 MC on Rest (Level Up) and Sleep Talk (Level Up).

I am stockpiling the 1 CC from the match, resulting in a total of 2 unused CC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)