1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Project GBU Dex [Reservations go here]

Discussion in 'Global Battle Union' started by Solace, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Superpokemon67

Superpokemon67

Nevermind, I don't think I have the time to wright an analysis on Electivire. Someone else can take it.
  2. BattleStar

BattleStar

Finished review on Chansey.
  3. Solace

Solace swing from the chandelier
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

okay so you might have noticed that a lot of stuff has been deleted! well this thread has been getting pretty cluttered and that makes it harder to update and keep everything in order. so here's the deal: you make your post reserving, then when either jibaku or i update the op we'll delete it. then when you make your thread, we'll update it with the link. you can post here for a quicker update!

basically this just makes it a lot smoother, makes questions that people have asked that are relevant appear easier and lets us know what we still have to update!
  4. Ashenlock

Ashenlock

If possible I'd like to withdraw from Regigigas and Regice. It doesn't look like I'll be able to do them anytime soon, or contribute to them as effectively as somebody else may be able to.
  5. DreamTalon

DreamTalon

Withdrawing from all my active analyses, working on VGC.
  6. Joel

Joel

Requesting Cryogonal and Bastiodon.
  7. Sprocket

Sprocket P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n

*Edit* Withdrawing my request. Dragonite is crazy outclassed by most other dragons on GBU, with only one or two niches.
  8. risenreturn

risenreturn

I think I might have to withdraw from Whimsicott, because I've had a lot of stuff to do lately, and aren't sure when I'll be able to finish it, or do it well. i'm sure someone will probably be able to do it faster and better.
  9. Sprocket

I'd like to reserve Hydreigon. Its fairly common on GBU as far as dragons go.
  10. Sprocket

Reserving Gengar. This thing is pretty unpredictable.
  11. soul_survivor

soul_survivor

Well everything good is pretty much covered, but I'd like emboar. You know that thing that may very well be the BEST fire type trickroom pokemon, but is underated so badly.
  12. Sprocket

I'll take over Whimsicott since risenreturn withdrew, unless someone else wants the cotton ball.
  13. AuraRayquaza

AuraRayquaza

im reserving mismagius and crawdaunt
  14. RaulMchis

RaulMchis

weekly rate hotel

I want to say “Way to go.” on this article. I really enjoyed all the useful information you included in your content. It’s engaging and solid data that is obviously researched and well-written. Thank you.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)