Project GBU Dex [Reservations go here]

I'll reserve all of these: Parasect, Lickilicky, Kangaskan, Rampardos, Slowbro, Exeggutor, Ambipom, Blastoise, Cherrim. Wanted Gallade, but i don't get it. ;P

I'll reserve Gyarados, and for the person writing Tornadus I'd like to tell you the EV spread I use and used throughout VGC 2011.

I'm afraid I already got Gyarados, but if you have sets / ideas for it I'd love to hear them!

If nobody is going to touch them, could I get Regigigas and Regice?

Is it cool if we go through singles threads and supply doubles sets, and vice-versa? Asking because most threads have one or the the other.

cosmicexplorer

pewpewpew
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
The thread and project is about supplying sets for any GBU metagame, and the threads are meant to display how the Pokemon can be used in any metagame. Suggesting new sets is an excellent idea, although you should avoid necrobumping.

EDIT: solace is a blorpahorp

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The thread and project is about supplying sets for any GBU metagame, and the threads are meant to display how the Pokemon can be used in any metagame. Suggesting new sets is an excellent idea, although you should avoid necrobumping.
dont worry about necrobumping in the threads here!

cosmicexplorer

pewpewpew
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Not at all. If the Pokemon isn't viable in a metagame, then it doesn't need a set for it at all. Certain Pokemon such as Magnezone are about useless in Doubles or Triples, but in Singles it can take out Ferrothorn, clearing the way for a Kingdra or Latios sweep, making it very useful. Use your own judgement and take into account the opinions of others when deciding to add or remove a set for a certain metagame.

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
im letting joel take swampert and ill watch that battle video on jigglypuff and let you know later

Solace

royal flush
i dont think im gonna let jigglypuff be analyzed...it just seems way too situational and mostly doesnt do anything..idk not worth it imo, it really has no use outside of "i wanna use jigglypuff"

i dont think im gonna let jigglypuff be analyzed...it just seems way too situational and mostly doesnt do anything..idk not worth it imo, it really has no use outside of "i wanna use jigglypuff"
It's not about I wanna use Jigglypuff, it's about I wanna use Friend Guard.

We all know whenever GameFreak releases them, there will be two MUCH better options, but that's the point. They aren't released yet.

Jigglypuff by itself sucks, I'm not denying that, but it's ability is boss in doubles/triples.

I'd offer to make a Friend Guard thread instead, but with Jigglypuff (and Igglybuff) being the only one Friend Guard, it would still more or less be a Jigglypuff thread.

Besides, people appreciate perma-Sand/Sun/Rain/Hail, so why not perma-dual screens?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)