1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Project GBU Dex [Reservations go here]

Discussion in 'Global Battle Union' started by Solace, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Shinyweavile

Shinyweavile

Damn, JRank got Weavile already. Hmmm, I think I'll reserve kingdra for now.
  2. Arcticblast

Arcticblast
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a SPL Winner

Aggron for Singles, maybe all later.
  3. Charzaro

Charzaro (>~ @_@ )>~

Reserving Flygon and Sawsbuck por favor.
  4. kingofmars

kingofmars
    is a Past SPL Winneris a VGC2 Winner

Reserving Toxicroak and Heatran.
  5. ~Golden Emp

~Golden Emp

I reserve Empoleon.. I'll have him complete when I can get some free time.

EDIT: Ohh, an you should sticky the "Metagame" threads (singles, doubles, triples, etc...). They will go to page 47204 because of the analysis, lol.
  6. Ashenlock

Ashenlock

To reiterate from earlier, I think we should just have a "Master Thread" with links to everything, so that 2/5 of each pages isn't just stickies.

On topic, now that I'm done with the first batch, I'd like to reserve:

(Deleted)

I'll get done "prettying up" my threads soon, although I don't know how a lot of the forum fomatting works, or if my style of writing can be converted into factoid-like bullet points.
  7. Solace

Solace darling i'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

ashenlock if you wouldnt mind i think it would be preferred if you finished up those threads a little more before reserving more Pokemon, but once that's done you can feel free to reserve some more!
  8. Shining_Latios

Shining_Latios

Reserving Rotom-Wash and Tyranitar.
  9. Ashenlock

Ashenlock

I'll get on them, but can someone explain to me how they did their threads, i.e. whether they pulled info from somewhere for their move lists or just wrote them all out from Serebii or something, and some formatting things, or at least point me out to where I can find that info?
  10. Joel

Joel

Ill PM you how I formatted my Tentacruel.
  11. assassinfred

assassinfred

I'll reserve Hitmonlee and Gallade, please!

I'll get to work pretty soon!

EDIT: Hitmonlee is done for now. Feel free to comment/speculate.
  12. risenreturn

risenreturn

can I reserve Whimsicott and Roserade? And If 3 is possible, can I also reserve Plusle/Minun?
  13. Solace

is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

as much as i personally like plusle/minun i don't think theyre really that viable (although you can pm me what you would write and i can give you the go-ahead)

the other two are fine to do!
  14. risenreturn

risenreturn

Plusle and Minun aren't the greatest I admit, but they are somewhat decent, with Fake Tears as well as nasty plot, and somewhat viable with decent 85 base special attack and 95 base speed(plusle) and get's moderate-good coverage with T-Bolt, Grass knot, and Hidden Power, with Flash and Double team to work too.

At the very least, it can work well for someone who just wants a nice surprise element to their battle. And Minun is basically the exact same.
  15. Solace

I'm gonna have to veto it for now, but when we have more pokemon done i may allow it

i would love to have you do it but i think its too gimmicky at this point and time

however once we get more of the "main" pokemon done i'll reconsider :D
  16. Joel

Joel

What if he steered clear of specifically Plusle and Minun, and instead aimed a thread towards the abilities Plus and Minus?

This would add Manectric (not sure if it's released yet in the DW) and Klinklang to the fold.
  17. Solace

if he wants to write about how the plus/minus combinations work and some experiences with it i don't see why not, that would be fine
  18. risenreturn

risenreturn

Yeah, I could just do the plus/Minus abilities for now. However, I officially declare dibs on the math mice when more pokemon are able to be reserved.

EDIT:Also, finished an early draft of roserade
  19. Ashenlock

Ashenlock

20. Superpokemon67

Superpokemon67

I think I might try my hand at this whole analysis thing. Can I reserve Elctivire and Ambipom (both for doubles) to start?
  21. TehDerek

TehDerek

Reserving Krookodile please.
  22. cosmicexplorer

cosmicexplorer pewpewpew
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Reserving Amoonguss, Reuniclus, Excadrill, Hariyama, Abomasnow, Ninetales, Darmanitan, Mamoswine, Metagross, and Arcanine.
  23. Redtype

Redtype

Reserving Moltres, if possible.
  24. Solace

everythings being updated!
  25. PungentFruit

PungentFruit

Reserving Slaking

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)