Red Panda Mafia - Game Over! - <LightWolf> I want on girl

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
MAJORITY

While I usually like to give the dead man walking time to get out, the voters have confirmed they are not backing down, and majority has been placed. It is v unlikely that would be disputed.

As such, Ditto is voted off the island..........

Dear Ditto
You are Star Wars Panda

You can quote every line from the first 3 Star Wars movies, agree the prequels are worse, and have a collection of over 9000 Star Wars books and have coated 20% of your Princess Leia bikini poster in semen. OMG PHANTOM MENACE 3-D ON THE BIG SCREEN. The Teenage Basement Pandas know the fact you’re really 34 is a bit creepy, but, it doesn’t matter, you still live at home with your Star Wars sheets and no hope of ever getting pussy, so they let you in with your “greater experience of the world” anyway.

Every night you may PM Yeti and Empoof with “NX - Inspect USER”. You will inspect that USER.

Every night you may PM Yeti and Empoof with “NX - Time to negative vote, USER”. You will make that USER’s vote count for -1 the following day.

You are allied with the Teenage Basement Pandas:
You win if the Baby Pandas and Pandas in Love are dead, and the Middle Aged Pandas and Pandas in Zoos are halved.
With the death of Ditto, the TEENAGE BASEMENT RED PANDAS have been eliminated from the game. RIP no-lifers.

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR KILLING MY WOLFYKINS, FIRST DOWN.

It is now Night Five. N5 will end in like 44 hours, at 2PM PST 3/12. This is not quite two full days but suck it up it's the usual deadline time.

No results. RIP basement dwellers.

Feb 28 18:22:08 <Yeti> everyone please use my 1k to pc+1 yourselves by congratulating me
Feb 28 18:22:14 <Yeti> on this rather tragic no-lifer accomplishment

Mar 10 19:34:13 <Yeti> rofl
Mar 10 19:34:15 <Yeti> i really
Mar 10 19:34:17 <Yeti> need a life

Yeti the teenage panda??????

Yeti

dark saturday
LOLINE

The night ends very quickly with a mass of people grouped together, awaiting the return of the kidnapped four.

Two men stand alone, apart from the cluster, and one is quickly slain by something that is incredibly cute.

The other cries in horror.

Spiffy has bitten the dust.

Dear Uncle SamSpiffy
You are Great Uncle Fisherman Panda

You’ve lived your life on the sea. From long sailing voyages to short kayak rides, there is not another panda that can say they know the ocean better than thee. Times have changed, and while you’ve grown too old for long voyages you still take your great nephew pandas out for a good fishing trip every once in a while. Seeing as the great Panda war is happening, the Old Pandas thought you’d be a perfect recruit for their navy force. Or to just share a brew with.

Every night you may PM Yeti and Empoof with “NX - Check USER”. You will gain that USER’s alliance.

Your vote counts for two, because you are so old and widely respected.

You are allied with the Old Pandas:
You win if the Baby Pandas and the Pandas in Zoos are dead, and the Pandas in Love and Teenage Basement Pandas are halved.
Four people return, and surprisingly, nobody has gone missing!

Walrein and kingofkongs come back munching on candy hearts, while Paperblade ;]s about his very cute captor, and TalkingLion escaped his bamboo holding cell.

Meanwhile, security cameras have picked up a very strange conversation going down................. to the tune of: sum beats

(o 4:36:10 pm o) <LightWolf> I want on girl

The rest of the exchange has been censored.

It is now Day Six. D6 will end in 43 hours or so, 3/12 at 2PM PST, or at majority.

Results going out now.

Yeti

dark saturday
SORRY FOR ALLIANCE ROCKIN

After quite possibly THE quickest lynch in Circus Maximus history, it is decided: Paperblade will bite the dust, and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

ginganinja summons the troops who are swift to follow, and jumpluff brings up the rear, smiling back at Ace Deaderald. Mekkah glares furiously and stuffs jumpluff back under the blankets in his wagon - his cavemaiden does not smile for anyone else!!!

Dear Paperblade
You are Yacht Club Panda

Once you hit your retirement, you got the great idea of being lazy for the rest of your life at a yacht club! Being in a yacht club is easy, seeing as you don’t need to drive your yacht around anywhere. You were so fun at last thursdays meeting (that promptly ended at 7pm sharp) that the Old Pandas felt you’d be great comic relief for their faction. While they don’t expect you to necessarily DO anything, you did find this to be a great opportunity to look like you were doing work without doing squat!

Every night you may PM Yeti and Empoof with “NX - Hook USER”. You will hook that USER.

Every night you may PM Yeti and Empoof with “NX - Boost USER”. You will raise that USER’s priority for the current night.

You are allied with the Old Pandas:
You win if the Baby Pandas and the Pandas in Zoos are dead, and the Pandas in Love and Teenage Basement Pandas are halved.
With that, it is now Night Six. N6 will end in 18 hours, or at 2PM PST 3/11.

NOTE THAT IS LESS THAN 24 HOURS B/C OF HOW QUICK SOME PEOPLE WILL ASSEMBLE AND IT IS JUST A DAY NOW - CBF TO DO 48 HOURS AT THE RATE OF THINGS.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
old panda should contact me if they want to have any chance at all

edit: incase said panda has been living under a rock, I am with the middle aged pandas (as everyone and their yacht knows)

Yeti

dark saturday
LIGHTWOLF I'M TIRED YOU CAN GET OFF NOWLINE

Another rapid ascent into madness!!!!!!!

Someone's voice booms out, a new announcer, not yet seen:
lovingly sweet voice said:
Mekkahkins: if I could ask you to marry me again... like this, so everyone can see it and know the depths of my feelings for you... I would definitely choose a mafia announcement as my method of doing so. Fortunately we are already married, and due to a combination of creepy threats and creepier sweet-talking, I know we'll always be by each other's side, gaining support points with every round until we break the game and hit S supports. And remember: not even death will stop me from haunting you <3
Today, there is one death, which startles many people to great degrees:

Aura Guardian was proficiently killed by someone with skill.

Dear Aura Guardian
You are Dubai Hotel Panda

Ello, do you want to buy panda carpet? Made from finest sweat of Dubai’s poorest, harvested while dey slave in sad condition. But I live in air condition hotel, ja, where climate forced by westerner technologication. I sell you carpet, Pandas in Zoos give me way out of JIHAD to get virgins, offer virgins if I sell many carpet, so you buy carpet now.

Every night you may PM Yeti and Empoof with “NX - Hookguard USER”. You will guard that USER from being hooked.

Your vote counts for two, because you are so strongth in your zoo everyone comes to see you.

You allied with Pandas in Zoos:
You win if you sell lethal carpets to Old and Middle Aged Pandas, and Baby Pandas and Pandas in Love lose half their numbers to gold cart accidents.
ginganinja begins to foam at the mouth.

In addition, only TalkingLion has gone missing today!

It is now Day Seven. D7 will end when the Alliance rushes majority.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)