Round XIX: Coconut vs Banana, Exeggutor vs Tropius!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What. I can't say I expected everyone to go Hydreigon.

I mean I freaking love Haxorus. It's just so... bad ass. I always thought Hydreigon looked some sort sock puppet honestly. Competitively I like both for their abilities to bust through just about anything, so it really comes down to just the design for me. And seriously, I think Haxorus is just the epitome of badassery.

Haxorus

And can someone direct me to the results of the espeon and umbreon match up? I still haven't seen the results of that...

Haxorus

Mainly because (apart from the Red Gyarados) it is the only guaranteed shiny Pokemon. Also because mouth blades are better than three heads.

canno

formerly The Reptile
Haxorus

His face is a goddamn Axe, and he just looks badass. Meanwhile, Hydreigon looks silly with it's flower neck. I love both competitively though, but Haxorus is, imo, clearly more badass than Hydreigon.

Okay so just a head's up, all these votes where you guys only posted the name without giving an explanation will not be counted, I mean come on, at least make the effort.

Everything was said. Hydreigon is dark type. It's already a badass type ! Then, he levitates ! Another bad ass thing ! Then ... TRIPLE HEAD ? BADASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !

Hydreigon

Hydreigon forever!
Hydreigon is IMO one of the best designs of Generation V, it looks so badass with those three heads and the color scheme. And it's already a pseudo-legendary, so can't complain. ;)

Hydreigon

(voted again with more explanation)

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
In my opinion, being able to slice something in half by rubbing your face into it it is way cooler than having three heads (which would create constant trouble during eating, walking, watching movies, etc). Haxorus.

That said, it must be sad for Haxorus not to be able to use a pillow :(

Hydreigon

It looks badass with the blue/black scheme and its 3 heads. It can also learn lots of badass special moves.

Hydreigon

He has three heads, I mean, he is swag himself, give him a, okay make that three, pirate hats and he is better than every single man that would ever live.

Haxorus. I mean come on, Hydreigon doesn't even have arms. I feel like it would be pretty awkward and clumsy moving around with more mouths than hands. Plus, I never liked pokemon having more than one sentient head. Especially with how many of them there are

This is a hard choice for me personally.

Haxorus is a fricking axe dragon. Nothing wrong with that honestly. Hydreigon is a Dark/Dragon errr... Dragon that looks to be based off King Ghidorah and is specially based compared to most other dragons.

Honestly I believe Hydreigon has a lot more cool going for it so Hydreigon.

I've never even touched Haxorus. He's cool and all... but my friend names his Ghidora so I really can't do anything but choose
Hydreigon

dwarfstar

mindless philosopher
^He is indeed, but if you don't have a vote to contribute, then what's the point of posting?

I'm going to go with Haxorus on this one. Hydreigon's design has some cool elements, but the wings and awkward leg-tails let him down. Haxorus, on the other hand, has green armor, axe-blade tusks, and a "gentle giant" personality to go with his insane Attack power.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I love both, but I will have to go with Hydreigon on this one. Although I think he runs into some situations similar to Kabutops as he doesn't exactly have "hands"... kinda awkward lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)