Sæglópur's Doodles

So I got a tablet the other day as a present. Pretty excited. It's kind of weird to get used to but so far it's very fun to play with. Sooo here's some art:

This is my cat Maslow. He died two days ago...he was only one and a half years old. I dedicate my new tablet to him. :')

And to lighten the mood a little bit...here's a Whimsicott. :)

Woah for a first time with a tablet that's amazing. Keep up the good work ^_^

PS sorry bout your cat. My best friends cat died :( losing animals sucks

Thanks a lot blastoise. :) My kitty isn't suffering anymore so that's one reason to be happy about it, but I sure miss him. :\

Anyways, I drew a quick Spoink last night, I know the background is kinda cheesy, but IT'S CUTE.

Hehe thanks, I used her tutorial to draw that one and that's probably why it looks kinda similar! I'm still testing out the tablet and practicing and such.

Haven't drawn anything in a while, so here's a Ninetales WIP following nj's tutorial. Any suggestions? Kind of having a hard time shading and giving definition to certain areas. But meh, I'll finish it eventually, lol.

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Nice art, you definitely have a ton of talent, and the Blaziken would have to be my favorite. Keep up the good work.

Thanks a lot :)

Soooo here's the finished Ninetales...
I kinda screwed up early on and didn't realize it until it came time to paint over the lineart. I ended up finishing it and tossed a filter on it that actually made it look better than it did originally...kind of sad but it was a good first try (Not really, haha). :p

Yeah here's the painted version, lol...

I'm not much of an art connoisseur hahah, but I love vulpix's style! also adore your whimsicott, chandelure, your cat (late, but sorry for your loss :/) and your swalot. I think it's pretty inspiring how you're trying out so many different styles - ninetales looks pretty sleek and sophisticated too. keep working at it! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)