Sæglópur's Doodles

sirndpt said:
I'm not much of an art connoisseur hahah, but I love vulpix's style! also adore your whimsicott, chandelure, your cat (late, but sorry for your loss :/) and your swalot. I think it's pretty inspiring how you're trying out so many different styles - ninetales looks pretty sleek and sophisticated too. keep working at it! :)
Thank you for your comments. :) I've been trying so many styles because I guess I haven't really found something I feel like I could stick to. (And also 'cause I'm learning and testing things out). :P

ZcX said:
Purugly face.... just freak me out.
Also funny style you got.
Yeahhh, it's supposed to be sleeping but I guess I just made it look like it has no eyes, oh well! :P

BLAH. Here's something I just did, just messing around.

Guess it's kinda Halloween-esque...

Here's my cat Tipper. She looked exactly like that when I saw her outside the other day. All I could see was a black blob with a little white patch of fur, lol.

I greatly approve of the amount of cat in this thread
Also I really like the Jolteon you just did, the simple block shading and coloured outlines really did it for me

:D Thanks Rittercat!
I've got 7 more cats at home that I haven't drawn, so I think I'll work on that, lol.
But here's a Swalot (which is the pokemon I've drawn the most of, lol) in a halloween costume! :3

Hello! *Kricketunes*

It is called Dreadful. Constantly drooling goo of an unknown substance, it roams big cities groaning and looking at things with its blank ignorant stare. It smells of rotten fish, dirty old wet rags, and gasoline. No one pays it any mind, unless it sticks to you of course; Dreadful will never leave.

Bio I wrote on a whim, yep, that's all! *waves goodbye to the Kricketune*

Hello just quadruple posting here! *shields self from rotten tomatoes*

I was listening to Billy Idol and thought if he could be any Pokemon he'd be a Houndoom. So yeah, random but still, it's a Houndoom! :toast:

Nice, I love the character (and the mohawk)
Also there seems to have been a recent lack of cat. Maybe all of your cats in one picture? You don't have to, just a suggestion.

I could do them all in one picture, but I couldn't group them up in real life because they'd all kill eachother, so I'm gonna stick to realism and just draw them one by one. XD
Anyways, here's a quick drawing of my oldest cat Zeik (he's about 10, so not that old, hehe). There's something wrong with his tail so that's why it's thin, but other than that he's actually a pretty healthy kitty! :3 (Oh and I like to think that he's really wise, so that's why he has a beard, lol)

Thank goodness for that :) I heard of one cat living until 30 from eating vegetables and meat everyday, lol.
Anyways, this is my dad's cat, Bearcat. I know it's filtered but I'm always wanting an excuse to use the cutout filter 'cause I like it. :P

Thank youuuu :J

here's a stupid pikachu

I hate pikachu I don't know why I even drew him BLEH
edit: that's one huge pikachu

I'm loving the new style, simplistic and comical yet somehow adorable. Sorry to hear about your loss...
Also I really love the Jolteon a whole heap, and the Vulpix is really nice too~
And did I mention the Houndoom?

Thanks a lot LL! Not sure if I wanna totally stick to this style, it is fun to do but also really easy. I just use one of the really thick brushes and then go back and erase the inside to make the crazy lines. I have tried to only make straight lines but it always turns out wobbly no matter how slow and meticulous I am. >.>
Here's a Kecleon, I know the colors aren't right I did it on purpose, hehe. Inspired by listening to the song "karma chameleon" :P

Pretty excited about my secret santa drawing. I am promising myself that I won't take just a couple of hours on this, hehe.
Also have a cat. Zeik again, he sleeps diagonally quite often.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)