Simpsons Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.S. Those of you wanted to continue, lots more information was leaked then was at first known to you guys, so yeah...

Anyway I won colour mafia as PEACHPUFF, although I forgot to stop PERU from being lynched. Oooooooops. xD Sorry Kannon but I killed you in it .__. I was metang@ and I had to get revenge on you (Firebot)... gg eric too! x)

DarkOrange and Purple are actually the winners. I am the Ditto of DEATH, I transformed into Purple and therefore won because the game was chaotic

seriously how chaotic does it get

er, I think colour mafia is over o-o; probably when eric died. but you can ask him i guess. colour mafia was the funniest thing this game; everyone kept telling me they thought it had to be some experienced person trolling for information, and some people thought it was BS eric made up colour mafia and he was death martyr'd or something... lol

Lightcoral Is Such A Gay Name
Honestly, why do you give the color Lightcoral to an alien like Kang.

Edit: I retract this statement in view of Misaki's wise words.

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
er, I think colour mafia is over o-o; probably when eric died. but you can ask him i guess. colour mafia was the funniest thing this game; everyone kept telling me they thought it had to be some experienced person trolling for information, and some people thought it was BS eric made up colour mafia and he was death martyr'd or something... lol
Nope, color mafia will progress if anyone still wants to play.

And yea, I tried to make it look like I was one of the experienced players. Partly cos I thought more people would sign up, and partly just cos it was funny. Slipped a few memes that I had seen into posts and role PMs (anyone see the billyroll reference?) and tried to act different.

Also, if you think color mafia looks chaotic from the outside.. much more crazy stuff is going on behind the scenes.. And will be relieved in some semi-epic post game thread once it ends.

Edit: lol@
Springfield Mafia's Smogon Alias-Alliance Chart said:
33. eric the espeon --> idiot

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Let it be known that I am the only player so far to die three times in one game (twice in Simpsons, once in color).
;______________________________________;
I would have tied that score, my death in Simpsons was a fake death and I could have died again. Or I could just repeatedly bring myself back from the dead and kill myself.. naa.. to obvious.

Also thanks to EW and Misaki for a great game, I don't see why people are calling it "tolerable" at all...

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I would have tied that score, my death in Simpsons was a fake death and I could have died again. Or I could just repeatedly bring myself back from the dead and kill myself.. naa.. to obvious.

Also thanks to EW and Misaki for a great game, I don't see why people are calling it "tolerable" at all...
Go back in time and ask EW to make you a Springfield Maf. I liked the game, sorry that it got ruined.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Earthworm...you put a lot of work into this...you didn't deserve to have it end like this because of a stupid fuck like LonelyNess. I'm sorry that it ended like this. Jumpluff too. And uh, maybe it would be a good idea to dispose of the "designated leader" title. Such as Mr. Burns or Frieza or whatever. Mafia is a team effort, and the team leader shouldn't be picked randomly, it should be someone everyone is comfortable with. This team was on the verge of breaking apart from pretty much the day we united because of conflicts. It seemed like it had died down, but well...you saw how that ended up!

And despite what a lot of people have been saying, this game seemed perfectly fine to me, you did kind of overdo it with the experimentation. And Krusty's role could have really ruined stuff if someone who is familiar with the mafia community had gotten hold of it. I'm assuming you'll make your postgame soon since you said so, so I guess we'll discuss it then! This should be a good game to discuss.

EDIT: This is a pretty bad way to end BK's mafia career lol, fucking LonelyNess

bk was inactive anyway lol
when I said tolerable I meant the game and how we were taking hits, plus LN leaking info to thunda. The hosting and roles and stuff were great.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
for the record i really enjoyed this game and I thought there were a lot of really neat ideas, and I had tons of fun with the bart thing.

the only thing is of course the fact that the springfield mafia SEEMS to have been way, way worse than the burns mafia in terms of roles and stuff, but I will let EW explain himself here before I really cast judgement - maybe i missed something. Of course we had the mole, but the mole could have backstabbed us really easily lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)