Smeargle's Studio Fourth Annual Secret Santa - FINAL DAY!

Requests have gone out! You have until December 14th to get this shit done. People who don't will go on the naughty list and will have a punishment meted out by our resident strong man, Zracknel .

Also, if you signed up (and by that I mean sent me a request via PM) and haven't received a request in turn, let me know so I can hopefully fix it. There shouldn't be any problems, though.

Edit: I also just wanted to mention that the distribution of requests to artists was completely random and not based on anything, you can thank the magic of http://www.random.org/ for your requests.

Last edited:
Hey all, just sending you all a reminder that your art is due in around 5 days! December 14, 11:59pm EST is the due date. I know a solid amount of you have already sent in art but I'm sending this to everyone involved because I'm lazy. Remember, if you don't get this shit in, Zracknel will come to your place and he'll kick your arse. True story.

sirndpt
Typhlito
Enguarde
RODAN
Lasagne21
V0x
Torkoals
Trevenant
Agous
Jukain
sandshrewz
skylight
Birkal
icepick
pkblizzard
Pkrs
Acklow
Seed
paintseagull
RitterCat
Hollymon
Prankster
macle
Blue Frog
LGCPR0
andrew3391
CometTheMicroraptor

Get on it peeps!

PS: Reposting because of bugged tags '_,

HO HO HO! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL THE CHILDREN WHO LEFT SANTA FRIED CHIGGEN AND JACK!

Anyway, SECRET SANTA IS NOW CLOSED! While I will allow people who haven't submitted to submit up until Christmas Eve (which is the last day pics will be posted), those who haven't submitted yet or asked for an extension will be identified with this avatar:
Santa does not approve of flakes!

Now in more happy news, let's get this shit rolling! We'll be doing 2-3 pics a day every day till Xmas Eve!

To: Blue Frog
My request is an ugly Milotic with a beautiful Feebas, or at least as ugly and beautiful (respectively) one can possibly make them.

To: skylight

shiny gougerist pls! the evolution of pumpkaboo :3

OHOHO! IT'S TIME FOR MORE GIFTS! THE MAGIC OF CHRISTMAS IS FOR EVERYONE TO ENJOY!

To: paintseagull
Polar Vivillon with snowflakes

To: sirndpt
a pkmn / any studio ghibli film crossover - surprise me!
Acklow says this is from Ni No Kuni - Wrath of the White Witch

STAY TUNED FOR MORE MAGIC TOMORROW! DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE SANTA A LITTLE SOMETHING UNDER THE TREE.

thank you so much Acklow! love the idea (i really like that it wasn't one of the more mainstream films - although i've never played the game, so you have to catch me up on it someday!), and it mustve taken you forever to do all that detail in the background :3. regardless, hope you don't mind if i use that as an avatar sometime :)

also /me pets V0x, yours is adorable hahahha it just looks so… squishable

finally thanks for hosting, elcheeso :)

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Yeah, you can use it as an avvy, no problem!! I still have a ways to go before I get good at color theory and such but I really enjoyed putting this one together for sure!! :D

HUR HUR HUR! SANTA IS READY TO REWARD ALL THE GOOD BOYS AND GIRLS WHO GOT THEIR PICTURES IN, ESPECIALLY ANDREW3391! MERRY SECULARMAS!

To: CometTheMicroraptor
I'd love to see Tyrantrum and Archeops interacting in some fashion, be it fighting, playing, etc.

To: andrew3391
a merry garbodor

STAY TUNED TOMORROW, WHICH IS WHEN WE START REVEALING 3 PICS A DAY! REINDEER, AWAY!

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
after looking at the work in this thread i feel so sorry for whoever gets my one
Yeah haha, same. I'm just waiting to see that I got like, an Admin's request or something haha.

Nvm. I did NOT get an admin's request.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)