Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
basic recolors switching there normal ones
mewtwo with mew colors
swalot with gulpin colors pretty basic recolors here just wanted to do some more stuff simple though

hey everyone!
Im just letting people know that I am offering a service-making free sprite GIFS.
My current avatar is an example of my work.
They can be used as avatars or anything else. Just PM or quote me here along with a request. (Kep it basic, like a chimchar using flame wheel, or a smeargle painting your username.) All sprites by Josh R at the Spriters Resource unless otherwise noted.

P.S. I have a question. How do you save a GIF as a loop?

Happy Face Avatar

I'm not sure what the name of this kind of smiley face all I know is that it's mainly called a "happy" face, but, anyway, I would like an animated gif that with this type of smiley face on it.

Here are my first 2 "real" revamps

Hitmonlee is definitely the better one. Dunno why but Hitmonchan just doesn't look right.

Edit: Also AFB32 can I use that GIF when you get it.

More Edit:

Horndrill11 said:
can you do a mew with mewtwo colors?

I know you were asking AFB32 but I was bored.

Even More Edit: 80th post yah.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Not really an image request, but can anyone tell me who drew the avatars for members like mtr and jibaku? There are a few other avatars around looking to be the same style too. thanks

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Damn, too bad. 日本人なのかよ、たく。 That's all right then, I thought it would be sweet if that guy was a smogonite, that is all. That guy has skill and style.

I'm taking Sprite requests again! I ran out of ideas, again, without having any ideas except Brelooms to begin with. So please give me your fusion ideas, and I'll see what I can do with them!

Don't know where to post this but: How do I post paint files from my computer here? I have a sprite (more of a disguise, really) to share with y'all :)

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Upload your image to a free image-hosting website such as imageshack.
Copy the link for the image.
When you post your message click the 'insert image' icon. (It's the one that looks like a picture of mountains)
Paste in the link for the image.
Post message and you're done.

Could I get a avatar with a shiny Metagross and the name GeN (with a shiny metagross or if you can't a shiny regice) and a banner that says sharky_14- (with a shiny mew)

Average sized request, take your time, thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)