Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally back from Band Camp. Fun stuff, but I'm sore all over...

I'll be cranking out more Mario disguises over the next couple days.

Supermariofan64, what about Yoshi? My favourite character :o
i've been trying to figure out which pokemon to do the disguise on.

The closest thing I've found so far is that the bottom half of Breloom strikingly resembles yoshi's bottom half. thats all I have though. Any ideas for what to disguise?

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
There are several possibilities I can think of for Yoshi: Charmander, Totodile, Ampharos, Kecleon, and Cranidos. What do you think SuperMariofan64?

here are scizosnow and diglett above ground (not to creative but kinda funny)and Hauntix

this is my first scratch i already posted it but i need so critism so here it is again
the only thing not scratched is the arms (grovyle)

I could really use a cool Black Zangoose Avvy (same colors as the current one). No pressure, mine is OK. I just kind of want something other than a sprite.

Shading looks weird on the crown thing. Why is it on the tips of each spike? If it should have shading like that, the tips should get progressively less highlighted as it moves to the right. Of course, that's just what I think. Don't hold me to it if I'm somehow absolutely wrong. :X

yeah i agree with lucas755 the crown shading does look a little off i dont think it should just be the tips highlighted but a little more, and @shinysneasel215 the scratch looks really tight i like it alot, as well as the abomasnow/scizor that is sooo bomb

Nobody answered, so I'm asking again.

Okay, so I would like an avatar. This doesn't involve pictures, it's more of a scratch avatar. Split the avatar in half horizontally so there is a top half and a bottom half. On the top half write GM. On the bottom half write LW. Be creative with the font, but it should be bubble letters (meaning you can put a background inside the letters). The letters GM should be patterned dark and spooky. The letters LW should be patterned fiery. The background on the bottom should be the same pattern as the letters GM (spooky). The background on the top should be the same pattern as the letters LW (fiery). Hopefully I explained this well enough.

Here are my two very poorly made examples:

Okay, so I would like an avatar. This doesn't involve pictures, it's more of a scratch avatar. Split the avatar in half horizontally so there is a top half and a bottom half. On the top half write GM. On the bottom half write LW. Be creative with the font, but it should be bubble letters (meaning you can put a background inside the letters). The letters GM should be patterned dark and spooky. The letters LW should be patterned fiery. The background on the bottom should be the same pattern as the letters GM (spooky). The background on the top should be the same pattern as the letters LW (fiery). Hopefully I explained this well enough.

No worries, I'll make and couple and you can pick, do you want it to be Pokemon-related at all? like your name inside a pokeball? BTW do you want it 3D?

Can someone draw either a Flygon stomping on a Dragonite's head (even though he dosen't get stomp) or a Flygon KOing a Dragonite with Dragon Claw (I've done it) for my avatar.

Thank you in advance.

Ok I'm done, here are the three I did, no 3d sorry.

http://www.pdfescape.com/open/RadPdf.axd?rt=8&dk=00013C3EZ301U960LLDOKV0ZVLQ0OIJ27&r=602494603

http://www.pdfescape.com/open/RadPdf.axd?rt=8&dk=00013C75P3Y0OV3T5SKM8H2S31LD59IGQ&r=455112391

http://www.pdfescape.com/open/RadPdf.axd?rt=8&dk=00013C91XFTGJLFLQ3GGNNP386T5686ZZ&r=426409379

If you have Firefox or safari the link will download straight away, I'm assuming it's the same in internet explorer, but I'm not sure!

If you use one could you please give me credit in your signature? I want to get my word out there for creating logos :)

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It would be great if someone could transparentise this for me and make it 150x150, thanks :3

EDIT: And maybe these aswell?
yanma needs flipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)