CAP 2 Smogon "Create a Pokemon" Part Deux: Poll 2a

What should the type of our new Pokemon be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghost/Fighting opens up so many possibilites.

It would be like an evil Gallade. The ghost type lacks physical attackers, this pokemon could make the difference.

Yay! The option I picked is winning.

sorry Cooper, but as much as I would love a Ghost/Normal (such a cool concept to implement) Ghost/Fight was more the more strategic vote. Ghost/Elemental is too obvious. I mean, who hasn't thought of a nymph (pixie) before?

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Wow, It's even between two options which for once I don't care which one wins...

ghost grass is just more interesting...support pokes are in much shorter supply than sweepers, and ghost and grass are two of the best supportive types.

go ghost/grass!!

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Voted Ghost/Fighting because I haven't heard a persuasive reason to switch. I'm not pimping it, because I'd be OK with a few of the other options as well. Just no Ghost/Fire. The rock weakness is just not appealing, compared to the other types.

I'm looking forward to getting the type settled, as these polls are pretty stale from a discussion standpoint. However, considering how close the polls have been and the heavy swings amongst the favorites -- I think Hyra should give this plenty of time to play out. It's probably the most important decision we will make and there is no clear cut, consistent winner from poll to poll.

While I'm not particularly enthralled by the discussion, I am looking forward to seeing how it unfolds.

Fact: Ghost/Grass is resisted by 24 types, hits 48 types super effective. Fighting Ghost is resisted by 1 type (Ghost/Normal...) and hits 77 types super effective. All out of the theoretical 153 types.

Fact: Ghost/Grass is resisted by 24 types, hits 48 types super effective. Fighting Ghost is resisted by 1 type (Ghost/Normal...) and hits 77 types super effective. All out of the theoretical 153 types.
Fact: Ghost/Normal beats Ghost/Grass in a fight.
Fact: I will post this picture as much as I need to:

That is a Ghost/Normal type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)