Smogon's VGC 2011 Tournament Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. I'm afraid that I'm going to have to op out of this tournament due to Finals and everything. Good luck to everybody else in the tournament! :D

Focus

Ubers Tester Extraordinaire
VMed pok101 a while back and still no response, pok101 has not been here for a few days, blah blah blah. Activity post.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
See, now I don't have a time commitment to worry about ^_^ Good luck in the rest of the tournament!
Bluewind, you really did a favor for him. You have helped him understand what this person no longer has to worry about, thus eliminating potential stress for this user. On behalf of HikaruYami, I thank you Bluewind for setting this person on the path that is right for him.

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
No sign of my opponent duh since before the last round ended (Last Activity: Apr 17th, 2011 1:43:10 PM). A VM is waiting on duh's profile when/if he logs back on.

Activity post.

Activity Post

My opponent and I have been in contact on the server but so far he hasn't responded with a message on here. Now I don't care about that since we have talked on the server but Alaka said the VM conversation is what he looks at first for activity wins.

My team is now submitted and I'm hoping my opponent also sends in his since I really would like to play and not let this go to activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)