Smogon's VGC 2011 Tournament Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Vaz hasn't been on since the 6th, and thus hasn't responded to my second and third PM. If we don't get this done before Saturday, chances are it won't get done at all. (vacation) Seems like he wants me to play when it's convenient for him, not necessarily for me. :/

Activity post I guess.

Activity post. I PMed Ninja-persian on May 4th asking him when he'd like to battle. I also submitted my team that day. He's been online every day since then, and his latest online date is 5/9/11, and still no response regarding our battle. I'll keep waiting and see.

Activity post. I haven't heard anything from key325 even though I've sent him a message. I'll go ahead and send him another message.

My opponent seems to be online consistently at 1:30 everyday. If this keeps up, we'll have to do it sometime this weekend.

Anyway, kind of an Activity Post.

Activity post I guess, made contact with opponent, I've been online at least twice every day and am available for battles most of the time, you can read the VM conversation for details of what we're working out so far.

I would like to say that I will be unable to complete my battle. I'm in the middle of my IGCSEs, and I won't have spare time in the next weeks to do my battle....

peng

Unmasked
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm in contact with my opponent but timezone differences make this pretty difficult. Whenever I do see him online, he doesn't respond to my VMs or PMs until I've gone offline.

Activity post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)