[Standard] Fuck the Mafia Tactical Game - The Men with 99 Problems win!

[18:58:25] <Mekkah> blabla dont lynch me
[18:59:36] <Agape> unfortunately you cant give anything to make me stop and you wont give me info without me stopping the lynch so discussion is pointless :/
[19:01:17] -locopoke:#stark- Let's try this again - Suspect Cup PM me
[19:01:42] <Mekkah> you have a million confirmed enemies and you lynch someone who is allying with you
[19:01:49] <Mekkah> id say discussing that is pretty important!
[19:02:32] <Agape> I have my reasons not to talk with you at all
[19:02:49] <Mekkah> then why not say that instead of claiming you know im wolf when you know that isnt true...
[19:03:35] <Mekkah> you know you are potentially fucking up your endgame right
[19:03:38] <Mekkah> theres bound to be a kingpin situation
[19:05:45] <Mekkah> okay, play that way. i hope you die a gruesome death, then...

man i really wouldn't want to be on this guy's team...

^ Nachos is clearly mafia, those gliscors are menacing

Lonelyness is a enemy leader trying to bluff the GML, he and mekkah are allied to destroy the GML.

Considering Mekkah, if you are so peaceful mind giving your role PM for us to see? Though you if anyone can make a fake...

This can be that I'm just too inexperienced as the village leader, I'll probably pass the baton to a more experienced player as I'll have to sub out after some time anyway.

I know that my death would be the most profitable to 99, but I also know that Mekkah's death wouldn't hurt you either. If you vote against us you are still giving the mafiamen chance to choose whether they like to have the village leader or the wolf lynched. By voting with us you, the 99, would gain one more night to gather data to prevent mafia controlling the lynches and get rid of a potential threat in Mekkah.

Though if the village sees lynching someone else better, it's good and we'll do so. By this lynch I just wanted to get rid of a common threat to the game and not start the lynchwar leading to many ties. Its your call now.

1 mafia vs village vs village is an interesting concept, exa.

I find it interesting that you are asking a neutral to post his role PM (even acknowledging that I could fake the hell out of it anyway) when you, as a village leader, got exposed as having faked your own claim. You're the one with the burden of proof here, bro. How do you "know" that I'm wolf? Why do you refuse to post your own proof?

This can be that I'm just too inexperienced as the village leader, I'll probably pass the baton to a more experienced player as I'll have to sub out after some time anyway.
The reality is that you can't resign from a job you're already fired from. You're a fraud that refuses to answer questions a legit village leader would be able to answer. Both villages do indeed need to get rid of a potential threat here, but it's not me.

^ Mekkah is clearly mafia because this restriction is lame

LN and Mekkah are just plotting against me, the inspection result is faked.

I'll answer the question "Why do I know you're wolf". You admitted you have to kill the mafia, there's no proof that you don't have to kill all villagers too. I don't have inspection results on you if that's what you're asking. I'm resigning because I just can't make good targets out of the info I have (Our inspector died if you didn't see). You were a good target, perhaps not the best and I take the responsibility if you are a bad target. But still I stand before my words that it's profitable for everyone to lynch you and not start the lynch war now.

99, let's get rid of Mekkah so we don't have to risk matching voting power today, the GML will vote with me, if we voted together the mafia doesn't have a chance to influence the result.

I just can't beat the combined fake plotting and accusing might of LN+Mekkah.

I find it odd that in a game where there are 2 villages and 1 mafia you have a neutral role that only needs to kill the mafia.. TBH I find it much more likely that you are a wolf.

Anyways going to hesitantly say Lynch Mekkah.

Subject to change if more information is presented, but atm I don't really trust LN at all and mekkah is probably wolf.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, I'm totally untrustworthy versus a guy who lied about what his role name (and likely what his alliance is as well) is. GML, if you guys allow Agape to continue to mole your faction even after we outted him, it will be an absolute joke.

Anybody who votes against Mekkah is obvious Mafia, and will be dealt with swiftly after Agape, because they're the only ones who would be so insistent on getting him killed.

If you actually claim yourself as the inspector I might actually give credence to your words, but all you have said is that you received an inspection result which could easily be faked and the blame redirected to someone else if the inspection result proven false.

Also nice chainsaw defense! I must be mafia for wanting a neutral that is probably a wolf gone? I would think that if I was mafia I would want important village roles gone first, but thats just me.

^ Amake is clearly mafia (nice, when I was writing this Amake posted so I have to edit him here instead of LN)

It's my word against LN's word. I don't resort to cheap techniques like false inspections because I'm not pro enough to make them.

We have the voting power to win this lynch LN and you know it. Why play this risky accusation game instead of lynching our common threat, Mekkah?

Gml, I might have made a mistake lynching Mekkah instead of someone like LN because I'm inexperienced, but that is no reason to believe his lies.

99 men, voting Mekkah is advantageous to us both. Use objective thinking here.

I have taken my stand, it's my world against his. Find the facts and viewpoints yourselves and think.

Though I can't beat Mekkah and LN in persuasion or lying skills nor do I have a big name I still hope you don't get influenced by them. >_>

I'll answer the question "Why do I know you're wolf". You admitted you have to kill the mafia, there's no proof that you don't have to kill all villagers too.
This is how you know I'm a wolf? Because I need one party dead and I'm neutral, it's clear cut that I need the two others dead as well? Sorry, that's really not sufficient for me.

Oh, I missed the part where you answered my inqueries. These, if you didn't see.

Mekkah said:
You're a fraud that refuses to answer questions a legit village leader would be able to answer.
Why are villagers supposed to listen to you when you are a lying scumbag yourself? What does that say about what you think is in people's best interest?

As for you, Amake, I'm hesitant to call your allegiance as swiftly as LN did. But a vote against me as a villager is a very dumb gamble. This game is full of confirmed enemies of yours - why try and take out a potential ally?

edit: lol i just realized, agape's fake pm doesn't even have a posting restriction and some of his posts don't obey to said implied restriction either. who needs more proof?

Halp, I ain't disintergrated ._.

Votes at the moment:

Mekkah: 2

1: Agape
2: Amake

Agape: 6
1: Nachos
2: Shade
3: LonelyNess
4: Mekkah
5: Assassinfred
6: Raikage

Uberiffic: 1
1: pookar

pookar: 1
1: Uberiffic

Also, don't stop the discussion, I just got mah lemonade and chips ready :(

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
edit: lol i just realized, agape's fake pm doesn't even have a posting restriction and some of his posts don't obey to said implied restriction either. who needs more proof?
I'd say that's the work of Spiffy.

Oh, lonelyness selectively didn't tell you?

Agape said:
I ride off into the sunset...
With these words, the woman sealed her fate. As the words fade into the wind, a bunch of fish starts to fall on her, in increasing amounts. She looks up, stepping aside, and starts to laugh. "Is this all you got? Pathetic!" She cuts up one of the fishes, but a shadow is cast upon her. As she looks up surprised, a giant fish lands on her, before splashing off into the sunset happily. but when you inspect the body, you find that it has already become dust, and only a letter is to be found:

Dear Agape,
You are Lust.

A well-endowed woman with high intelligence, Father often sends you to gain intelligence that would be hard to acquire otherwise. Due to this, you have learned how to seduce and manipulate anyone into talking. When Father heard about this war, he decided to send you in to create another place of sorrow and carnage, and the Aesir Corporation were more than happy to include you in their ranks.

During the Night, you can submit "Night X - Manipulate USER". You will start seducing and manipulating USER, resulting in you attaining his whole role PM.

In addition, during the Night, you can submit "Night X - Impale USER". You will use your looks to get USER close to you, and then impale him with your extending fingertips, killing him.

You will find more information in the letter that came alongside this one.
As you read the last line, you realise there must be one more letter on her. But when you grab it, it starts to become dust too; the only thing you can read is the ending, before the whole paper vanishes:

...You win if the Aesis Corporation has eliminated all the threatening factors.
As you stand up, you take a hard look among the crowd. Two deaths have already occured today, who will be the third one?

Due to a so late death, I will extend deadline by 24 hours. New deadline is Sunday 21:00 GMT+2.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok, so in exchange for Agape godkilling himself, I agreed to lynch Mekkah and that we would align with their faction... but hear this:

I do not negotiate with terrorists.

We've got another Aesis lynch target lined up, and I see no reason why we shouldn't continue the onslaught, at least until they are no longer a factor in this game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)