[Standard] MAGMAfia - GAME OVER: Team Wolfsauce (Quagsires/Ditto) Win! Postgame UP

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
all results out. you may share results.

I apologize for the fuckup I made, and I have talked to all parties involved. Whatever is in that result PM should not be used.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
OK, got a target.

Lynch Ace Emerald

First off, he claimed numbers guy with completely BS numbers. The numbers also had an error that "Snype" "corrected". But this isn't the only thing.

Last night I received a result from one of the cleanest villagers that said he was not a Magmian. Due to his role name claim, I was inclined to believe that he was one of our tentative allies, and I went to negotiate with him. Over the course of the convo, he eventually denied being both Bretheren AND mafia. Then this happened.

01[17:25] <Walrein> oh
01[17:25] <Walrein> so wait
01[17:25] <Walrein> you aren magmian
01[17:25] <Walrein> you arent bretheren
01[17:25] <Walrein> and you claim to not be mafia
01[17:25] <Walrein> what
01[17:25] <Walrein> the HELL
01[17:25] <Walrein> are you
[17:25] <AE_mobile> There's a neutral pony faction
[17:25] <AE_mobile> 3 members
01[17:26] <Walrein> yea um
01[17:26] <Walrein> good fucking try
[17:29] <AE_mobile> We aren't harmful neutrals
[17:29] <AE_mobile> We have our own "lynhpin"
[17:29] <AE_mobile> Lynhpin
[17:29] <AE_mobile> Lynchpin
[17:29] <AE_mobile> Damn iPod
01[17:29] <Walrein> yea... nope
01[17:30] <Walrein> TO THE THREAD
[17:30] <AE_mobile> Hidden in village
This will not be a Deinosaur situation, considering the fact that he admitted his numbers were all made up, and considering the result I was given.

(get him)

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Attn thread I am a part of the "ponies" faction, and walreins logs skip over the part where I explain this situation.
Walrein: what is the name of your faction?
AE_mobile: Ponies
Walrein: you are joking
Walrein: right
AE_mobile: Na that's it
AE_mobile: I have proof
6:23 PM
AE_mobile: It's our protect flavor
Walrein: ...
Walrein: can't tell if trolling
Walrein: or just mafia
AE_mobile: Or maybe telling the truth
AE_mobile: This is yeti we're talking about
Walrein: weren't you paying attention
Walrein: i already know the faction's name
Walrein: and ponies is not it
Walrein: you have 10 seconds to give me the real name
AE_mobile: I never claimed WB
Walrein: before i lynch your ass
AE_mobile: Nor am I mafia
Walrein: what is wb supposed to mean btw
AE_mobile: And guess what I made up those numbers
AE_mobile: WB warring brethren
AE_mobile: You know I don't know that faction name
Walrein: oh
Walrein: so wait
Walrein: you aren magmian
Walrein: you arent bretheren
Walrein: and you claim to not be mafia
Walrein: what
Walrein: the HELL
Walrein: are you
AE_mobile: There's a neutral pony faction
AE_mobile: 3 members
6:26 PM
Walrein: yea um
Walrein: good fucking try
AE_mobile: Nah legit man
AE_mobile: We blocked a mafia kill last night
AE_mobile: Your welcome
Walrein: look
Walrein: there just isnt enough room numberswise
Walrein: for another faction
Walrein: this isnt shift ace
AE_mobile: Yeah there are
Walrein: this isnt a multifaction
AE_mobile: No wait look
AE_mobile: There are 3 WB
AE_mobile: And 3 neutral
AE_mobile: I lied about the numbers
Walrein: so you claim
Walrein: that there are 3 bretheren
AE_mobile: So you wouldn't suspect hidden faction
Walrein: 3 of your faction
AE_mobile: Yes
Walrein: theres no way there is less than 3 of each mafia
AE_mobile: There's 3
Walrein: 1 lynchpin
Walrein: that leaves 12 remaining

So yeah don't lynch me, the numbers add up fine. As long as a certain villager stays alive we arent dangerous. Why don't you get lazy walrein to actually spend time getting a target instead of immediately lynching the first suspiuos character?

Edit role pm:

Yeti said:
Dear Ace Emerald, you are Rarity.

You are the the most fashionable, elegant pony around. Being a pony, who hate fire which burns you, electricity which shocks you, and you can't swim. You are allied with several of your pony friends, and are currently at peace with the Magmians, but that can change if one of your precious friends dies.

Every night, you may PM Yeti and Steven Snype with “NX - Protect USER with the power of friendship!”. The power of friendship will prevent them from dying, but won't defend them from non fatal threats.

You are allied with the Ponies. You win if the Ponies eliminate all threats.
Sorry that took so long, I'm mobile right now.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
So I'm dead, but I would like to say this to anyone not village for what it's worth (very little). I think ditto may be the bg. Here's why: while I was talking with walrein he said that he had the bg protected. Last night our non fatal targets were redirected from ditto. Now this isn't by any means 100%, but I'm almost dead so it's food for thought. Might as well say everything I can while I'm alive. gg yeti can update early if you want.

Yeti

dark saturday
MAJORITYLINE

Walrein yells out that this time HE REALLY HAS A GOOD TARGET GUYS, and calls for a lynch on Ace Emerald, who declares he is a pony, so don't lynch him!!

Eventually, though, everyone is so aghast at this new faction concept they lynch him anyway, and he requests his death come soon.

So alas, Ace Emerald is lead peacefully to the chopping block, and his pretty head soon rolls.

Dear Ace Emerald, you are Rarity.

You are the the most fashionable, elegant pony around. Being a pony, who hate fire which burns you, electricity which shocks you, and you can't swim. You are allied with several of your pony friends, and are currently at peace with the Magmians, but that can change if one of your precious friends dies.

Every night, you may PM Yeti and Steven Snype with “NX - Protect USER with the power of friendship!”. The power of friendship will prevent them from dying, but won't defend them from non fatal threats.

You are allied with the Ponies. You win if the Ponies eliminate all threats.
It is now Night Two. N2 will end in 46 hours, 1/2/12 at 4PM PST or when all actions are in.

Go onward and win despite the ponies!!

Yeti

dark saturday
lmao jk

Dear Ace Emerald, You are Frankenstein

You came to life by lightening, electricity, the POWER, and died (again?) by fire. So you hate the Magmians. And you threw that nice girl in the water and she drowned, so you hate water too. Electricity, the life-bringer, is your only friend, thus you thrive in it and want the whole world to run on this marvel.

Every night, you may PM Yeti and Steven Snype with “NX - Play with USER in flowers”. You will play in a field of flowers with that user all night, and they will be unable to do anything.

Every night, you may also PM Yeti and Steven Snype with “NX - Creep from your weird castle on USER”. You will watch that user all night from your castle (or maybe your bride will since you’ll be playing with flowers...) and see who targeted them, and in turn, who targeted that person, until the flow stops.

You are allied with the Electros. You win if the Electros eliminate all threats.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)