Technical Support (read OP before posting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been using a certain name on the smogon PO server for a month now but I haven't registered it. However, now somebody has registered it and has set a password on it and now I can't access it. It has a fairly high rating (it's like ~30 or so). Is there any way to unregsiter it, or is there nothing that can be done? (If it is possible to unregister it then I'll post what the name is but until then I don't really want to say it).

I have been using a certain name on the smogon PO server for a month now but I haven't registered it. However, now somebody has registered it and has set a password on it and now I can't access it. It has a fairly high rating (it's like ~30 or so). Is there any way to unregsiter it, or is there nothing that can be done? (If it is possible to unregister it then I'll post what the name is but until then I don't really want to say it).
What's the name? TBH, it's really your fault for not registering, but we make exceptions for things like forum names.

I didn't register it because I remember on one of an older version of the server it said "register your forum name" and I already did register my name "WildfireXIII", so I thought that the server just didn't want a whole bunch of registered alts. I guess I just misunderstood.

Anyways, the name of the account is "Cormorant."

Anyways, the name of the account is "Cormorant."
I'm sorry, that's just too generic a name. The person who registered that name has just as much of a right to it as you do. If you see that person online, you can always ask them to turn the account over to you, but beyond that, I'm sorry.

TROP

BAN DRUDDIGON. FIREWALL DRAGON DID NOTHING WRONG
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
For about a week,I have tried to log in to Smogon Server but I get this every single time:
Error while connected to server -- Received error n°7: Connection timed out.

prem

failed abortion
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
trop its been lagging like crazy, but has gotten a lot better now. you should be able to get on cause thats not a ban message

TROP

BAN DRUDDIGON. FIREWALL DRAGON DID NOTHING WRONG
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
trop its been lagging like crazy, but has gotten a lot better now. you should be able to get on cause thats not a ban message
Tried to log in 5 minutes ago,didn't work.

For about a week,I have tried to log in to Smogon Server but I get this every single time:
Error while connected to server -- Received error n°7: Connection timed out.
Actually, that has NOTHING to do with server lag. n°7 error is my own special problem. Trop, you're good to go now.

Cannot download 1.0.53S.dmg from the site, can anyone upload it on a mirror? It just stays at 0b/s download speed.

Downloading PO

Hi, I want to start competitive battling- I've been following smogon for a long time, but I just joined recently. So my question is, can you get PO on the Nook Tablet. Many thanks to whoever can answer this!

Hey so just to clarify when I log on nothing comes up and then I get the error n7 thing. And this is lag? if not please help? haha I'm sick of pokebattle center

Hi, I want to start competitive battling- I've been following smogon for a long time, but I just joined recently. So my question is, can you get PO on the Nook Tablet. Many thanks to whoever can answer this!
IIRC the Nook Tablet is Android, and there is indeed an Android client for PO, but it's still very limited and has no teambuilder, so unless all you want is to play Challenge Cup (random teams, random movesets), you're going to need to install it on your computer.

Hey so just to clarify when I log on nothing comes up and then I get the error n7 thing. And this is lag? if not please help? haha I'm sick of pokebattle center
Assuming you're using the same computer to try to get onto PO as you are to make these forum posts, you *shouldn't* be getting that error. Can you log onto other servers?

Assuming you're using the same computer to try to get onto PO as you are to make these forum posts, you *shouldn't* be getting that error. Can you log onto other servers?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I can get onto other servers, just not smogon which is a pain but it's not the normal error i get about 5 mins of blank pokemon online first???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)