Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

This is turning out to be a massive time-sucking school week for me. Eternal Drifter, Matezoide, I have the calcs done for the current round of your tournament match and will ref it within the next 18 hours. After that, you might want to find a sub-subref, since you can probably finish by the weekend if you do. AOPSUser, I ought to have time to continue reffing your Pike, but if I go over DQ again, feel free to berate me until I ref. I should still be able to post actions on time in all three of my battles.

This crazy week ends Sunday evening, so I should be back to normal on Monday.

waluigibros
S0L1D G0LD
Avnomke
CorruptedCheese
P2X7
SubwayJ
youngjake93
zarator
Maxim
Dogfish44
Canis Majoris
Leethoof

I have a major block of college work to get done before the end of this week. Yesterday, I made no posts on ASB or anywhere else on Smogon for the first time in a long time. I did not even look at the site. I've had some small activity today, but this will probably be the limit up until either Friday or Saturday, depending on how good I am on getting things done (historically: not very good).

To be clear, I might have some minor activity until either Friday or Saturday, but no promises. I will almost certainly not ref, but I might order on battles and the like, if it can fit into my timeslot.

Due to life outside of Smogon, I've decided that something has to take a hit, and it's going to hit here. In the coming weeks, I believe, I'm going to limit my posting in Smogon.

Granted, this shouldn't change too much with my current posting patterns.

This will not effect the Adventure Battles RP, current ongoing battle tower matches, and current ongoing tournements in Smogon Anime Style Battling. If I am given the Dark Gym, then I will also maintain a focus there. I will also continue participating in the Philosopher's Stone War of the main Circus Maximus forum.

What does this mean? I won't be participating in any RPs other than Adventure Battles, unless I am invited by highlighting me or by PM. I will see the matches I am currently in to completion. I will see the current tournement I'm in (Best of the Rest) through until I am eliminated or I win. However, I won't be entering any more battle tower matches unless I am invited by highlighting me or by PM.

I will still be around, but my presence will be reduced for a bit unless people go out of their way to get my attention. I'll let people know when I may be able to get back into the swing of things here.

Thank you for your time.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
From sometime tomorrow morning until like Sunday night, I will be away without internet access. I should not expect to exceed player DQ on anything, but it means that anyone that is awaiting a reffing from that time until the time I return will have to wait an extra day.

That said, I can explain my lack of reffing speed over the past few days; basically I have been partaking an ICT-related project IRL for my degree & I got relegated to writing a first draft of an analysis of the market for my team. Being a student who does not have that much of a business background, let me just say it is a bit of a challenge... :|

Then again, no excuses. I might try to referee ZhengTann vs. Gerard (The longest waiting reffing on queue) before I go on my leave, but other than that, we will see.

Maxim, Dogfish44,
CorruptedCheese, Leethoof,
Birkal, youngjake93

I have made a commitment to put college and my sleeping habits ahead of ASB, so I please request that all of you who are counting on me to ref you have patience with me. The only imminent DQ at the moment for any of you is for the fight with Birkal and youngjake93, but all of you please expect lowered activity in the meantime.

I will try to do reffings in the late evenings when I know I won't get any studying done, but I still have time to quit and unwind to get to bed at a reasonable time. Don't expect me to stay up after 10 PM Central Time.

This will almost certainly not affect my own fights, facilities and raid, so no worries there.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'll be away for one or two days. If I haven't reffed yet, please give me some more time. I'll try to post in gym / tournament matches, but if I'm a day or so late this is the reason why. Thanks!

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Mom got pissed and said "no computer," but this time she's serious. I'll try to keep up from my phone, but if I'm a couple days late on something that's probably why.

EDIT:Turns out she wasn't serious LOL

Last edited:

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Gone from wednesday to sunday. As usual I may be able to post eventually depending on stuff goes. But i will be in loa until monday regardless.

Another one: I'm moving out of my dorm tomorrow. No real time to do anything. I'll see what I migh be able to do, but no promises.

Right, so finals are going to be here shortly, in fact this week, so I've decided that I'm going to put away my laptop so that I'm not doing this instead of finals studying. For this reason, my activity is likely to be harshly lowered (haha) for the next week, soonest I'll likely be on in any large capacity is Friday. Please do not disqualify me from stuff, and sorry for the inconvenience tourney wise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)