Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

retroactively calling a leave of absence for the past however long i have been absent

i will get everything in the next 24 hours, if thats too long of a wait then call dq on me

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
GAH! An emergency came up. I'm so sorry -- won't be posting in anything for the next twenty four hours. Sit tight, gym matches.

I'll be gone for the next ~24 hours anything I have yet to ref I'll do when I get back, thank you for understanding :3

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Internet just suddenly went kaput, don't know when it will come back.
Well the internet's finally back after 5 days. (stupid cable company said they'd get it fixed "tomorrow" and they told us that on Sunday) Tomorrow is going to be my designated catch-up day; if I have not ordered/reffed/whatever in the next 36 hours after this post feel free to DQ me.

Ok, so, here's the situation.

I will be away from June 9th to June 15th for sure. From June 16th 'till June 26th I may be able to post, but I do not know yet. It depends mainly on my availability since I will be to England in a college. I know I'll have Internet connection but I dunno how much time I will have to stay on the web. From June 28th, my activity will return to normality in all respects.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I am not in a LoA per se. But the first round of the SICK tournament will take a lot from me, so I ask of you to be patient. Tag the hell out of me so I don't forget stuff (mainly for subway challenges!). But please avoid using the DQ hammer unless really necessary.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
So my summer is going to be a nightmare in terms of ASB activity. We'll take it month by month. For the rest of this week, I am basically going to be inactive from Tuesday until Saturday. This will affect all my battles, so please do not disqualify me.

After the weekend, I'll have spotty activity for two weeks (June 28th). This absence will likely not hinder my posting in battles, but will definitely limit my time on IRC and refereeing. So please have patience with me if I miss DQ by a day or two; know that I am trying my best to get actions up in a timely fashion.

Matezoide, please take back dogfish44 vs Engineer Pikachu's Best of Best Tournament match. I am glad I could keep it active for a week or two; finish it strong. If you can't, grab another subref.

deadfox081 and Dogfish44, know that I will post as quickly as I can in our gym matches, but please have patience for the month of June. I don't want to order when rushed; quality is the most important factor here.

Elevator Music I will go order in your Gym right after this. You probably won't see a post from me until Saturday, but I will make this match my priority for the rest of June. I will post in the thread if I ever plan to overextend your deadline. Just... expect a lot of them, haha.

Psyco_Josho will take priority with some beautiful reffing on our 13v13. I might be posting terrible phone actions, but I"ll keep momentum flowing.

Someoneelse, put my Battle Hall Challenge to low priority. Referee it when you can, and I'll post when I can.

Its_A_Random keep chugging on my FSQ run. I will make it a priority whenever you post. Good luck on finals!

ZhengTann and Canis Majoris please still send in for SICK to me. I should be able to referee one match over the month. If it doesn't work out, we'll get a subref.

Frosty and Texas Cloverleaf, just tagging you two since you're leading tournaments that I'm still involved in. I shouldn't have any issues after this Saturday, but understand if I squeak over a DQ by a day or two. Sorry.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I think we're taking temporary too literally. If you won't be active for 24 hours 99 times out of 100 it won't affect DQ so there's no real need to post about it.

Have two really huge work projects both due Monday, so I probably won't be able to do anything until then. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll have time to post orders but idk.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
I should have posted this four days ago but since waterwarrior forgot when I told him on IRC four days ago and asked me to referee him again...

While this is not a proper LoA per se and I will be around like usual, I am prioritising studying for exams over ASB and hence, I am not refereeing anything anything until Monday Afternoon my time; after my last exam is done.

My parents are getting ready to sell the house (or at least make it presentable for our agent to show it off) and they've been shuffling all out junk out and around.

Today, my mother moved the living room furniture to wax the floor, and she unplugged our Wi-Fi hotspot to move the computer desk as well.

I have lost my laptop access, and I am typing this on my phone (which is annoying). I might be able to order in battles, but don't expect it to happen soon.

Also, I cannot (read: will not) ref anything until I get my laptop access.

This shouldn't last too long, I hope. I'll make another post here when it's over.

Internet is back. ~

Will be reffing the 13v13 shortly, and other things will not be delayed too much either. (But ping me if you must.)

Stratos

Banned deucer.
out of house for next three days and doubt reception will be good, may not be posting until wednesday morning

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Frosty Mulan15262 Birkal Avnomke Psyco_Josho Ragnarokalex S0L1D G0LD Someoneelse

In the coming weeks my free time will be extremely limited. As such, I quit ASB for the time being and forfeit any regular matches I am currently in, as well as the Sharing is Caring tournament. Spread the word around to whoever I missed. I will be putting up Alex vs Gold shortly but will be unable to referee it, so a subref will be required.

Texas, ED, if either of you are reading this, know that I still intend to contest in the Dark qualifiers. If I lose, I'll probably quit ASB for a while until all this IRL stuff clears up; and if I win I'll likely pull a jas/Atheno (as in, stay only to run the gym).

EDIT: Wow that lasted all of 8 days 9.9

Last edited:

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The computern I was using is broken (the screen). There's no way I can fix it, and my friend (it's his computer) doesn't care enough to fix it. Until then, I won;t be able to do any more reffing (Ragnarokalex S0L1D G0LD I will do my best to finish reffing your match on an iPad, just expect a delay. Feel free to get a replacement ref), and my tourney matches might be a little slow, too. My forum activity will drop significantly as well.

Frosty

=_=
Due to some problems, I won't be able to ref much on weekends. Week days should move fine.

Which means that tommorow morning/afternoon it should all be up to date. But since it will repeat again at least 3 times or so, I thought I would let you all know.
Yes this still happens quite often (read: tommorow my activity will decrease, only returning tuesday). This should be the last weekend of low activity until the end of July though.

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Update: I /kind of/ fixed the problem: I hooked up y computer to the TV, so I can use that as a screen. Works, but it will take some getting used to.

Sorry, should have posted this a day or two ago, but I am moving into a new house, so my activity will be low through Friday probably, I will still try to keep things updated, but wont be back in full force til then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)