Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

Well, so I have been procrastinating a lot: I should have started studying for this exam like since a month ago, and I really have to start doing it now. Therefore, expect reduced activity until like the 25-26th of this month.

I WILL continue everything I am taking part in, like reffing matches and raids and the melee and the gym match once it gets a ref (so don't worry Dummy007 AOPSUser starwarsfan Leethoof Matezoide @everyoneelseI'mprobablymissing), but I won't start anything new 'til then.

Sorry for the people who're waiting on the ref, but I won't be able to ref neither today nor tomorrow 'cause tomorrow I'll be out of town and today I must go sleep very early. I promise I'll take care of everything this Friday.

My laptop has unhelpfully decided that it's RAM was going to be loose this morning, and it has not gotten better yet. This usually doesn't last more than a day, but no specific promises.

I hate to do this when I just got back from a LoA, but due to some rather unforseen personal circumstances I might not be able to meet my deadlines for a while. I should still be here every so often, but I can't make any guarantees.

Thank you.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Due to some problems, I won't be able to ref much on weekends. Week days should move fine.

Which means that tommorow morning/afternoon it should all be up to date. But since it will repeat again at least 3 times or so, I thought I would let you all know.

My laptop has very unhelpfully decided to not get better since yesterday. If this persists, then I'm taking it to the Apple Store tomorrow.

My laptop has not gotten better. However, it should in 3-5 days. It has been sent out for a factory reset, and I will not have it for that long.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Gone until Monday. Will try to post in Psyco's 13 v 13, but expect delays everywhere else.

Laptop's keyboard suddenly stopped working. Posting from a desktop that is older than half of smogon's userbase. Will post as fast as I can, but I do not guarantee it'll be as fast as many of you would like. Please be patient as I figure out how to fix my laptop.

Mulan15262 Geodude6 Mowtom and AWailOfATail and anyone I forgot. I've gotta be moved out of my apartment by the end of the month and I'm no where near there. As a result, I will be posting in the BT tonight to get y'all subrefs. Many apologies. I will attempt to keep playing, but I won't be able to ref for quite a while...

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Due to some problems, I won't be able to ref much on weekends. Week days should move fine.

Which means that tommorow morning/afternoon it should all be up to date. But since it will repeat again at least 3 times or so, I thought I would let you all know.
Just to emphasize: this is still going on. Don't expect reffings next Weekend. Maybe on the one after that (maybe) I will be able to get things going on Sunday.

Due to... reasons irl (which I'd rather not talk about publicly), I will not be able to continue participating in ASB at my old level of activity. This is significant enough for me to believe that I will not be active enough to be a gym leader. While I may continue to participate in TLRs, Raids, Gym Battles, and other events of that sort, I will be forced to forfeit all my ongoing matches, including the Fairy Gym Qualifiers, other than my Grass Gym challenge and my Enchanted Meadow run. ASB is a great community and a great game, and I'm sad that I didn't get to participate more. I hope that sometime in the (near) future, my situation will change, and I will be able to resume active participation in ASB.

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Mom is going to have the baby on Monday (!!!) so I will be out for a bit. Not sure how long but just a heads up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)