The Everything NHL Thread

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
What a dumb call by Boudreau in the Caps/Preds game. Pulling the goalie for the center ice faceoff after getting scored on, down 1, with 24 seconds left. Caps lost the draw and Preds immediately scored to ice the game. At least keep Vokoun in until after you win the draw...

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Hopefully tonight's game puts the brakes on all the dipshit Buffalo people clamoring to trade Ryan Miller. Dipshits.

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Crosby confirmed to play against the Islanders on Monday. It'll be a while he'll get into top form, but I'm relieved nonetheless.

Plus, no more bullshit media and fan speculation is always good.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Poor Islanders...I still don't think they're this bad. Probably need a mixup of management with that talent.

And Al Montaya to come back.

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
Poor Islanders...I still don't think they're this bad. Probably need a mixup of management with that talent.

And Al Montaya to come back.
Their biggest problem this year seems to be conditioning. They've consistently only shown up for one period a night, and you're not gonna be winning too many games that way.

I don't know if Capuano just needs to bag skate them more often or what, but this shit has to stop unless we want to use the "fail for Nail"strategy.

Yep, Sid is back. It's funny, on espn they showed the top 3 players points per game against the islanders in their careers. Sid was 1 with 1.88 ppg, Jagr was 2 with 1.55, and Malkin was 3 with 1.2something lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)