Challenge The Gauntlet Challenge

Just a reminder to everyone who is asking for more challenges that when you ask for new challenges it is HIGHLY recommended you link to the post where you list your rules and past challenges when you ask for more, so people don't have to go searching through the thread to find your post! I mean seriously this thing has grown to 7 pages in 3 days, it's going to get lost pretty damn quickly.

Also, you ARE supposed to post what challenges you have recieved before on the aforementioned post, where you list your rules and stuff. This is so people don't have to go searching for all the posts OTHER people made referring to yours when making sure that their challenges don't conflict.

While not complying with these recommendations won't get you blacklisted or anything it WILL lead to you receiving fewer challenges due to people simply not wanting to have to go through the effort of searching through dozens of posts to find the information they need to give you the challenge. It'll also probably cut down on the number of people giving out challenges without looking up proper information first, which will lead to less challenges that need to be rejected and generally just de-clutter the thread.

I would be doing that, but since I'm leaving in a couple of days anyways, I don't really mind. I can pick up getting challenges afterwards. I do get the part about decluttering up the thread though, so I'll do my best. Anyways again, your challenge for Dan (beat Whitney with a Gastly) seems pretty easy (ish) to me, as long as you do it right. I'm just searching for loopholes/easy ways out, 'cause I'm bored.

Dan, there is a slight problem with your challenge to me. There are a few pokemon (such as Zubat) that can't meet either requirement. In those cases, should I just use the lowest BP move at my disposal?

Also woo 200 posts

Dan, there is a slight problem with your challenge to me. There are a few pokemon (such as Zubat) that can't meet either requirement. In those cases, should I just use the lowest BP move at my disposal?
Thats fine, but restriction for these kind of pokemon is 40 BP. If that can't be met, then don't use it.

Naix, while battling anyone inside a Gym, if one of your pokemon get statused, they are not allowed to withdraw or be healed until a pokemon faints. This includes confusion.
Challenge accepted.

Ziposaki, your character's favorite food is spaghetti, and she decides to have her starter be at least 2 levels higher than any other Pokemon on her team at all times.

dinosaurdan, you may not use HM Slaves for any purpose whatsoever (not even for HM move use!).

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I still need a Post-Burgh Challenge!

(And maybe Post-Elesa too, if anyone wants to do one in advance)

Check my sig for my other challenges to make sure they don't clash or something...

Corkscrew, after you defeat Burgh, the Pokemon League decides to start charging you for pokemon center uses. Each time you visit a Pokemon Center, buy 10 of the most valuble pokeball from the poke mart and throw them away.

Fine, it may start at a level no higher than Level 20.
Please change this challenge. I know I didn't specify this in my original post (which I intend to edit after this is cleared up) but I don't want to be forced to use any specific pokemon. If the pokemon is already on my team, that's fine, but please don't make me catch a specific mon.

I've posted my update up to Bugsy, link in my signature. Note to anyone playing HGSS: Gastly TOTALLY breaks Bugsy's gym wide open.

Anyway, Smaug, you are challenged to never leave gardenia's gym after entering, which is a challenge because I'm forcing you to fight all the gym trainers as well as Gardenia herself. (this is one challenge, not two, because they are directly related and the difficulty of the main condition hinges on the second condition being in place, similar to the evolution restriction KS gave me).

And for Corkscrew, I challenge you to use a Pokemon that has never evolved to defeat Clay (this is your post Elesa challenge).

And for Ziposaki: Any Pokemon that you use that can learn Self-destruct or Explosion must learn it and use it when they are in red health. Pokemon under the Nuzlocke death restriction are except from this. The personality trait is that your character fucking loves explosions. I mean, who doesn't?

How about this, Smaug: instead of the Starly, don't use SE against Gardenia.

Corkscrew, once you get to Drayden, your lowest-leveled team member must solo him or faint trying. If it does faint, the next team member in line (arranged from lowest to highest level) has to come out. If it faints, the next one comes out, and so on. After Drayden, you may heal at Opelucid Pokémon center for the usual fee, plus 1 more of the highest-valued Pokéball per fainted team member. Are you up for the challenge?

Okay!

Jimera0, what happens if I fail and die? Should I just heal, then continue from where I left off?
Oh, I didn't even think of that since I considered the possibility of losing to be low XD. Ok, every time you have to try again you permanently lose 1 team slot, up to a maximum of 3. So if you fail once, you can only have 5 Pokemon in your team at a time, and if you fail twice then you can only have 4 Pokemon in your team at a time, and so on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)