Challenge The Gauntlet Challenge

I hate to bother any of you, but I need 1 more challenge before I can continue my Gauntlet. Thank you for your time in advance.

canno

formerly The Reptile
VS Lt.Serge
Fearow is out of fucks to give today
The Reptile, you are challenged to defeat Misty without using any type advantages, be they super-effective attacks, types that resist Misty's attacks, or anything else like that. Good luck, this is harder than it sounds! Complete
@The Reptile:

May not use moves with base 50 Power or more against Brock. Include STAB in these calcs of BP. Complete
The Reptile, you can only buy 3 items from any individual Poke Mart. Keep in mind that when you buy those 3 items, you can't buy from that Poke Mart for the rest of the game.
@The Reptile: You must defeat Lt. Surge Using only Cherry, Captain, & Fairy Bro
The Reptile, if any of your Pokemon get statused when you're fighting Erika, you must switch them out immediately.

Have I told you that Fearow is a motherfucking boss? No? Well, let me tell you a story about how Fearow practically solo'd Lt.Serge without being overleveled. It took me around 3 tries (the second one was Lt. Serge being a dick, paralyzing me and then double teaming to +6 as I miss every attack. :( ).
VS Voltorb
Fury Attack, plain and simple. It just simply knocked it out with 3 hits.
VS Pikachu
Fury Attack. OHKO. I got paralyzed from Static though, so that sucked.
VS Raichu
I needed to go into Pikachu first. He easily lived a Shock Wave and then Thunder Waved it. Last time he used a Full Heal like a prick, so I predicted him to use it and went for Thunder Wave again. Then I used Slam, got static paralyzed and he Quick Attacked. Then I proceed to quick attack, he gets fully paralyzed a lot, and then Pikachu faints. However, Fearow comes out and Fury Attacks for the victory.
Team

Bud the Lonely Ivysaur (Male)
Level 22
- Sleep Powder
- Leech Seed
- Poison Powder
- Razor Leaf

Didn't do too much here either, as I was busy catching everyone else up. Still strongth though. Leech Seed is the Stealth Rock of in-game so far though, giving me the little amount of damage I need in order to get 2HKOs. Also, the first thing Razor Leaf does when I learned it was miss. Damned 95 accuracy.

Cherry the Lax Pikachu (Female)
Level 20
- Thundershock
- Quick Attack
- Slam
- Thunderwave

Thunderwave was a godsend vs Lt. Serge. Well, not really. But it was useful due to Fearow getting paralyzed. I still have Quick Attack simply because Cherry likes to get into situations vs pokemon that learn Quick Attack where both parties are at 3 HP, and I don't want to lose Cherry because I didn't have Quick Attack. This will probably though.

Syrjnge the Careful Beedrill (Male)
Level 20
- Poison Sting
- Focus Energy
- Twin Needle
- Fury Attack

I figured out what I was doing wrong. I wasn't Focus Energying before attacking. He has amazing power after critting things, and having multiple tries to crit is awesome. (BTW, I didn't have harden, I had Focus Energy. I changed that in the last upadte)

Captain the Hasty Fearow (Male)
Level 24
- Peck
- Pursuit
- Growl
- Fury Attack

Not a single fuck was given this day. Falkner was right, Flying-types >>>>> Electric-types. Maybe Falkner would of been harder if he had a fearow...
Anyways, yeah, Captain is a motherfucking boss. Feel kind of bad for berating Fury Attack now, since it just raped everyone in Lt. Serge's gym. Probably going to teach it the Aerial Ace TM since I don't get drill peck until level 40.

Dexter the Sassy Sandslash (Male)
Level 20
- Dig
- Scratch
- Rock Tomb
- Sand-Attack

Not much has changed, he still is a boss. He completely destroyed my Rival. His bulk is also showing now that he has evolved, and he has gain more power. Can't wait until the Earthquake TM.

Fairy Bro the Careful Clafairy (Male)
Level 23
- Mega Kick
- Encore
- Minimize
- Follow Me

Fairy Bro might of sounded useless during the gym, but that isn't true. He swept all of the gym trainers in the gym with Mega Kick. I also used him in the two previous attempts before Fearow killed everyone, and he did decently well (fuck double team :( ). Overall, not bad. He's definitely going to learn Shock Wave though, Mega Kick is annoying. Sadly can't teach it Water Pulse due to Vaporeon missing Water Gun and not learning any other Water move until Surf. Might teach it Brick Break though, because of nature and shit. idk, we'll see

Box'd

CH'DING the Adamant Farfetch'd (Male)
Level 3
- Peck
- Cut

Cut. It begins.

Kriller the Bashful Magikarp (Male)
Level 5
- Splash

It's still just chillin'

Mr.Puffers the Quirky Jigglypuff (Male)
Level 5
- Sing
- Defense Curl

Flash slave anyone?

Current MVP: Captain. Again. Not every bird can sweep an electric gym.
Current LVP: Syrjnge. Still Syrjnge, as it needs to rely on Crits to catch up. He did power up thanks to Twin Needle, but things aren't looking good for our little bug friend. Not dropping it yet, but replacing it for any slave when I need it.

Loving the idea and some of the runs, might have to see if I have a spare cart I can do one of these with!

In the meantime, a challenge for you Reptile (I hope this is in the ball-park of difficulty you were after):

You cannot use any moves which act as a source of light in the Rock Tunnel. For clarification, moves such as Flash, Thundershock, Thunder Wave, Shock Wave, or any move that could provide a source of light for guidance is prohibited inside and outside of battle.

This makes your run through the tunnel semi-blind, with a partial move restriction in effect, and I hope it gives the place an interesting twist. Feel free to clarify moves if unsure.

canno

formerly The Reptile
In the meantime, a challenge for you Reptile (I hope this is in the ball-park of difficulty you were after):

You cannot use any moves which act as a source of light in the Rock Tunnel. For clarification, moves such as Flash, Thundershock, Thunder Wave, Shock Wave, or any move that could provide a source of light for guidance is prohibited inside and outside of battle.

This makes your run through the tunnel semi-blind, with a partial move restriction in effect, and I hope it gives the place an interesting twist. Feel free to clarify moves if unsure.
Whoops, my bad. Since I copy-pasted the last post (because lazy), I forgot to remove the last bit of the post. I take challenges every 2nd gym, and I already have my 2 challenges, so I cannot accept this. However, you are welcome to post a challenge after the next update.

Sorry for the confusion. :(

EDIT: Decided I'll accept this, as adding another challenge isn't that big of a deal.

I hate to annoy anyone on here, but I do need at least 1 more game-long challenge to start my Gaunt-locke. If anyone else needs a challenge, I will be more than happy to give you one.

Naix, while battling anyone inside a Gym, if one of your pokemon get statused, they are not allowed to withdraw or be healed until a pokemon faints. This includes confusion.

Starting a Gauntlet on Heart Gold
-no trade
-Medium challenges
-playing until I beat Red
-taking 5 now and 1 more every 2 gyms

Challenges:

Ziposaki
Dinosaurdan: You can only use Kurt's pokeballs to catch pokemon (Gift/Voltorb Flip pokemon don't count towards this). Nothing else. It might be a while until you start catching stuff.

Jimera0
@ Dinosaurdan you are challenged to Beat Whitney with a Ghastly. This sounds easy until you realize that her Miltank has Scrappy in HG. Have fun!

The Reptile
dinosaurdan, all of your pokemon are under the effect of Torment.

Corkscrew
@Dinosaurdan: After every gym battle, the pokemon that was in play when the final gym leader's pokemon faints, must be boxed until after the next gym battle. (Yes, this means you can't use the pokemon that KO'd Claires final pokemon until after the first gym in Kanto.)
Note: This Restriction does not apply in the Gym Battle with Blue.

you may not use HM Slaves for any purpose whatsoever (not even for HM move use!).

Looks like I won't be making it past the first Gym. I do see a loophole here and there in one of the challenges, but I think that's fine since I did mention to make these challenges hardcore. So I love all of you who gave me challenges, AND hate you at the same time >_< I'm happy I can start training for the first gym now, but I need 2 challenges for that gym so that I can challenge it.

Alright Ziposaki I think it's probably been around 24 hours sooo new one for you.

You are challenged to never use dark type moves, as that ruins the true simulation of a RBY remake!

Also, your character is shy. Probably because she's so weird :P

You think it's been "around 24 hours"?!

Arceus, its been like 45 hours. I should be getting my 3rd and last challenge from you in a bit. :p Whatever, accepted. And I mean, you can't really blame her, so far she looks like a wacko. I'll just have to see what I get RNGed.

Dinosaurdan: You can only use Kurt's pokeballs to catch pokemon (Gift/Voltorb Flip pokemon don't count towards this). Nothing else. It might be a while until you start catching stuff.

Alright, re-did the first update after restarting my game, so my first update is up! Just click the link in my sig. Everything is going smooth as clockwork so far, but given the challenges I've been handed that's no surprise. They're all ones that are going to really kick in around mid-game, and I won't be noticing them much just yet. Give me a gym or two, then I'll start feeling the burn.

EDIT: @ Dinosaurdan you are challenged to Beat Whitney with a Ghastly. This sounds easy until you realize that her Miltank has Scrappy in HG. Have fun!

I think I'll be doing a Pearl Gauntlet. I would like the challenges to be hard, but not too hard. I have FR, Emerald, and the ability to trade with Heartgold and Soulsilver.

Two challenges for each milestone, and each gym badge is a milestone. The Palkia battle is a milestone as well, as is the Elite Four. After each milestone and before the start of the game, I will accept two challenges. I also will accept two challenges throughout the entire game.

Challenges:

You can only use STAB moves whenever possible on your pokemon.(this includes non-attacking moves.) If it can't it can only use normal moves under 50 bp. If neither of these conditions can be met, all moves used by this pokemon must be less than 40 BP.
Don't ever use Grass-type moves. I was going to say Fire, but we know Pearl and it's track record with Fire-types.

You cannot use Super-Effective moves against Roark. (I have no idea how hard this will be).
Against Roark, you cannot use any items to heal your pokemon.
-Start game
-Name Smaug
-Hyperactive rival Ralph
-Fined $1 million
-Ralph doesn't understand the concept of "tall grass"
-Steal a Chimchar
-Destroy a bird
-Chimchar inexplicably healed
-Ralph teleports me home
-Get new shoes
-Running instructions lean on the fourth wall
-Ralph calls the professor senile
-Name Chimchar Not An Ape (apes have no tails)
-Professor asks kid he just met to find every monster in the region
-Dawn gives a useless tour and lesson
-Catch a Bidoof for HMs
-Name it Hmm...
-Not An Ape learns Ember
-Let the games begin.
-Double-critted by a Shinx
-Critted again by a Shinx
-Get to Jubilife
-Take lunch money from two school kids
-Get the Town Map that I was holding the whole time
-Homeless guy won't let me go to the next town until I find some clowns
-Yes to every question
-Get a watch
-Fight Water with Fire
-Ralph is an idiot in battling
-Can't escape from a wild Abra
-Catch a Zubat
-Name it Blind as a
-Get Rock Smash
-Kid says "noob"
-Caves are no fun when Geodude resists your entire team
-Blind as a learns Astonish
-Roark shows off
-Astonish does virtually nothing to Geodude
-Not An Ape evolves
-Rock Smash does what it's supposed to do against Gym trainers
-I challenge Roark
-He sets up SR
-Blind as a dies
-I'm stuck Embering Rock-types
-I take out Geodude
-Onix is dead
-Roark says a very generic sentence
-All I have left is my level 9 Hmm... against his almost-dead Cranidos
-He uses Leer
-My Tackle does absolutely nothing
-He uses Pursuit and almost kills me
-He uses Leer, then Leer again, and I defeat him!
-Coal Badge get!

TEAM:

Not An Ape (Monferno)
Level 15
Hardy
HP: 48
Atk: 33
Def: 23
Sp. A: 31
Sp. D: 20
Spe: 34
-Ember
-Rock Smash
-Mach Punch
-Taunt (unusable)

Blind as a (Zubat)
Level 11
Adamant
HP: 32
Atk: 16
Def: 15
Sp. A: 12
Sp. D: 16
Spe: 17
-Astonish
-Leech Life
-Supersonic (unusable)

Hmm... (Bidoof)
Level 10
Lax
HP: 33
Atk: 14
Def: 17
Sp. A: 13
Sp. D: 11
Spe: 12
-Tackle
-Growl
-Defense Curl

Smaug, you are challenged to never leave gardenia's gym after entering. For each time you fail, permanently lose one team slot.
Don't use SE against Gardenia.
-I return to Jubilife City
-I defeat some poor-mannered Galactic grunts
-I get a Fashion Case- so fashionable!
-I kill a Chatot with a crit
-Not An Ape doesn't learn Fury Swipes
-Blind as a learns Bite. Yippee.
-I reach Floaroma Town
-A little girl enlists my help fighting spacemen
-Some Galactic trolls won't let me cross the bridge
-I destroy Team Galactic
-I catch a Misdreavus, name it Ms. Drevus
-I grind a ton
-Blind as a evolves! Woo!
-Blind as a and Not An Ape destroy most of the gym
-Not An Ape 2HKO's Gardenia's Cherubi with Rock Smash
-I have Turtwig issues, but eventually take it out
-Ms. Drevus, between a held Pecha berry, Confuse Ray, and Astonish, defeats Roserade! Second badge get!

Not An Ape
Monferno lv. 22
HP: 67
Atk: 46
Def: 32
Sp. A: 44
Sp. D: 28
Spe: 48
- Ember
- Rock Smash
- Mach Punch
- Flame Wheel
Probably my MVP so far. During the gym, I actually forgot I had Flame Wheel, resulting in a lot of 2HKOs that should have been OHKOs.

Blind as a
Golbat lv. 22
HP: 70
Atk: 45
Def: 43
Sp. A: 36
Sp. D: 44
Spe: 46
- Wing Attack
- Leech Life (unusable)
- Supersonic (unusable)
- Bite (unusable)
A close second for MVP. Despite only having one usable move, Wing Attack is more than powerful enough with all the bugs and Grass types at this point in the game. I should probably change its name, now that it's no longer blind.

Ms. Drevus
Misdreavus lv. 21
HP: 61
Atk: 36
Def: 36
Sp. A: 47
Sp. D: 36
Spe: 45
- Astonish
- Confuse Ray
- Spite
- Growl (unusable)
Ms. Drevus is decent. Confuse Ray is useful, but that's about it. Her best asset is her typing, but Gastly is better in that area. On top of that, she has no special attacks. All in all, she will probably be replaced sometime soon.

And Bidoof is just... terrible.

Smaug, when you're in Veilstone Gym, your Pokemon can't use items or physical attacks.
You are challenged to "pay" (meaning throw out) the Pokemon center 10 of the highest level Pokeballs you can buy (not counting special balls, just normal, great and ultra) every time you use the Pokemon center. This includes using the PC box to heal, so don't get any ideas. Also, any people/devices that heal your pokemon that are not unavoidable due to story reasons also require payment. Every time you partner with a trainer (ie that chick in Eterna forest and that dude with the Lucario) you are required to pay them.

Basically, if you can heal your Pokemon with it, pay them. I tried to close all the loopholes but I might've missed something.

Good luck!
I am SO glad I decided to replace Ms. Drevus. I get Cut, walk into the Old Chateau, and the first pokemon I find is... a shiny Gastly! As everyone knows, shiny Gastly and Haunter are significantly more awesome than their non-shiny counterparts. I may actually end up keeping it a Haunter to preserve its awesomeness.
Lick has no power, but the paralysis chance is very nice. After some grinding, Gastly (whom I named Shadow) learns Night Shade, which is nice for consistent damage. While grinding Shadow (I still haven't healed from the gym, due to Jimera0's restriction) Not An Ape grows to level 23. Shadow grows to level 19 amd learns Confuse Ray. I heal for the first time since the gym, which costs me $2000. I enter the Team Galactic building... you'd think they'd try to be a little more inconspicuous. Team Galactic seems to brainwash its employees, or at least have a lot of blind followers. I fight Jupiter and her Giga Drain Zubat. She is beaten easily, and I get a bike. I look at the statue of PAL. I then get an Exp. share. Dawn offers me one of her hands, but only gives me what she was holding in that hand. I heal again, then head on to Mt. Coronet. Inside, a blue-haired stranger talks about the creation of the universe. Shadow grows to level 25, but I prevent it from evolving. An extremely mysterious Black Belt gives me the Odd Keystone. A hiker gives me an egg I will probably never hatch. I try to enter Amity Square, but they're racist, so whatever. I learn that my mom's name is Johanna. I get a tux, but can only wear it in contests, which is a shame. PP is a huge problem, especially on Gastly, so I heal again. Ralph ambushes me, but he's weak, so I just have Blind as a solo him. A little girl says she will eat me, I fight a Poké kid, and I get a Good Rod. Not An Ape destroys a team of Bidoof, gains a level, and tries to learn Feint. I get the TM for Steel Wing, which I will definitely never use. I find a Calcium, which I use immediately on Shadow. I get the Roost TM and use it on Blind as a. That will be very useful with the healing restriction. I fight a guy who says "the truth is out there". Apparently, the X-files exists in the pokemon world. According to Pkmn Breeder Amber, Cleffa->Clefairy->Happiny. I see a bunch of farmers, but no farms.
Shadow grows to level 29 and learns Shadow Ball! She is then allowed to evolve into Shiny Haunter!
I enter the gym and easily beat the Karate Dudes of tears, courage, hope, and love. Now it's time to face Maylene! I lead off with my Shiny Haunter and obliterate her Meditite with a Shadow Ball. I keep Shadow in as she goes to her Machoke, and almost kill it with a Shadow Ball as it Leers at me angrily. I then Shadow Ball for the KO. I go to Not An Ape against Lucario. Since I can't use physical moves, I go for Ember, which does less than half. Lucario uses Drain Punch and does way too much damage. I decide to try a new tactic. I go to Blind as a to take the Drain Punc, which does laughable damage. I then use Air Cutter and get a crit- but Sitrus Berry activates, making the crit irrelevant. The opponent uses Metal Claw, leaving Blind as a slightly above half health. I then use Air Cutter, which does very little without the crit. I go for Roost as Maylene uses Drain Punch. I use Air Cutter and bring it into red health. It uses Metal Claw and gets an attack boost. Maylene uses a Hyper Potion as I use Air Cutter. I use Air Cutter and it uses Drain Punch, leaving it slightly above half health. Next turn, I use Air Cutter as it uses Force Palm and paralyzes me. She uses Metal Claw, and Blind as a faints. I go to Not An Ape, knowing that Ember probably won't KO... but I get a crit and take it out! Cobble Badge get!

Blind as a
Lv. 30 Golbat
Adamant
HP: 93
Atk: 60
Def: 58
SpA: 48
SpD: 58
Spe: 63
- Wing Attack
- Air Cutter
- Roost
- Bite (unusable)
Blind as a is at a higher level than the rest of the team because it was so good in the gym. Even though it soloed the first four gym trainers, it only took 10 damage from them.

Not An Ape
lv. 29 Monferno
HP: 86
Atk: 60
Def: 43
SpA: 57
SpD: 35
Spe: 64
- Ember
- Rock Smash
- Mach Punch
- Flame Wheel
Not An Ape didn't do much in this part, due to the combination of there being a rainy route and having a mostly physical moveset in a gym where no physical attacks are allowed.

Shadow
lv. 29 SHINY Haunter
Bold
HP: 68
Atk: 34
Def: 41
SpA: 76
SpD: 43
Spe: 63
- Shadow Ball
- Lick
- Night Shade
- Confuse Ray
Haunter has always been awesome. Shiny Haunter? That goes beyond awesome. Anyway, Shadow didn't do much this part, due to being a Gastly with no good moves for most of it. But now? Look at that Special Attack. Look at that Speed. Look at that sprite. Shadow shall soon have her chance to shine.

Though I still carry Bidoof around, I refuse to acknowledge its existence as a team member.

Okay, each gym leader pokemon needs to be soloed by a pokemon that is equal to it's solo target level. So, you need to solo Gyarados with a Lvl. 27 pokemon, Quagsire with a Lvl. 27 pokemon, and Floatzel with a Lvl. 30 pokemon. You might have to scrounge up some different pokemon for this.
Smaug, here’s your fourth leg challenge: Prove your ninja stalking skills and defeat Crasher Wake without using attacking moves at all.

Have Fun!
I start this part by healing, which costs $12000 because of the department store. Now it's time to help Dawn get her pokedex back. Shadow does a great job against team Galactic and grows to level 30- now I can't use him again until the Gym leader. Not An Ape also grows to level 30. I put Blind as a in front... then get HM02! Blind as a now has an all-Flying moveset. I fly to Hearthome, then heal again for $6000. Realizing I had been mistaken as to where to go, I fly back to Veilstone and go South, where a man claims to have found a fossil pokemon. After quite a bit of running around, I finally find and capture the pokemon I seek. Which pokemon is it? You'll find out soon enough. Grinding it is very annoying, though. I get to Pastoria City and enter the gym.

@Smaug
You can only use STAB level up moves whenever possible on your pokemon.(this includes non-attacking moves.) If it can't it can only use normal moves under 50 bp

Sorry that I'm beating a dead horse here but I REALLY would like some challenges for my Extreme Platinum Gaumble-Locke. If anyone wants to make a gaunltet or scramble challenge for me please do!

First, Jimera, could you have given an easier challenge? I'm sorry, but I'm seeing a massive easy way out.

Second, Smaug: First, roll a die. Then pick a card out of a 52 card deck. Then flip a coin. It doesn't actually have any effect, but for the sake of my amusement, you should do it and tell me what you got. Anyways, don't ever use Grass-type moves. I was going to say Fire, but we know Pearl and it's track record with Fire-types.

@Smaug
You can only use STAB level up moves on your pokemon.(this includes non-attacking moves.)
I'll modify this to "wherever possible", but I accept.

Smaug: First, roll a die. Then pick a card out of a 52 card deck. Then flip a coin. It doesn't actually have any effect, but for the sake of my amusement, you should do it and tell me what you got. Anyways, don't ever use Grass-type moves. I was going to say Fire, but we know Pearl and it's track record with Fire-types.
I accept. 4, two of hearts, heads. This is my second whole-game challenge.

I still need two first milestone challenges!

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
So confused about who needs challenges right now, the thread's getting a bit messy. :S

@Dinosaurden: After every gym battle, the pokemon that was in play when the final gym leader's pokemon faints, must be boxed until after the next gym battle. (Yes, this means you can't use the pokemon that KO'd Claires final pokemon until after the first gym in Kanto.)

@Smaug for you first milestone challenge, you cannot use Super-Effective moves against Roark. (I have no idea how hard this will be).

2 of hearts? So lucky. Best card in my favorite card game. And Corkscrew, I need challenges, but right now not from you.

So confused about who needs challenges right now, the thread's getting a bit messy. :S

@Dinosaurden: After every gym battle, the pokemon that was in play when the final gym leader's pokemon faints, must be boxed until after the next gym battle. (Yes, this means you can't use the pokemon that KO'd Claires final pokemon until after the first gym in Kanto.)

@Smaug for you first milestone challenge, you cannot use Super-Effective moves against Roark. (I have no idea how hard this will be).
I accept. One more, people, then I can start!

Ziposaki you cant use any pokemon in battle that can only be found after Fushia Gym is finished

@ Smaug I updated your challenge

EDIT: One more challenge

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Update #3

You can check my challenges and previous updates in the link in my sig.

-So with Otto the Dewott, Timothy the Tympole and Roman the Woobat, I chase Team Plasma in Pinwheel forest.
-I get the skull back and return it to Lenora
-I go through to Castelia City and fight quite a few tough Clerks.
-Around this time Tympole evolves to Palpitoed and Woobat evolves into Swoobat.
-I beat Team Plasma in Castelia and Munna gets returned to Bianca.
-As my challenge is to beat Burgh without any STAB moves, my options are:
-Uproar on Timothy
-Fury Cutter or Retaliate on Otto
-Assurance on Roman.
All my pokemon are level 25 at this point.

I send in Timothy first. Uproar does a little less than half on Whirlipede. This means I get it to red after two hits and Burgh uses a super potion. Whirlipede does pathetic damage with a move, that I can't even remember right now...
So after getting it down to red twice and Burgh using a super potion twice, I finally KO it after about 7 hits.
Burgh then sends out Leavanny. Oddly enough Palpitoed outspeeds (I know it's 2 levels higher, but still) and hits with Uproar that I'm still locked into. Leavanny then KO's with Razor Leaf.
I then send in Otto, who doesn't take that much damage from Razor Leaf as it is holding an Eviolite and KO's Leavanny with Retaliate.
I then proceed to Fury Cutter Dwebble to death.

All in all, that was my easiest gym battle yet. I haven't boxed a pokemon yet as what I choose to box will depend on my next challenge.

TEAM:

Otto lvl. 26
-Water Pulse
-Retaliate
-Fury Cutter
-Razor Shell

Otto is really good and was my MVP in the last battle.

Timothy lvl. 25
-Bubblebeam
-Mud Shot
-Uproar
-Aqua Ring

Timothy is now a pretty good pokemon. He's got 2 nice STABs and is capable of doing good damage with them.

Roman lvl. 25
-Heart Stamp
-Air Cutter
-Confusion
-Assurance

After evolving, Roman has improved slightly, but once I gain access to Sigilyph he probably won't be sticking around.

Rose lvl. 24
-Quick Attack
-Air Cutter
-Work Up
-Roost

Has been boxed since Nacrene Gym.

So I've defeated another gym leader. Which means...

I need a post-Burgh challenge before I can continue!!!

(You can also post challenges in advance if you so wish, as it stops me from having to stop playing all the time.)

Dan: So I can only use pokemon I catch before I beat Fuschia Gym, right? Well, accepted. However, I still need a personality trait.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)