Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Czech: Take a Yanma (can nickname it whatever you like.) It is jealous of the fact that it has Compoundeyes and wishes it could boost its speed instead. As such, it must always be able to move quickly (Quick Attack). It also wants to make the most of Compoundeyes and decides that it will always have an attack with less than 100 accuracy.
In order to evolve, it must solo Chuck and Pryce.

Summary:
- Catch a Yanma w/Compoundeyes
- Must always have Quick Attack
- Must always have an attack with less than 100 accuracy
- Cannot evolve unless it solos Chuck and Pryce.

@czechm8: Creepy, eh? Well, take a Growlithe named "Hellhound" (Since you get Houdour so late). Must have this moveset by the E4:

Creepy Stare: Leer
Creepy Stalker: Take Down/Oder Sleuth
Creepy Howl: Roar/Howl (if your willing to breed)
ZOMG IT ON FIRE SO CREEPY AND SCARY :O!?!?!??!?: Fire Wheel/Fire Fang

Have it solo 10 Gym Leader Pokemon to evolve cause im tired and i cant think of anything better oh jeez now i cant even use grammer anymore :(...

@czechm8
Catch a male Misdreavus in the Safari Zone.
Name it Mr.Dreavus
It may never evolve. You must Perish-Trap at least 1 member of each of the Elite 4s teams + one of Lance's pokemon.

Chzec: catch a female Murkrow named Prochainza. It's only attacking move can be night shade. It is in a relationship with mr. Dreavus (don't ask how) so it must always switch in on the last turn before perish song goes off. Your battle style must be set, after you get Prochainza.

Well thanks to everybody who submitted chanllenges, i numbered them 1 to 6 (in order of post) and ran it though a rng and got a 2. Looks like ill be taking EEVEE3's challenge which was :
You get an Eevee! It must know both Shadow Ball and Iron Tail. NN: Adurna That is all.

Have Fun!
and because he didn't put any evo restrictions can someone make a variable challenge with my PID to decide which evo i get? (ex. if all numbers add to less than 60 then it evolves into umbreon)

Thanks to everyone who gave suggestions!

If you TID, all numbers added together are odd, then it's one of the stone based eeveelutions (Jolt/Flare/Vapour). Even is Day or Night.

To decide which of the choices, find out you Hidden Power type of your Eeveelutions. Obviously, Fire is Flare, Electric gives Jolt and Water net you a Vapour, etc. If the HP type doesn't match one of the choices you have, then it may not evolve until the start of Victory Road, but it may then evolve into any of the eeveelutions you have available (you still have to check your TID).

Fire Red Scramble #1 Results (from LVP to MVP)

LVP:

For Fire Red, use the first Pokemon you get upon leaving Mt. Moon. Note that this DOESN'T mean you must get something from Route 4 - you can avoid grass patches until you reach the Route of your choice before fulfilling this requirement. No Repels or resetting allowed. Regardless of what it is, it may never be within 7 levels of the highest levelled member of your party. (e.g. if your highest levelled member is Lvl 40, this Pokemon may not be Lvl 32 or more.)
(Low Lassie)

Lv.47 Lax nature
Stats: 140/87/108/112/90/62
- Petal Dance
- Sleep Powder
- Cut
- PoisonPowder

This Poké, aside from Sleep Powder and exterminating Ground-, Rock-, and Water-types, was not very useful. It fought well, nevertheless, and was a good balance to the team. Thanks for the Poké, chomzloh.

Fire Red: Take a Geodude, name it Balboa. It may never use status moves, you cannot evolve him until Lv. 30, and once he reaches Lv. 30, you have a choice. If you do not evolve him, you are ready to go. If you DO evolve him, he must solo the next 10 trainers.

Lv.47 lolTimid nature
Stats: 118/100/122/59/50/50
Rock Head
- Strength
- Rock Tomb
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast

This dude cannot take a special hit to save its life, seeing as it almost dies from the Champion's Arcanine's NFE Flamethrower, but I wouldn't have it any other way. It had a fun time soloing Agatha's ghosts, which made it more useful than Low Lassie. Thanks for the Graveler, Futachimaru.

Fire Red: You get the second greatest pokemon ever, second to only Slaking. That's right you get a Mankey/Primeape. But this is no ordinary Primeape, this Primeape defends his friends. That's why every time another one of your pokemon is hit with a super effective attack, you must switch in Primeape. Name it UMAD? IMAD

Lv.47 Lax nature
Stats: 123/123/82/78/66/105
- Aerial Ace
- Leer
- Low Kick
- Cross Chop

This thing can really devastate, if Cross Chop actually decides to hit. Fighting/Flying coverage is amazing, hitting the entire game except Zapdos, and piercing Koga's stupid Minimize Muk. The gimmick was frustrating, though, seeing as it couldn't survive the attacks that are super-effective against its allies. Thanks for the Primeape, kingofkongs.

For FireRed, take a Pikachu named "Easter" to save you from your water weakness. Following the story of Easter (sorta), Pikachu has only three real life days to construct it's final moveset. You can however choose when these three days will commence, with Pikachu being unable to learn any moves past it's first four until then. Oh, and have it sOlo Misty.

Lv.47 Gentle nature
Stats: 128/101/64/95/95/123
- Thunderbolt
- Quick Attack
- Brick Break
- Thunder Wave

This thing, after a while of grinding, finally managed to 2HKO the Champion's Pidgeot, and for that I'm thankful. It is the fastest Poké on the team (tied with Behemoth, who is eight levels higher), which is a great asset, but there are still things that outrun it. It has a nasty Thunderbolt, too. Thanks for the Raichu, Iggdrasil.

@Newby n0Ob: For FireRed, you get the Jynx you trade for in Cerulean City. It feels lonely because it is a traded Pokemon, so it may never participate in a double battle. It is also mad at you for taking it from its original Trainer, so you must intentionally simulate its disobedience by rolling a 6-sided die every other time it wants to attack. 1-4 correspond to those moves in your move list, 5 is roll again, and 6 is your choice. To let off some steam, Jynx may solo Blaine. If it does this, you may disable the die requirement for the rest of the game.
(Zynx)

Lv.46 Mild nature
Stats: 125/62/42/135/103/104
- Lovely Kiss (1)
- Psychic (2)
- Water Pulse (3)
- Ice Punch (4)

Seeing as the die gimmick was randomly choosing moves for me, I decided to put together one of the best movesets for the occasion. Lovely Kiss was a great asset, and clearly outclassed Low Lassie's Sleep Powder, despite them being the same moves with different names. Zynx was faster and could lay down a huge beating with Psychic and the special-in-3rd-gen Ice Punch. Thanks for the Jynx, Dummy007.

And finally, the MVP:
For Fire Red, start with Charmander, name it Behemoth. It must solo Erika to evolve & Blaine to evolve again. Once in his final form, you may not use any attacking moves with a Base Power of 119 or less.

Lv.55 Bold nature
Stats: 166/100/117/150/113/123
- Mega Kick
- Substitute (PP Up'd)
- Fire Blast (PP Max'd)
- Focus Punch

This thing was amazing. Obviously, it's higher-leveled than everyone else, but it was for Low Lassie's sake. Its level is not the reason I like it. Even though its only Fire-type move was Ember until it soloed Blaine, it actually performed quite well with the move. Substitute is an awesome in-game move that blocks status and works well in conjunction with Focus Punch. That and Fire Blast could at least 2HKO anything (especially Fire Blast, if it didn't miss so much). Surprisingly, I found that Mega Kick hit more than Fire Blast overall. Anyway, thanks for the Charizard, Its_A_Random.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the above images. All credit goes to Bulbapedia.

Wow no-one has posted since yesteday what the ******, about my scramble, still Dejavu is still the strongest on the team and my Vulpix is the shitest member so far, Moira is doing quite well and Attacker is doing better then all of them at the moment so thank you Ironman

Okay, I have an interesting request, that is setting up for something completely brilliant! I am doing a Scramble soon, and it requires a little set-up.

I need 10 'mons. In order for an insta-approve, they must fit this description as possible;

- Must be available in Leafgreen. *REQUIRED*
- Nicknames and Restrictions of any kind are ~NOT~ Required at the moment.
- Must evolve in 3rd Gen., but may only do it once. *LENEANT*
Any and all 'mons may and will be rejected at a moment's notice, simply because I'm picky. It's not you, it me. So, if you want to (potentially) be part of a brilliant set-up, stay tuned and see.

...Please?

@Nightmare Jiggypuff: I believe no-one has givin your last poke.

While I have played XD before, I'm gonna be nice and give you a "take what ever you want" challenges ( Mainly because I couldnt be bothered to look fir the rest of your team). However, the catch is that it must only use the moves it was purified with as it's final moveset. Solo any Cipher member ( with a partner of choice) to be purified, another to evolve ( 2 if needed), and solo any poke owned by an Admin just as a general restriction.

NN "iPodsRUs"

EDIT: @SimonSays: Take a Mankey.

...Am I doing this right?

Okay, I have an interesting request, that is setting up for something completely brilliant! I am doing a Scramble soon, and it requires a little set-up.

I need 10 'mons. In order for an insta-approve, they must fit this description as possible;

- Must be available in Leafgreen. *REQUIRED*
- Nicknames and Restrictions of any kind are ~NOT~ Required at the moment.
- Must evolve in 3rd Gen., but may only do it once. *LENEANT*
Any and all 'mons may and will be rejected at a moment's notice, simply because I'm picky. It's not you, it me. So, if you want to (potentially) be part of a brilliant set-up, stay tuned and see.

...Please?
Lickitung

Have fun.

@Nightmare Jiggypuff: I believe no-one has givin your last poke.

While I have played XD before, I'm gonna be nice and give you a "take what ever you want" challenges ( Mainly because I couldnt be bothered to look fir the rest of your team). However, the catch is that it must only use the moves it was purified with as it's final moveset. Solo any Cipher member ( with a partner of choice) to be purified, another to evolve ( 2 if needed), and solo any poke owned by an Admin just as a general restriction.

NN "iPodsRUs"
Forgot about this one, accepted. Turning it into Voltorb who must solo Lovrina and then Snattle (of whom i will now call Snapple.)

My team is now...

Vratix's Baltoy
Auramaster's Mawile
The Pant's Teddiursa
Bob_Squob's Gulpin
Iggdrasil's Voltorb
Auramaster's Other pokemon, Snorunt.

Will start Scramble tomorrow if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)