Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Alright, I've been weighing up for a while, & I've decided to put all my scrambles on hold, bar Sapphire Payback, effective immediately. The reasoning for this is that I can hardly find time to play a scramble anymore, with college work ramping up & getting tougher, & CAP ASB Reffing taking up more time than I've imagined, I'll be lucky to make any progress anymore. Sorry everyone, but you will not be disappointed, as Sapphire Payback updates will be dished out & I'm still playing that. I'll update on the aforementioned scramble after I find a way to solo Liza & Tate with a Mudkip for the sake of evolution...

Cheers!
Its_A_Random

Well... good luck I guess!

Also, I just bought an R4, so I might just be getting a challange started. Stay tuned for more details.

EDIT: 50th post! Also 8961 is 3 * 29 * 103!

Hey doing a platinum solo-run. Ill take the first 6 suggestions and run em through a random num generator to decide. Make em interesting but challenging. I must be able to access the final evolved form of the poke before the 5th gym! No magikarps.(this means you detroitLolcat)

Well first update for LeafGreen(by the way thanks to you guys 3rd gym, and i already have a fucking Venasuaur man, a venasaur and i do have 4 other pokes untill i get the other 5scramblemons)
Challenges
KongofKong-@Maxie:
well I really hope you wont this challenge! Your starter is a Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur is a devout Vegan and will only use moves environmentally friendly. (grass moves and the powders) However, when it evolves into Ivysaur, it starts to hunger for meat, and changes to an omnivore. (can learn any moves) When it finally evolves into Venusaur, it is now addicted to flesh and becomes a Carnivore. (can only know physical moves, Leech Seed, and Giga Drain.)

Name it Dejavu. That's right, since I gave you this challenge before, I'm going to change it up a little. It doesn't remember his past, because he has... AMNESIA. Whenever a pokemon uses amnesia, Dejavu thinks it's taunting him, and must switch in immediately and solo it. If it is part of a trainer's team, he must solo the rest of the team as well. This also applies if the move taunt is used. The number of pokemon that Dejavu fails to solo= # of pokemon it must solo in Cinibar gym.

Newby No0b- @Maxie: You get a Vulpix named Drought.
Jealous of Dream World Ninetales brightening up everyone's day, it must use Sunny Day every time it's sent out.
EDIT EDIT: Since Drought hates Drizzle Politoed raining on other Pokémon's parade, it must solo 5 of either Poliwag or Poliwhirl before evolving.

Ironman-@ Maxie:

Up to now you have a grass, a poison(bulba line) and a fire type...
so the next pokemon you get is of the bug type and it is Attacker the Pinsir...
this pinsir is so angry all the time and it can't use the same attack twice in a row...
also it can only know attacking moves and because it hates every other bug type so much it has to solo every bug type you face in the game...
Random-TMBM, take a Vaporeon, name it Moira. It must know all attacking moves of different types ASAP.

SOS-

@Maxie: Take "Grammar" the Magnemite. In order to teach you a lesson about the merits of grammar, for each of your posts on Smogon, he must completely solo any trainer, including rival battles/Gym Leaders/E4. At the time of writing this post, you have 77 posts, so Grammar must solo 77 trainers. You may use the Vs. Seeker in order to achieve this, for obvious reasons. It may evolve to Magneton after it has soloed half of these trainers (39 - I rounded up, because I'm a cheap bastard).
Same challange as before, but now you have to solo 41 trainers to evolve Magnemite, and you most solo 81 in total, since that's what your post count now is. Tee-hee.

TM13-Mono-Ground Cubone. Name it MGC. Must solo Koga, or else solo all of his lackeys without using any items during/in-between battles. If it comes with a Thick Club, it must further prove it's awesomeness by soloing Cinnabar Gym. Cannot attack Ghost-types, because it is good friends with ghosts
Ok theres the challenges so lets begin
By the way Kong, i cant do the failed solo thing because of TM, if i do get the item, do you mind if i get rid of it?
Part 1
-Started with Dejavu
-Beat rival
-Got Oaks parcel
-Delivered Oaks parcel
-Got 5 pokeballs
-Beat Rival again
-Went though Viridian Forest
-Beat 1st Gym(Brock)
-Dejavu evolves into Ivysaur
-Maxies realises that Dajavu is overleveled and curses you all(because the first poke i can catch is around Celedon so curse you all)
-Enters Mt Moon
-Realises that he doesnt give a damn and gets the $500 magikarp and a lvl12 Clefairy
-Leaves Mt Moon
-Gets to next city
-Beats 2nd gym(Misty)
-Beats Rival
-Beats Rocket member at Nuget Bridge
-Helps Bill
-Catches Dig(Diglett for cut slave) at Diglett Cave
-Beats rival at SS Anne
-Gets HM01 Cut
-Beats 3rd gym leader
-Dejavu evloves

@cornYBird, take a Starly named Star. When it learns a new move, it must replace the oldest level-up move it learns. It also can only know 1 TM/HM move at a time.

@Omegaman, take a Magmar named En Fuego. This Magmar is convinced that the 4th Gen doesn't exist, so he cannot learn any move that was introduced in the 4th Gen. Even after evolving <_< En Fuego isn't the smartest Magmar around.

Omegaman: Take Digimon the Porygon. It must lead all battles with Conversion. Every time Digimon is hit by an attack not previously used in the battle, it must use Conversion 2 afterwards. If you want to break your no trading rule, it can evolve, but obviously can't otherwise.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Take a Hoothoot. Go to random.org, and generate a random number between 1 and 3. If the number is 1, then it cannot use NOrmal type moves in battle, 2 means no Flying moves in battle, and 3 is no Psychic moves in battle.

However, if you can solo ten Gym Leader/Elite Four pokemon the above restriction become s null and void.

You also cannot attack a Ground or Psychic type pokemon with it.

Omegaman, catch a female Drifloon and name it "Rebecca" (because it can only be caught on Friday!) Rebecca must learn Calm Mind as soon as possible, in order to keep her mind clear through her world-wide hatred. Her attacking moves must only be STABs at any given time.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Omegaman, take a Buizel, name it Tails. I'm not feeling inspired at the moment, but Tails may only use Special based moves in battle. It must solo Flint. No restrictions on evolution.

Have fun.

Alright:

Turtwig (must solo 5 gyms, can only use tackle, crunch and stab attacks)
Magmar (no 4th gen moves)
Porygon (Bob's conversion/conversion2 rule)
Hoothoot (no normal attacks, cannot fight ground or psychic types)
Drifloon (stabs only, must know calm mind)
Buizel (only special attacks, must solo flint) (will know waterfall, but won't use it)

Thanks, guys. I'll report back how it goes.

ninja'd by several minutes
curse you multi-tasking
@Omegaman

Bring a Wingull named IAskd4It
It must know at least 2 HM moves at all times but it may never use HMs in battle

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Yes, I'm updating my Sapphire Payback Scramble as promised!!!

Short update this time around. From Lilycove, I surf my way to Mossdeep after a little bit of Mudkip grinding & a visit to the Shoal Cave. I then go inside the Mossdeep Gym & beat the minor trainers, before fighting Liza & Tate, which I try to solo with a Mudkip.

This wasn't exactly the best of ideas, however, as they kept on OHKOing Mudkip. It wasn't Solrock that was the problem, it was that friggin Lunatone & the fact that it will OHKO after a CM boosted Psychic. Boo...This caused a trillion Soft Resets until I found a formula that worked. With Mudkipz, I also had Rain alongside for Rain Support & for healing purposes. It worked, after ~10 attempts, one being an almost, only for an unboosted Lunatone to score a critical hit...But on the attempt it worked, the hax-man turned on Lunatone & I got the critical hit I badly needed to successfully solo Liza & Tate with a Mudkip & get the last GLMP solo required for evolution.

After that, I don't evolve Mudkip...Yet, but I will do so next update. In Mossdeep City at the moment.

Puppet (Male Shuppet) @ Lax Incense
Lv:35/Modest/Insomnia
-Will-O-Wisp
-Night Shade
-Curse
-Spite
G.L.P. Solos through Curse Damage: 0/5
Comments: This Pokemon is basically Troll Haunter all over again, except with crappier defences, crappier speed & no sleep move. I really need a better move than Night Shade soon...Current LVP

Rain (Male Castform) @ Nothing
Lv:35/Naive/Forecast
-Powder Snow
-Rain Dance
-Weather Ball
-Thunder
Comments: Rain the Castform, now with respectable moves! I have bumped up the PP of Rain twice to increase his longevity, but other than that, he's doing rather Okay at the moment. :)

Craffian (Female Crawdaunt) @ Smoke Ball
Lv:36/Modest/Hyper Cutter
-Surf
-Taunt
-Double Team
-Protect
Comments: Ahhh, Craffian, the Mono-Attacking Crawdaunt. Since her evolution, things seem to have (Fortunately) changed for the better. With really great offences & some great support moves, this Pokemon, as it stands, is a worthy Mono-Attacker.

Cotton (Male Altaria) @ Nothing
Lv:36/Naughty/Natural Cure
-Fly
-Dragonbreath
-Safeguard
-Sing
Comments: Cotton, Now an Altaria, hasn't been used much, but he's proving himself to be quite a force. Watch out Drake, Altaria's coming!

Mudkipz (Male Mudkip) @ Quick Claw
Lv:40/Calm/Torrent
-Strength
-Ice Beam
-Mud Slap
-Surf
G.L.M.P. Solos: 5/5
Comments: Still a Mudkip, but finally, he's got all his solos, & soon enough, he'll go from Mudkipz to Swampertz, after a trillion SR's due to a goddamn Lunatone. Other than that, it's evolution time...

Flapper (Male Crobat) @ Cheri Berry
Lv:41/Quirky/Inner Focus
-Fly
-Confuse Ray
-Wing Attack
-Bite
Comments: Cheri Berry Crobat? More like Cheri Berry Probat! He was the only member that could handle that Cool Trainer's Milotic, & basically, owns the opposition. Who said Cheri Berry Pokemon were useless? Current MVP.

That's it for now. I'll probably update after either Archie, Kyogre, or Wallace.

...I've taken on Bob Squob, Iggdrasil, Team Magma Boss Maxie, Simon Says, Yoshiken and Its A Random's challenges.

I have YellowBird [Pikachu] at level 11, Lizard [Charmander] at level 14, and Pinprick [Kakuna] at level 10.
Currently leveling myself up to prepare for defeating the rock gym. [I've got horrible Pokemon for the job, but a challenge is a challenge.]

Unfortunately, due to having to solo three trainers, Pinprick has evolved at level 10. Thus, will not learn Harden. Is there anyway to remedy this situation?

@Corny
sorry, you seem to have slipped through a proverbial crack

Bring Drifloon named Floss
because floss gets things out of cracks (i.e. always knows fly)

Must know another move of the same type to use a move in battle.

(long version: to use Shadow Ball it must also know Ominous Wind, etc...)

Corny: you get TVius the Tropius. It can ONLY be healed by berries (or synthesis). It must learn natural gift and use it with 15 different berries.

ok so far i have 3 still need 3 more before i decide! Remember any poke is ok (except magikarp). Just no NFE's.

Current possibilities
you get TVius the Tropius. It can ONLY be healed by berries (or synthesis). It must learn natural gift and use it with 15 different berries.
You get an Eevee! It must know both Shadow Ball and Iron Tail. NN: Adurna That is all.

Have Fun!
Bring Drifloon named Floss
because floss gets things out of cracks (i.e. always knows fly)

Must know another move of the same type to use a move in battle.

(long version: to use Shadow Ball it must also know Ominous Wind, etc..

Corny you can have a shellos NNed 90210. this can only use moves that you have previously had used against you. So if it wants to learn mud bomb then you must have had that used against you previously. the only exception to this rule is surf (so it's not too hard). no evo restrictions

EDIT: sorry i even said to myself NOT starly but i am an idiot. he also didn't have it in his above post. Sorry auramaster

@cornYBird:

You get Lethargic the Shieldon. It must learn Rest (in the Game Corner) and Sleep Talk (near Eterna Forest) ASAP and keep them. It can neither be given Full Heals nor Awakenings. It can evolve whenever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)