The UU Open II - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cased

Banned deucer.
McM and I will hopefully battle soon, I don't think he's been very active because I've been checking IRC very constantly, he said he'll be on PO soon but I just want to make sure that we get this done. Activitayyy

Something came up for me and my opponent and its hard for both of us to find a suitable time to battle so he kindly gave me the win

Won 2-0

game 1 had some crucial para-hax, but the parahax in game 2 on Qwilfish was meh since Lax was pretty much death fodder (After rocks PZ would OHKO after rocks if I switched out)

Won 2-0

game 1 had some crucial para-hax, but the parahax in game 2 on Qwilfish was meh since Lax was pretty much death fodder (After rocks PZ would OHKO after rocks if I switched out)
This makes me lol. I watched the games you won both from hax and TPO3 was a great sport. I don't even know the guy but you lost game 1 with out parahax, you lost game 2 with out parahax.

I didn't say he wasn't a great sport, but to be fair what are you really going to do about hax? Yell at your computer? Type hate messages in the chat? Game 1, I will not lie the Kingdra Para kinda mattered to the extent that it made obtaining a win condition way easier. Game 2 I got hax on things I was using as death fodder and in the very end I didn't even use my last two pokes =/.

Overall all I had a slight team advantage in game 2 and a pretty even one in game 1.

Worst case scenario we go to game 3, at that point it is completely 50/50.

lol you must have forgot about t3 crit as well?
The scariest thing on his team was Porygon Z because PZ does PZ things. The second I saw his other potential sweepers were Cobalion and a SubCM Raikou I was confident in my teams ability to deal with those specific sweepers. Not to mention he had nothing to really stop my Crobat from being annoying, hence why I kinda just let it die. After I hit Snorlax with Psyshock my level of care hit -0.

For people that I didn't even play you guys sure seem pretty mad. Kinda crazy how you guys are showing more emotion than my opponent =p

DestinyUnknown told me that his internet access is limited nowadays (see his guestbook for details). Hoping to get this done, but that will probably be pretty close to the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)