The World Cup of Pokemon III - Round Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there goes our captain. :(

Only me and Fade Away holding it down for the East. At the very least he can mop up a few names judging from his ST4 performance. I was hoping we would all make it though.

lonelyness and me maybe can battle at the weekend, but his timezone is 7 hours behind mine D:

missed lonelyness today, i pmed him in shoddy but he didnt read the pm and then the server scrashed <___<;;

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
lost to MoP 2-0 in a fun match, im done with pokemon i think

ps go jackal!!!!!

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Damn I missed it :( But yeah Dynamo and I have crazily different timezones (like he is on between 1-4 AM my time). I will try and find a time that matches up well throughout the week, but yeah like I said it is difficult. P.S Nice work AR :)

looks like we're at least tied atm for the number of players left and we have the highest point total ...yep team asia ;D

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
the deadline still holds, you guys have been goo din getting it done anyways. I have been absolutley swamped with irl commitments so I havent battled but I hope I can keep canada alive!

PS picklesword the only times i can really battle are wednesday night, or if not saturday :s

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I miss dynamo by about 2 hours each morning :( Nothing I can do about that cause of school, but he's in holidays so he should be a little more flexible.

I'm having a lot of problems catching maddog. I've yet to see him online, we've send PMs to eachother and replied, but me and him have the worst difference in timezones. I hope I'll catch him tonight, because there's a big chance I'm off from thursday till sunday :(

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
for the people whose timezones are posing a serious problem I hope you guys can use the weekend to your advantage and make sure to plan something before hand. If you guys need Sunday too I guess I can give it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)