1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

The World Cup of Pokemon VII - Semifinals

Discussion in 'World Cup of Pokemon' started by Bloo, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bad Ass

Bad Ass Everyone is here, but you're nowhere near
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a GS2 Winner

lost, VENGEANCE for rurushu :p
  2. Pedrock

Pedrock

Won against Bad Ass, haxed a lot, gg I guess.
  3. AuraRayquaza

AuraRayquaza

4. Philip7086

Philip7086 Myuu
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Factory Headis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

Bluewind told me early on that he would not be ready until Tuesday this week, but I'm covering my bases w/ an activity post anyways. Mostly because all of LA is rejecting our challenges, even when they're on. I'm pretty sure Bluewind and I will get it done, but I will not be on after Thursday.
  5. LUST

LUST
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner

Alright, so these match-ups went up mid-day Wednesday and I contacted badabing over IRC on Friday. Him and me scheduled for late Sunday night, now when I asked him to play, he responds with 'Bluewind and AM aren't on, they yet still have to see my team'. What a fucking bullshit, after that he replies with 'My luck is terrible, losing all the frontier games and this a team tournament'. I even asked him he could have an hour to adjust his teams and we could play then, but he made more bullshit excuses. My activity is severely going to drop in the up-coming week and yet my opponent is JOHNING like 7 of this other teammates, for god knows what moment, I seriously don't get it.

Activity Post.
  6. reyscarface

reyscarface
    is a Tiering Contributoris Smogon Frontier's Tower Tycoondefeated the Smogon Frontier

you contacted badabing and he told you he maaay be able to play. you never told him you couldnt play afterwards, and apparently after you said you werent going to be on on monday and tuesday, and after badabing told you you still had more days to play after that, you magically became busy on wednesday. even then, you still have thursday friday and saturday to play.

and nice bringing up the whole team johning, how informed of you.

next time let your opponents know you will be busy rather than telling them out of nowhere and expecting them to play you when theyre not ready, just to satisfy your retarded needs.
  7. Atticus

Atticus Atticus
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentis a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

leader of the juans jouaning as usual
  8. idiotfrommars

idiotfrommars schemes and plots are the same thing
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Sogeking and I agreed not to play this previous weekend and yesterday he told me he isn't going to be free again until Friday at the earliest. I should be available then so our battle should be taking place near the deadline.
  9. Folgorio

Folgorio I KickTehAss
    is a Past SPL Winner

lavos spawn won
  10. Lavos Spawn

Lavos Spawn
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

beat folgorio, pokemon
  11. yondie

yondie I feel a little bit, like, I'm the Braveheart of creativity.
    is a Pre-Contributoris a Past WCoP Winner

mosh and i were scheduled to play 3 hours ago, but he said he might be a little late. I think 3 hours is long enough to say he missed our match (its 2 AM in brazil). Anyway IDK how easy it will be for me to get the match done from here
  12. Mosh

Mosh

Yep, I am REALLY sorry ... we'll get it done tommorrow for sure and If anything just ask to sub me out but it won't be necessary
  13. yee

yee
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

14. yondie

yondie I feel a little bit, like, I'm the Braveheart of creativity.
    is a Pre-Contributoris a Past WCoP Winner

made 1 really stupid play and lost sorry team

gg
  15. Mosh

Mosh

confirming gg
  16. Oristeros

Oristeros
    is a Past WCoP Winner

won against noodlez, gg.
  17. Noodlez

Noodlez

18. reyscarface

reyscarface
    is a Tiering Contributoris Smogon Frontier's Tower Tycoondefeated the Smogon Frontier

subbing in bro fist over 6A9 Ace Matador
  19. Bluewind

Bluewind My appearance, ability, and awesomeness strike fea
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Won against the man that doesn't shower in a cool one, gg man.
  20. Philip7086

Philip7086 Myuu
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Factory Headis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

Philip7086 vs. Bluewind = Bluewind, 2-0

GGs man. Came down to a damage roll in the end. 58.3% chance of Bluewind winning. Very good match.
  21. tito

tito

Well Done team!!
  22. Myzozoa

Myzozoa Throw-up on the internet, or get off on TV
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

rey is a disgrace to LA and is trying to get me to play at 9 pm on Friday night (PST). That sucks, we could have done this weeks ago, we’ve both been hella active, and I’ve asked him to play almost everyday. I may not be active on the deadline day, I suggest subbing him out if he’s too busy flexing his imaginary muscles and showing them off over IRC and to avoid play. HE PLAYED FIFA 12 WITH ME BUT NOT MONS WTF.

Activity post.
  23. reyscarface

reyscarface

<myzozoa> reyscarface
    <myzozoa> lets getit
    <reyscarface> goin to gym soon we can play at night
    <myzozoa> aight like 3 hours?
    <reyscarface> i was thinking around 5-6
    <myzozoa> ok

so kindly back off =)
  24. kd24

kd24 yo daddy musta been a drug dealer? why, cuz you're dope
    is a Pokemon Researcheris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

to be fair you never left irc to go to the gym...on the otherhand rey did say 5-6 hours regardless of why so idk why you needed that activity post myz
  25. reyscarface

reyscarface

I dont quit irc when im out for a couple of hours, you could have done a whois on me and you would have seen i was idle the whole time
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)