Touhou Mafia: Day 5 (SDS HAS CALLED THIS GAME LETS SPAM HIS TOPIC TITLE UNTIL ITS FU)

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
If you have claimed to me already, or even if you haven't, please send me your role PM. Here is mine, for everyone to see.

Dear imperfectluck,

You are Alice Margatroid, the Seven-Colored Puppeteer. A good friend of Marisa Kirisame, you're one of the more calm and calculating inhabitants of Gensokyo. You live primarily as a loner, honing your skills as a magician. Ability-wise, your powers revolve around your ability to magically control your beloved dolls. Unlike Marisa, you prefer strategy to raw power when fighting, and as such, hate to win fights through pure overwhelming power. Because of this, you tend to hold back your power to be equivalent to that of your opponents.

You seem to have misplaced your beloved Shanghai Doll. If you ever manage to retrieve this item, you may be able to use some of your abilities...

You are allied with Gensokyo. You win if all evil forces are eliminated.

No offense, but IPL, why would you try and unite the village with such an obviously sketchy claim? "Guy who needs an item held by someone else in the game" is a really easy role to fake, right up there with BPV (not only that, but publicly announcing it is idiotic as presumably a mafia could steal your item, making your role worthless, which just adds to the weirdness of what you're doing). Seeing as I'm actually village this time, I don't want something like Quarantine mafia to happen again. I really don't care about my own role since it's not that valuable, but I'd recommend that all other villagers contact CardsoftheHeart instead.

Okay villagers, if you haven't gotten in touch with me personally, then please do so ASAP.

We should have a target soon, but I just need to make a few more contacts before we go through with it.

Okay people, here's what's going on:

We have two people who have claimed thief--one is one of the playable characters of "Imperishable Night" and has made several appearances in the Touhou universe, the other's only appearance in Touhou was as a boss and an assistant to the final boss of a Touhou game from 1997.

The latter person has ignored mine and ipl's PMs to talk further with us. A person claiming an obscure character that refuses to talk--it probably means one thing...

Lynch Team Aether

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)