1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

TrollFreak's C&C Work :D

Discussion in 'BW OU Teams' started by TrollFreak, Mar 19, 2012.

1. TrollFreak

TrollFreak (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
    is a Contributor Alumnus

~TrollFreak's C&C Work!~
    25 Uploaded

Standard Ubers

(
    Done) Rayquaza

Standard OU

Standard UU

(Done) Roserade
    (Done) Drapion
    (Done) Carracosta

Standard RU

(Done) Hitmonlee
    (Done) Relicanth

Standard NU

(Done) Swoobat
    (Done) Cherrim
    (Done) Absol
    (Done) Lickilicky
    (Done) Wartortle
    (Done) Liepard
    (Done) Ludicolo

Standard LC

(Done)Bagon

VGC 2012

(Done) Machamp
    (Done) Smeargle
    (Done) Suicune
    (Done) Galvantula
    (Done) Honchkrow
    (Done) Azumarill
    (Done) Rotom-H
    (Done) Krookodile
    (Done) Medicham
    (Done) Solosis
    (Done)
    Armaldo

RMTs

VGC RMT; So I Heard Athens was fun D:
    BW Ubers RMT; Team TrollFreak is sexy(Peaked #4 on PO)
    LC RMT; The Little Troll That Could (Peaked #1 on PO and PS)

2. TrollFreak

is a Contributor Alumnus

3. I Am

I Am

my nigga, copy pasting the descriptions from the smogon site and making a RMT
  4. Motagua

Motagua El Ciclón Azul

In order for other people to rate your team, please add descriptions of your OWN. We already know what the pokemon do, but you fail at describing their specific roles on the team. There is a high chance this might get locked so read the RMT rules before posting: http://www.smogon.com/forums/announcement.php?f=119&a=176.
  5. TrollFreak

is a Contributor Alumnus

Yea, I got lazy as always, but you get the idea of what the team does
  6. Jets

Jets

This team looks like your old one -_-
  7. I Am

I Am

Harsha, you realize that practically every set's descriptions are directly copied from uploaded analysis, right? Terrakion, Blissey, Hydregion, and Gliscor are all straight copies with some random 1-2 sentence endings tagged on. My nigga, you need to step it up.
  8. Doughboy

Doughboy house of champions
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus

I would seriously consider why you run paralysis support for your team. Your team is pretty fast apart from Hydreigon and it conflicts with Gliscor's paralysis. IMO, Jirachi is the weakest link of your team, since Blissey is sufficiently doing all the jobs Jirachi is doing. If you are willing to drop Thunder Wave on Blissey, use Stealth Rock in its place so the following recommended poke won't be as restricted. Personally I would run Earth Power on Hydreigon over Focus Blast/U-turn since Heatran's with Ballon's are not the specially defensive ones you worry about and they can't maintain their Air Ballons throughout the match. It also hits Jirachi in the rain harder and Heatran more reliably.

Understanding that without a steel type, you won't be able to absorb the strong Dragon type attacks in the tier. If you choose to keep Thunder Wave on Blissey (which I assume that is what you are going to do), I would recommend Stealth Rock Metagross. Metagross has the bulk to tank Dragon types with ease and Blissey's excellent Wish support will keep him around. Metagross is a hard hitter, aiding in the chances for Choice Scarf Terrakion to clean up. His Bullet Punch adds emergency priority which your team currently lacks. You could run Ice Punch to lure Gliscor in to make Terrakion's life easier. Lastly, his typing being the same as Jirachi's doesn't significantly mess up synergy.

[​IMG]
    Metagross @ Leftovers
    Trait: Clear Body
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Stealth Rock
    - Meteor Mash
    - Earthquake
    - Bullet Punch

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)