(Done) Rotom-H
(Done) Krookodile
(Done) Medicham
(Done) Solosis
(Done)
Armaldo

RMTs

VGC RMT; So I Heard Athens was fun D:
BW Ubers RMT; Team TrollFreak is sexy(Peaked #4 on PO)
LC RMT; The Little Troll That Could (Peaked #1 on PO and PS)

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
Yea, I got lazy as always, but you get the idea of what the team does

Harsha, you realize that practically every set's descriptions are directly copied from uploaded analysis, right? Terrakion, Blissey, Hydregion, and Gliscor are all straight copies with some random 1-2 sentence endings tagged on. My nigga, you need to step it up.

I would seriously consider why you run paralysis support for your team. Your team is pretty fast apart from Hydreigon and it conflicts with Gliscor's paralysis. IMO, Jirachi is the weakest link of your team, since Blissey is sufficiently doing all the jobs Jirachi is doing. If you are willing to drop Thunder Wave on Blissey, use Stealth Rock in its place so the following recommended poke won't be as restricted. Personally I would run Earth Power on Hydreigon over Focus Blast/U-turn since Heatran's with Ballon's are not the specially defensive ones you worry about and they can't maintain their Air Ballons throughout the match. It also hits Jirachi in the rain harder and Heatran more reliably.

Understanding that without a steel type, you won't be able to absorb the strong Dragon type attacks in the tier. If you choose to keep Thunder Wave on Blissey (which I assume that is what you are going to do), I would recommend Stealth Rock Metagross. Metagross has the bulk to tank Dragon types with ease and Blissey's excellent Wish support will keep him around. Metagross is a hard hitter, aiding in the chances for Choice Scarf Terrakion to clean up. His Bullet Punch adds emergency priority which your team currently lacks. You could run Ice Punch to lure Gliscor in to make Terrakion's life easier. Lastly, his typing being the same as Jirachi's doesn't significantly mess up synergy.

Metagross @ Leftovers
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Bullet Punch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)