UU Can Party Too - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had Slaking,Cofragius,Slowbro,Roserade(Sleep powder),jirachi and him Cofragius,Terrakion,Accelgor.
Sr + 3 spikes for me and for him, he send accelgor(sleep) and me slowbro, i kill accelgor. if he send terrakion he is dead and if he send cofragius with Sr+Spikes, i finish with slaking bander(Shadow claw) or i can sleep powder with roserade.... I had won even without Dcd -,-
If you didn't sleep my accelgor with your illegal roserade, then I could have used yawn + u turn to eventually find a time to set up terrakion, or weaken your team to the point where I didnt even have to set up. Just wanted to add this, since you seem to be overlooking the roserade.

Unfortunately, such things as that illegal Roserade are not banned unless the tournament rules explicitly ban them. Therefore, I will edit the OP banning them from all future matches but I cannot penalize Leftiez for it because I didn't ban it at the start.

This ruling is tough. The log is not accessible to me or Leftiez. The last thing I need to know from both parties is exactly what the situation was AT the disconnect. The last thing Foster sent me said the score was 4-2 at disconnect, but Leftiez points it to 5-2 before Accelgor died. Accelgor died TO Slowbro, which drastically alters how the match could have ended.

As soon as I know precisely what was out against what at the exact time of disconnect I can make a final ruling. It appears a same-conditions replay is out of the question because of the inaccessible log. [This is why I say play on PO2, guys!]

Lavos

Banned deucer.
user Blue Jaw hasn't even responded to me and is very inactive in general, requesting a sub

Lavos

Banned deucer.
seriously, my opponent is never online (Last Activity: Aug 17th, 2012 1:17:54 PM) and has not responded to the VM I sent over a week ago, requesting a sub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)