VGC '12 United Kingdom National - Birmingham - March 3 - WON BY KobraTail

Status
Not open for further replies.

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
This is our year boy, don't worry :)

Word of advice though - when we get to worlds and zog offers you some of his special candy, say no, that shit will destroy your teeth I swear to god -.-

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Don't worry I was taught to not accept candy from people like that

I'm just there to Pokémon and consume lots of alcohol

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Wham bars are fine... Just a workout for the jaw.

I thought "Zogs special candy" was something else altogether. It sounds lewd when you phrase it like that.

Don't worry I was taught to not accept candy from people like that
:O

What?! If there's anyone getting perved on by nasty pokemon sex offenders it's in all honesty going to be me. Track record and that.

Probably won't be wham bars next year anyway, I'll just see what they have at poundland. I'll pick something shitty and english again most probably.

This is our year boy, don't worry :)

Word of advice though - when we get to worlds and zog offers you some of his special candy, say no, that shit will destroy your teeth I swear to god -.-
Yeah I offered good candy, don't know if I'll have it next year at worlds though. Might look bad but it tastes so good.

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Oh yeah Havak that reminds me - if Human offers you candy that looks like what an abortion clinic throws in the trash, eat it since it's actually pretty good.

We have no confirmation as of yet I believe, but the numbers are indicating a change of format, possibly to swiss. We don't know anything for sure yet though

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I'm sorry but can we just take a moment to address the fact that Zog's "Wham" Bars come from "Pound"land?

Do I need to take official action to protect our underaged Smogon users from Zog?

Yeah, VGC won't be the same with a bit of break dancing :(
I agree in the sense that we want someone who can actualy do it and do it with awesome skills. Not like some people who attempted to show what they could do ..... We all know who i'm talking about lol.

Pokeguru01

hey hey, why am I not on the seniors list, I am gonna be there, so everyone be afraid, be very very afraid. mwahaxhaxhaxhahxahxhax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)