Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tucker, I think you've handled this very well. It's your pokemon and you should be able to do what you want with it. Trade it to no one, trade it to everyone, make it redistributable, delete it, etc, etc. It was pretty obvious early on that you hadn't done anything wrong.
Thanks I just pushed the Giveaway deadline up because I want this done and over with, I don't want people confused over this Eevee-so it will be; you have you can trade it simple as that.

I found this, and this, in mech's pojo thread.

Kay, so Superpoke is like this now
DanielSuperpoke@pojo said:
fine, when a mod on POJO asks me to remove it, i shall remove it.
until then, it stays.
this really has nothing to do with any of you anymore, so you can all leave now.

Wow, you are being EXTREMELY calm. I would pull a Pokeguy right now if it was me >.>
It went well he aggreed with me, that superpoke was wrong and hopefully being banned from there as well, by that accord one guy I mentioned earlier is guilty by association, but I hold nothing against him.

This whole situation was hella fun though, makes me want to be lawyer because winning is great. NOW Go win my giveaway ^.^. Fizz has been cleared. Tuperius Cleared.

Both Fizz and Tuperius have apoligized, that leaves m3ch.

Hi, just dropping by to say that the HP Grass Magnezone that Geddy Lee recently traded me came up as a Bad Egg on PBR. They sent me a PM about it saying that "It has the wrong EVs, trade it back to me please and I will give you back one with the right EVs". I didn't want to jump the gun and post here without talking to them first, but this seems pretty suspicious.

Edit: nevermind, they PM'd me and we worked it out.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
ok, sadly i need to report falcology for not returning my pokes that were being ev'd

I gave him the 15 pokes on december 25, the next week i received a pm saying he would give them back to me the next friday, i didn't receive another response from him until january 17th when he said he would give them to me in the coming week, since then i have received no pm's, he has not been active since the 21, but did not reply during the four days he was here between his last pm and his last activity

EDIT: just recieved a pm from him, hold off

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Falconpwnch quit pokemon and made everything he had distributable by everyone, as far as I know.

(at least I thought so...)

I've been away for ages and ages, or barely here at least. I was just browsing Pokeguy's thread and noticed he said that Kara was discovered to be a hacker. I have a Pinsir by her, does anyone know whether or not it's legit, off the top of their heads. I only planned to use it for parenting on day when I finally stop breeding on Emerald (without AR it's much faster cos of the EV man). But if it's hacked, I'll drop it by the wayside.

Also, what's all this untraceable hack talk I keep hearing about? I mean, the name says it all, I guess, but how long has this been a problem?

I've been away for ages and ages, or barely here at least. I was just browsing Pokeguy's thread and noticed he said that Kara was discovered to be a hacker. I have a Pinsir by her, does anyone know whether or not it's legit, off the top of their heads. I only planned to use it for parenting on day when I finally stop breeding on Emerald (without AR it's much faster cos of the EV man). But if it's hacked, I'll drop it by the wayside.

Also, what's all this untraceable hack talk I keep hearing about? I mean, the name says it all, I guess, but how long has this been a problem?
On Pinsir: Most likely hacked.

On untraceable hacks: This was probably largely responsible.

Well the people of Pojo are trading Falconpwnch's pokemon because we didn't know of the fact that it wasn't redis. I got mine from someone that had it is his redis. section so I redis. it. And so on and so forth. But now we know so I guess no harm done.

danielsuperpoke is back under the account daniel1985 I am sure. It says he is 23 on Pojo and now the current name shows he would be 23 and he has the same avatar

danielsuperpoke is back under the account daniel1985 I am sure. It says he is 23 on Pojo and now the current name shows he would be 23 and he has the same avatar
Seconding. Superpoke's new account was made the 25th of January, 4 days after he was banned. There's tons of proof if you compare his pojo account to his old and new one here. A simple IP comparison could settle this, but I doubt you you need that to tell it's Superpoke.

Some people just can't stay away from smogon :P. Even after they flame the site and all of its users =/.

i think its pretty funny since he asked to be banned and to never come back. That didnt last long, but yea i noticed this after i looked at pojo then came here it wasnt hard to figure out.

hmmm.. that's kinda strange that he's superpoke, because wasn't he asking about basic rules in the SQ/SA thread? There's that, and I made his eevee avatar, (not sure if he's still using it or not) and when I made it for him he was asking me how long it would take to get his activation email for here. (he pm'd me to make the art and didn't seem to know much about the place... ) Either way though, I guess it's not really my business. :/

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Im just saying but it is possible to change the time / date of your ds. i change the date to get different swarms when i chain.

edit - replying to previously deleted post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)