Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
:/ his post is gone, but yeah, my hoe's shiny delibird has the same deal going on, its just cause he wanted the hatch date to be on christmas, now i still think those are probably hacks, but its not solid prove

Yeah, sorry everyone, I would like to withdraw the claim I made before. He could have bred the cherrim, for god knows how long, got it on the 25th, checked with IV check; added it to the P.C. then bred a flawless hidden power ice lucario 5 days later (very do-able with fast hatch, and Iv check code; even with out 0.o), then hatched them both a day before he joined smogon.

I'd like to submit Amre92. I gave him 5 of my Pokemon (4 of which I only had 1 copy) to EV train for me and it was supposed to be done within 5 days. its been almost 3 weeks now. he is ignoring my PM's which told him he needed to finish. and he is active, most everyday.

Malfunction

nice desu ne
My apologies for this. I was having exams, and have just finished today. It was my mistake for not responding to your PM. Yes, I have been active, but not when you were around. Anyways, I've sent you a PM, and hope that this won't go more than it has.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Really? How lame :(

Guess I'll remove the code for the Wonder Card

The NPower Pikachu really was distributed September 13th at the NWS, just not by Nintendo. That fact, combined with the fact that this was a rather clever hack, made for a great hoax that has kept us wondering for a while.
Unfortunately, since there's a hacked copy of the Deoxys distribution ROM floating around that allows people to distribute their own Wonder Cards wirelessly, this probably won't be the last time this happens. In fact, wasn't there someone doing the same thing with fake, but shiny, Shaymins at a couple of TRUs last week?

Really? How lame :(

Guess I'll remove the code for the Wonder Card

Unfortunately, since there's a hacked copy of the Deoxys distribution ROM floating around that allows people to distribute their own Wonder Cards wirelessly, this probably won't be the last time this happens. In fact, wasn't there someone doing the same thing with fake, but shiny, Shaymins at a couple of TRUs last week?
there were a lot of those actually ;/

Yo Yo.

I'm posting this here because I just found out about this little tidibt (Thanks RBG!)

http://db.pokesav.org/main/?q=01-23-09-NPower-Source-Confirms-Hack

Yea, so the Pikachu event with multiple natures was a fake (this means get them off your thread!) Surf Pika's can only be from PBR as Hardy or from a Japanese Event (I believe) as Modest. (Actually two Japanese events, both Modest)
lmfao thats freaking hilarious. it does suck to those that went to the event.

So if I understand correctly, this was a hack...made by Nintendo Power?
Weird (maybe I ought to put them on my personal blacklist and cancel my subscription lol).

So if I understand correctly, this was a hack...made by Nintendo Power?
Weird (maybe I ought to put them on my personal blacklist and cancel my subscription lol).
no, someone found a way to fake a wondercard and tried to pass it off as a legitimate event.

the first clue everyone got was that there was no advertising for it whatsoever

Ha, when this first happened that's why I said it was fake and no one believed me. Nintendo will always advertise events before they give them out.

I very well may be wrong here, but I just wanted to bring attention to something, and if I'm wrong, I'm wrong, and I apologize.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50827

Now, to summarize, there are 15 pokemon here with the same spread (31/19/31/30/30/31); 7 pokemon with this spread (27/31/30/30/31/30); and 2 pokemon with this spread (31/31 /23/31/31/31).

I'm fully aware of the abuse of the Emerald RNG, but I have yet to try it as I don't agree with it. Now, if I remember correctly, there were very few spreads that were this perfect released in the list of spreads. I do remember that there were a lot of perfect HP Ground spreads, so that is plausible, but the others I'm not sure about. I tried to research by re-checking the "Soft-Resetting in Emerald" thread, but obviously, it has been locked and the first post with the list of spreads is gone.

None of the pokes in this thread, however, are 4th gen, so it's possible he bred all of them in Emerald.

No one bite my head off, please.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm guessing that's what happened. It's possible, through breeding, to get all those spreads pretty much "on demand." I have two of the exact same HP Ground spread myself.

I did read the thread, but obviously it's possible (and probable) I missed something.

The only thing I wasn't sure about was I didn't remember seeing the HP Fire spread he had, and the HP Dark spread. It was a long ass list though so I could have missed it.

Just throwing that out there. Thanks for being civil about it.

Just in Replay's defense, I have seen the 31/31/23/31/31/31 spread from other users as well. That's the one they were mainly shooting for in the Emerald forum topic about the RNG.

Just to let you all know the most common Emerald spreads are:

31/31/31/23/31/31
31/19/31/30/30/31
31/31/31/30/30/31
27/31/30/30/31/30

All of which, are near perfect. There are also these spreads, that are not as common and were found out recently:

31/10/31/31/31/31 (And variations of it like ones that make flawless Hidden Powers of Ice, Grass, and Water)

And then a flawless Electric spread as well.

All of these are basically flawless, but obtainable through Emerald's RNG.

Just to let you all know the most common Emerald spreads are:

31/31/23/31/31/31
31/19/31/30/30/31
31/31/31/30/30/31
27/31/30/30/31/30

All of which, are near perfect. There are also these spreads, that are not as common and were found out recently:

31/10/31/31/31/31 (And variations of it like ones that make flawless Hidden Powers of Ice, Grass, and Water)

And then a flawless Electric spread as well.

All of these are basically flawless, but obtainable through Emerald's RNG.
yes, and there are a few people out there with threads built up almost entirely out of emerald pokes, so you will prob see a few more if you look around. you can whip up a 31/19/31/30/30/31 (for example) in a couple of hours.

just wanted to mention that chubbles is back:he may have turned over a new leaf, i dont know, but last time he was here he went on a rampage doing breeding projects for people (something like 10 at the same time) churning out flawless pokes complete with 2-3 flawless spitbacks in only a couple of hours, until he was banned.

anyway, we might like to keep an eye out for him. he PM'd me saying he hoped there wouldnt be any bad feelings between us. i asked him to confirm if he hacked the 3 flawless swablu's he "bred" for me in 17 minutes last time, saying if he was honest it might help his cause, but he ignored it.

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I don't see him on the blacklist, though, which is strange. He bred me a hex flawless pokemon using a hex flawless he had already bred because I wanted one that could be nicknamed.

I don't see him on the blacklist, though, which is strange. He bred me a hex flawless pokemon using a hex flawless he had already bred because I wanted one that could be nicknamed.
ah, that was you - i was trying to remember who that was - mamoswine, right? even if the other parent was also hex-flawless the chances are still 1/60K. but he didnt even seem to understand that what he was "doing" was "amazing".......

lol.

For flawless hp fire celebi visit xAMNx's thread!

DAg's Celebi
Bold
Iv's: 31/x/31/30/31/30
Ev's: 252 HP/ 220 Sp.Atk / 36 Spe
Hidden Power: Fire 68

lol.

For flawless hp fire celebi visit xAMNx's thread!

DAg's Celebi
Bold
Iv's: 31/x/31/30/31/30
Ev's: 252 HP/ 220 Sp.Atk / 36 Spe
Hidden Power: Fire 68
Exactly.

EDIT: The funniest thing is, someone is actually trading for it and in the same breath talking about how much they hate everything having to do with AR. lawl

I'm surprised this person and his trade thread haven't been kicked in the ass yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)