Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=35913

Profile Name: .:BlackBone:.

After battling me he showed me his party in trade.

5/6 of his entire party (Heatran, Celebi, Swampert, Scizor, and Tyranitar) were all caught in Route 212 which seems very hacked.

His Azelf is caught in Route 202. All of this is impossible and they are all caught within the past few days. Also they were all met at lvl. 100.

Someone correct me if I am making a noob mistake but this looks hacked. (I can provide pictures if needed)

Well, I dont mean to be a Junior Mod or anything, but just out of curiosity and helping a fellow smogoner, :D
@Jikos, did BlackBone tell you before that he was going to used hacked pokes? And also, were the stats hacked?

Well, I dont mean to be a Junior Mod or anything, but just out of curiosity and helping a fellow smogoner, :D
@Jikos, did BlackBone tell you before that he was going to used hacked pokes? And also, were the stats hacked?
He did not tell me, and I specifically say in my posts no hacked Pokemon. I did not pay attention to all the Pokemon, but I know that the Celebi was completely flawless.

EDIT: here is the PM conversation where he pretty much admits it

Jikos said:
.:BlackBone:. said:
Jikos said:
wow my stats are ligit so it doesnt matter where i cought them
They are still hacked Pokemon, regardless of their stats.
dude ur a jerk u cud have turned your game off or ran or asked 1st now im basically banned srry if im not i dam looser who sits around raise his pokemon for 4 fukin month dam nerd fuck off
I specifically said No hacked Pokemon. It is no-one's fault but your own for not telling me, and for hacking in the first place.

Reporting:
Psychic Surfer
FC: 3137-2543-5744
Reason: Trading Smogon Pokemon at other sites, and trading Winner Redis Pokemon (from Smogon) at other sites.

I found this regarding Psychic Surfer:

His trade thread. He says he's going to get a ditto (It's obviously Syberia's, it's even got the same description VashtheStampede has in his trade thread.) that he's going to start trading. Search the last few pages of the thread.
He's also supposedly going to get a few more pokemon from here.

He asked for it here
I am confirming this to be true.

I also posted (and registered... *sigh*) at those forums to bust him in his topic.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Well, shoot, I gave him LightningFusion's Ditto for free...

He also wanted some other stuff, but I postponed it. Wow, glad we didn't trade that other time.

I didn't think he was that bad too.

@Vash- I did a little lurking on his thread, and found this, posted by "Kloud". I'm not a member of that forum or anything either but:
"I was told that he was given permission by Vash to do this."

edit: and I could tell there were a few smogoners there on that site too :D

I'm a member of the site Psychic Surfer is on. I alerted Kloud, our trade mod, to the source of the pokemon and informed her its not usually an ok thing to take the pokemon from here off to other sites.
When she investigated, she replied back that Psychic Surfer had assured her that he had been given permission, and did not go further.

I think what was being taken as permission was the Free Redis rights for the pokemon in the big giveaway Vash has going and he was just blanketing all of the ones he was recieving under it and also including Off Site Redistribution as part of it.
I doubt he asked permission specifically to take them off site, and judging by the reaction, he didn't.

Wait, so we cannot trade Smogon Redis. at other trade sites? I just added some to my thread, at another place, but I just took it off. No trades done incase.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Wait, so we cannot trade Smogon Redis. at other trade sites? I just added some to my thread, at another place, but I just took it off. No trades done incase.
I think the policy is that it is generally a no, that you can't redistribute on other sites unless you get the permission of the person whose pokemon it is.

Im sorry but vash's redis thread says that they are all fully redistributable, and by all means these were made to be given out, also I put a link to the smogon site encouraging people to join smogon who recieve them from me or anyone else because that is where they originated.

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I think the policy is that ...
There was no policy before, to be honest, but there is now:

We're (that is the Wifi moderators) not going to enforce the concept of something being "Redistributable Only on Smogon". It's more police/detective work than is reasonable and there are enough grey areas that just make it a mess to try to manage. So basically, if you want to make something redistributable you are going to have to learn to live with the fact that it is going to end up on gamefaqs, the GTS, serebii and all of the other popular gaming sites.

Too much grey area, and too much of trading of redistribuatables outside of trade threads (think simple requests) where the recipient never even sees what the breeder intended to be the distrobution limits. Someone randomly gives it to him and he assumes that it is a redistributable. Not so much of an issue when it is not a redist as the OT will usually bear the burden of actually saying "not redist" when it is his Pokemon being traded.

The moral of the story is -- If you don't want to see your Pokemon on other sites/GTS then don't make it redistributable and trust the people you trade it to.

Thanks.

look the pokemon from the redis kings thread are the only ones I have distributed, I dont have syberias ditto, and lastly I have put a huge smogon link on top of my thread that say in courtesy of smogon please come and join, Really I restate my question, these pokemon were for giving out, and I'm doing that and not asking for anything in return, just distributing them to help others and to get others to join smogon isn't that a good thing?

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
You are on the blacklist because of Syberia's ditto. Which you do not have rights to distribute. It is sitting right there in your trade list. That is all, thank you.

Notice I deleted quite a few posts.

Already blacklisted that's great but I was helping smogon and as I said im encouraging everyone on our forums to join smogon so really theres not much wrong with what I am doing and the mod on our site I said I had permission to distribute well, because on the redis king's thread it said everyone and now he added a rule after I have done it for everyone, it seems a bit unjust if you ask me.

No I did not distribute syberia's ditto, I said coming soon, and I have pm'ed syberia already asking about redis to his ditto, Im sorry for the confusion

edit:
Psychic Surfer: attempted to trade a shiny event pokemon that has been confirmed not possible, trading on other sites without permission to do so.
what shiny event pokemon?

Has anybody looked into my report of user ".:BlackBone:." yet?
I posted above before, but I guess the focus has shifted to Psychic Surfer, so I'm reposting.

I was looking for an OU battle specifically stating "no hacked Pokemon." During the battle, I noticed all his Pokemon were very bulky, none of them wanted to die, even +3 boosted attacks would barely scratch them. Anyway, he stupidly agreed to show me his team after the battle, and they turned out to be all hacked and (at least 3 of them from what I paid attention to) flawless. Then he tried to sneak out of it by claiming they were legit, even after I'd seen them (and Pokemon like his Celebi, Heatran, and Swampert were all caught at lvl 100 in Route 212), so that made me even madder, so I came here.

Here is our updated PM conversation:
Jikos said:
Jikos said:
wow my stats are ligit so it doesnt matter where i cought them
They are still hacked Pokemon, regardless of their stats.
dude ur a jerk u cud have turned your game off or ran or asked 1st now im basically banned srry if im not i dam looser who sits around raise his pokemon for 4 fukin month dam nerd fuck off
I specifically said No hacked Pokemon. It is no-one's fault but your own for not telling me, and for hacking in the first place. have a nice day
have my dick in ya butt,nigga i will shoot you!!!!!!!!
EDIT: his FC is 1247 6106 7244

http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=35913

Profile Name: .:BlackBone:.

After battling me he showed me his party in trade.

5/6 of his entire party (Heatran, Celebi, Swampert, Scizor, and Tyranitar) were all caught in Route 212 which seems very hacked.

His Azelf is caught in Route 202. All of this is impossible and they are all caught within the past few days. Also they were all met at lvl. 100.

Someone correct me if I am making a noob mistake but this looks hacked. (I can provide pictures if needed)
wow -.-
he's only mad because he lost. why does it matter where i caught them, you've seen my stats they're perfectly normal. forgive me if i dont have time to sit around and waste my time catching pokemon then breeding them for perfect iv's and all that other time consuming stuff. it should'nt matter where i cought them as long as my stats are legit and my move set is normal i'm not breaking a rule. and as for the pokemon location my friend traded them to me after catching them, if you didnt want to lose to my "location hacked" team you should have turned your game off

EDIT: WOW!! i just read your second post what the f*c* are you talking about dam lier my stats aren't hacked at all i can show you them right now celebii didn't die because he is ev'ed in spDef and HP you dummy as he is a special WALL and swampert was ev'ed in special defense and HP as well because curse ups his atk and "DEF" already so he was also used as a wall next get your facts strait and stop trying to lie because you lost. only thing i'm guilty of is not mentioning my "location hacked pokes" which wasn't needed. oh i'm also guilty for saying i'd shoot you but you deserve it.

yes and they are legit, and possible for that matter, it's d/p/pt wondercards that aren't possible to be shiny, so in fact you are wrong,
here ya go: http://www.pokemonfan.net/dp/dpshiny.html
You website is pointless, and there is no actually way to prove if it actually could happen. Besides, we know you are lying, you got them from Project Pokemon or when the site was Pokesav.org.

EDIT: Wait, so you can't distribute Syberia's shit? I thought he told everyone that got his stuff to distribute them when he stopped trading.

wow -.-
he's only mad because he lost. why does it matter where i caught them, you've seen my stats they're perfectly normal. forgive me if i dont have time to sit around and waste my time catching pokemon then breeding them for perfect iv's and all that other time consuming stuff. it should'nt matter where i cought them as long as my stats are legit and my move set is normal i'm not breaking a rule. and as for the pokemon location my friend traded them to me after catching them, if you didnt want to lose to my "location hacked" team you should have turned your game off

EDIT: WOW!! i just read your second post what the f*c* are you talking about dam lier my stats aren't hacked at all i can show you them right now celebii didn't die because he is ev'ed in spDef and HP you dummy as he is a special WALL and swampert was ev'ed in special defense and HP as well because curse ups his atk and "DEF" already so he was also used as a wall next get your facts strait and stop trying to lie because you lost. only thing i'm guilty of is not mentioning my "location hacked pokes" which wasn't needed. oh i'm also guilty for saying i'd shoot you but you deserve it.
Your Swampert, Celebi, and Heatran all have flawless IV's. Also, their EV's were hacked because they were all caught at lvl 100 and you can't EV anything past 100 EV's at lvl 100. So basically you hacked IV's, EV's, and hacked to get these Pokemon in uncatchable locations. I'm not reporting you here because you beat me, it's because I specifically said no hacked Pokemon, and you accepted the battle challenge knowing that your entire party was hacked. Then you tried to sneak out of it by saying they were legit, even after I caught you. If you want to battle with flawless stats, go on Shoddybattle.

you went out of your way to pm me for a battle when you could have easly did it on the thread like every one else, that makes me think you knew my team was hacked because i mentioned my win streak so why the f*k would you ask me for a battle other than to be a lil homo and expose my team?
and so what if the iv's are at there best, its very possible and i used a ev training code so their stats are still not over what they should be. i cant get over the fact that you went out ur way 2 do this, NO LIFE MUCH??

@above: I did'nt know that. I don't know alot because I'm new around here, but isn't Pokesav also frowned upon in Wi-Fi?
you went out of your way to pm me for a battle when you could have easly did it on the thread like every one else, that makes me think you knew my team was hacked because i mentioned my win streak so why the f*k would you ask me for a battle other than to be a lil homo and expose my team?
and so what if the iv's are at there best, its very possible and i used a ev training code so their stats are still not over what they should be. i cant get over the fact that you went out ur way 2 do this, NO LIFE MUCH??
You posted in the battle thread, and I was looking for a battle so I pm'ed you. Did I do something wrong?

A lot of people here work hard to make a Wi-Fi team, and it's disrespectful to use hacked Pokemon and not ask them if it's ok before the battle. As far as I know, you're allowed to battle with hacked Pokemon, as long as you make it clear to the opponent and he/she agrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)