Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Eminem since there's a user named Emi IIRC and there might be confusion.
And it's a he.

Sorry for the "spam"

EDIT : Lol nevermind, I saw the Edit to late

That is true, except that I have yet to do any trade on smogon at all, and I don't intend to trade off my legends here because of that ruling as well. Do you have a problem with that, Diabolico? It's like trying to get me on the blacklist for something I did not do. =.="

It's illegal, Geo. And it's against the rules here on smogon. Do you have any idea what's sort of trouble you have caused? because of you giving shiny legendaries that you've RNG'd abuse illegally, you given so many players your shiny legendaries that you've RNG'd illegally. Do you know what would happened if players have traded some hacked pokemon like the ones that you have given? You could of gotten other players blacklisted and it would have been your own fault.

It's illegal in here, I know that. And ALL my trades are NFT. If people trade them off, they should be banned for doing so after breaching the trade agreement. Afterall my pokemon are not redistributable. So did you trade the groudon off after getting it from me on another site? If you do so, you should be the one getting a warning/ban for doing so as you would have breached the agreement.

You can check my trade history in smogon. It's totally zero. Never intended to start nor should I be banned for something I did not do.

Edit: I've stated my stand and I believe I am not in the wrong. If there are any people who should be banned, it's those people who traded my pokemon even when known they are to be kept NFT when receiving it from me on another site. Right, Diabolico?

It's illegal in here, I know that. And ALL my trades are NFT. If people trade them off, they should be banned for doing so after breaching the trade agreement. Afterall my pokemon are not redistributable. So did you trade the groudon off after getting it from me on another site? If you do so, you should be the one getting a warning/ban for doing so as you would have breached the agreement.

You can check my trade history in smogon. It's totally zero. Never intended to start nor should I be banned for something I did not do.
I did not trade your Shiny Groudon.

And more importantly, How do you explain the typing that you've said on that gallery that I'm showing on my first post here on this thread?

What is there to explain? It's quite self explanatory, and I've explained the situation here already if you bother to read my past 2 posts. Let's stop flaming me here. I did nothing wrong and you know it. Anything more please go through PM. Don't spam the thread unnecessarily. Thanks.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy

Edit: I've stated my stand and I believe I am not in the wrong. If there are any people who should be banned, it's those people who traded my pokemon even when known they are to be kept NFT when receiving it from me on another site. Right, Diabolico?
Wait.
1) you list hacked pokemon in your smogon thread
2) people find them in your smogon thread and you trade them to them

Whether the final communication for the trade takes place solely in your smogon thread, or via smogon PM, or on IRC, or on any other site, or even via phone, that seems like a pretty clear violation of the rules.

- Trading Pokemon which have been made shiny through the use of codes and/or Pokesav to directly alter a trainer ID or SID is forbidden.
I don't see how the final communication being on another site lessens the offence.

[edit]
Can I start listing and trading hacked pokemon in my smogon thread as long as we finalize the transaction over IRC on a non smogon chanel?

You can check with those people you think I communicated with in smogon and you'll find that I didn't even check their thread for trade. Zero trades took place at all. Rules of smogon states no trading of such pokemon and I did follow those rules. You can't make judgment based on "IFs" and whatnot. There's no evidence in that. If someone traded with me over at other sites, you can't expect me to ask if they knew I am the same person from smogon. In fact, I did not make any signs in saying that I am available at other sites. And FYI, I don't use IRC.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
You can check with those people you think I communicated with in smogon and you'll find that I didn't even check their thread for trade. Zero trades took place at all. Rules of smogon states no trading of such pokemon and I did follow those rules. You can't make judgment based on "IFs" and whatnot. There's no evidence in that. If someone traded with me over at other sites, you can't expect me to ask if they knew I am the same person from smogon. In fact, I did not make any signs in saying that I am available at other sites. And FYI, I don't use IRC.
CMT trade for the Shiny adamant Groudon and the shiny jolly Raquaza, please. ^^

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=231459
@Boss TJW, Diabolico & OmegaForte
Alright, will check your thread and post there.
So did you trade the groudon off after getting it from me on another site?
kid please

I don't even know who he is on the other site. I'm not to be blamed. In fact, I'm trying to find who he is and what trade we did, 'cause I don't recall making more than 3 trades with my groudon. That statement was made 'cause he claimed to have traded for my groudon. In any case, I still did not break any smogon rules. You can't deny that, as stated from the quote you made on the rules.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
So you're saying,
1) he asked in your thread for your hacked groudon
2) You said, "sure I'll look in your thread" in your thread
3) He somehow magically got your groudon, but not from you
4) you don't know who he is, it was a mistake that you said "hey I know I gave you my groudon, but you shouldn't have traded it"

reminds me of those guys on C.O.P.S. where when they get caught and the cop pulls the dimebag out of their pocket they always undoubtedly say "that's not mine"

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
@GeoHulk: unfortunately this is all grounds for blacklisting. We've blacklisted c l e a r for this also in the past.

So you have blacklisted someone who has zero trading records at smogon? That's tough, but acceptable since there's been cases of a poor soul being wrongfully accused. It's fine by me since I don't do trades over smogon in the first place. Heck, the smogon trade thread didn't even last for more than a week. (even if it pricks me for getting blacklisted for something I did not do)

Nvm, cool and chillax :)

Edit: and mattj, that's alot of assumption you're making there. I shall stop entertaining you as much as I respected your RNG research work. As for Diablico, can you please kindly PM me your identity on the other site? Thanks.

i hope this isn't spam, but am i understanding this correctly: geo got blacklisted for trading hacks on another site, or is there something else in addition to that that i missed?

i hope this isn't spam, but am i understanding this correctly: geo got blacklisted for trading hacks on another site, or is there something else in addition to that that i missed?
He changed his ID/SID using Pokésav (Or AR if that's possible), and traded those Pokémon on Smogon, so yea, he did this on this forum too.

Also not to spam but I think it's possible to change ID/SID through AR since one can generate ID/SID through Pokesav, and get the AR code for it. Phew, glad the trading never took place.

CMT for the shiny adamant groudon and the shiny adamant Shellder with rock blast and rapid spin, please. ^^

Just to clear my name, not that any smogon users care. Diabolico got my shiny groudon from a smogon user called UUWarrior, who got it from me through another site. I still stand by my point that I have not traded my pokemon to other people in this forum at all.

As the forum rules stated:-
- Trading Pokemon which have been made shiny through the use of codes and/or Pokesav to directly alter a trainer ID or SID is forbidden.
I have not broken any rules since I have not done any trades at all over in this forum. If anything, it is only a misunderstanding.

It matters not.

If you traded hacked Pokemon from another forum, as soon as you become a member of smogon, you will be put onto that list.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Just to clear my name, not that any smogon users care. Diabolico got my shiny groudon from a smogon user called UUWarrior, who got it from me through another site. I still stand by my point that I have not traded my pokemon to other people in this forum at all.

As the forum rules stated:-
I have not broken any rules since I have not done any trades at all over in this forum. If anything, it is only a misunderstanding.
1) The Groudon is hacked. You said so yourself.
It shouldn't even be listed in your smogon thread at all.
2) Diabolico posted a CMT for it in your smogon thread.
CMT trade for the Shiny adamant Groudon and the shiny jolly Raquaza, please. ^^

3) You replied in your smogon thread that you would honor his CMT.
@Boss TJW, Diabolico & OmegaForte
Alright, will check your thread and post there.
4) You said yourself that you gave it to him.
So did you trade the groudon off after getting it from me on another site?
5) Diabolico said himself that he got it from you.

Seems pretty open and shut. I mean, short of you two being caught on camera you both said the trade took place and it originated here, which is against the rules.

Uhhg that is going to bite me in the ass later cause before i came here I traded 2 hacked people that I just figured out by someone here that were hacked they were traded 1 month ago They were movie event pokemon shiny dog legends entai and suicune
P.S. sorry in advance if they show up here

I would like to report "JMagician1990" for the Battle Me blacklist. We played a long, hard-fought match, ultimately ending in me getting lucky enough for my Spiritomb to get Dark Pulse twice in a row off of sleep talk, the second of which had just appeared on the screen and was going to finish his Flygon off for the end of the match. As soon as he saw that dark pulse had been selected, the game disconnected.
There is no way that this was incindental. We were playing 45 minutes at least, and I have been playing many matches today, none of which have had a disconnection.
I didn't see his name on the list, but if he has already been reported, I am sorry.

He also, as of this point, 15 minutes after it happened, has made no effort to communicate any kind of excuse to me via PM or otherwise, and I sent one to him.

This is my 2nd rng abuse now its shiny if you would like me to keep going to prove i can really rng abuse i will

My first shiny rng abuse :) Done from Platium I finally defeat the cowgirls

Growlithe/Adamant
Ability:Flash fire
Iv's 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Egg move's:Flare blitz
Hatch Location: Solaceon town
Ot/Id:GhoSt / 25077

Seed 26050 / Date : 2010/01/23 / Time: 05:00:15 / Delay:598 / frame:30 / Iv's 31/31/31/A/A/B/ Flip H,T,H,T,H,T,H,H,T

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Second Shiny RNG abuse on platium

edit: need help finding out how i can get the moveset i want on him pm me or vm me if you can help i give free copy

Smeagle/jolly
Iv's 31 / 31 / 31 / 19 / 31 / 31
Move set: sketch
Ability:own tempo

seed:5E0E0260/ Date 2010/04/19 / delay 598 / frame:40 / iv's 31 / B / 31 / 19 / B / B flip sequence T,H,T,T,T,T,T,H,H,H
If anybody is available to check this and confirm demondragon0, please feel free to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)