Other XY OU Viability Ranking Thread (V3) (Rank changes are over until ORAS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
k gonna do something i never would have done before

-> C-

Salamence is quite honestly not bad itself. Just ferociously outclassed, and even then can find its way on to some dragmag teams because of its great cleaning capabilities. The only set it should be running in this meta is Choice Scarf, since it faces the least competition and actually has some advantages over its competition. Garchomp is almost always the superior choice for a Dragon- type scarfer, but Salamence can fill in that spot if you need Garchomp for something else on your team(there is actually quite a lot Garchomp can do) and they even form a good double dragon core. And when we look at C- rank, we have Haxorus, a similarly niche Dragon- type. I think they are on par, and Salamence quite honestly isn't as horrendous as the rest of D rank.
Salemence does have the interesting niche of intimidate/defog/wish granted bad typing but it's bulk isn't awful. I'd say only set is a little too far.

It's also got reliable recovery of its own, so that's not too bad. The typing's not bad, it's decent; immune to ground, resistant to fire, electric, grass, fighting, and bug, though its weaknesses aren't exactly something to brush off. C- or maybe even C seems good, it's better than D for sure.

I could see Doublade rising to C+ but not much higher. Lack of reliable recovery really hurts. Even among the C+ rank mons, Mega Aggron is the only defensive one that doesn't have reliable recovery. M-Aggron has many attributes that would put it over Doublade; phasing, Filter and not being afraid of Knock Off are three important advantages. Sylveon, Togekiss and Cress all have reliable recovery. That being said, it does wall the Big 3 wallbreakers and CC Mega Pinsir, giving it a very solid niche. C+ seems like a good home for it.

Srn

Water (Spirytus - 96%)
is an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
alrite imma good boy who can listen to directions so imma stay on topic and talk about something we're actually supposed to :]
Slowbro for A. I think this guy fits the bill, easily.
Not only does he have reliably recovery AND regenerator so its nearly impossible to wear down, he has actual offensive presence with a respectable 100 sp. att (for a wall thats gud) and an ez to spam STAB named scald. It also has a very wide movepool so it can choose what it wants to take down. Gknot beats mega gyara, flamethrower beats ferro/zor, psyshock can be insurance against keldeo and nail mega venu/amoong on the switch, foul play can actually make slowbro beat bulky dd char-x and stuff without relying on toxic, and ice beam helps it beat the likes of dnite and garchomp. T-wave and Toxic can also just be annoying in general lol y'all know what this shit does, no need to explain it. One of the best things about slowbro is that its not shut down by Taunt or Sub so long as it has the right move against the right mon, which puts it leagues ahead of alomomola.
So, taking this movepool into account, here's basically what slowbro walls:
garchomp
dnite
mega cham
mega gyara
mega tar
keldeo
mega char-x
AV azu
AV conk
Excadrill
Gyarados
Greninja w/out gknot or dpulse
Lando-T
Mamoswine
Terrakion

Sure, it depends on your movepool a bit, but that's an impressive list of pokemon you more or less counter; countering mamoswine and terrakion are especially great. Again, you're practically impossible to wear down thanks to regenerator and slack off, so you don't have to worry about being pressured too much. Great Bulk, Pretty nice typing, Reliable recovery, Fantastic ability, large movepool, and decent offensive presence for a wall. I'd say that's an ez A.

Salamence has no usable set no matter what it is what it is. He is outclassed in every way. And are you the Wiggin's from Pojo? Sad day to see you here if it is. Pokemon will only get worse in your presence.
Wow shots fired. But Mence does have some niche traits, most notably he has Moxie and 110 Special Attack over his non-Mega Dragon Dancing brethren. He's at least as good as most of the crap in C- right now. Intimidate can also give him set-up opportunities by forcing switches. He does have niches, they are just not huge. Salamence should go to C-.

I am suggesting Tyranitar and its mega go up in Rank to A+ because of Insane Stat Total, Great Moveset, Unbeatable Bulk in Sandstorm, Usage in Sand Teams, Powerful Damage without Investing being necessary and more. http://prntscr.com/4k1960 This shows even the most powerful of pokemon in OU no matter the Type still can struggle with Tyranitar especially as a special attacker. Tyranitar is widely considered not broken for its flaws of Bad Typing, and taking up a mega slot however to be fair blaziken took a mega and had not perfect typing. Blaziken Mega has worst stats in almost every stat (excluding Sp Att by about 39 and Speed by 29), It still loses in Sp Def by 40, Def By 70 Hp by 20 and Attack by 4. Tyranitar is more broken than some of the S-Rank Pokémon and it is necessary to take action.
Base Stats don't mean shit (well they do but not to argue something is OP, there are many other factors that are far more important). Anyway, this thing has been discussed many times. First we moved it down, then someone tried to get it back up and failed. I don't even have to say much about this, just that your entire argument is based off of base stats and by that logic Regigigas is an OU titan. Tyranitar's bulk in sandstorm also doesn't help it when it's weak to so much. Even in sand, a lot of things come close to an OHKO or just OHKO altogether. Mega Zam just nearly OHKOed you in sand (albiet you are running bulk NO ONE would ever use on a Mega Tyranitar lol). Anyway, Mega Tyranitar's role is just DD Sweeping, not being some sort of Tank. How in the name of bullshit do it's BASE STATS make it broken? Seriously, it's checked by about half of S rank and a lot of A Rank and you're saying it's broken? This is why arguments based on base stats don't work.

alexwolf, please. put Tyranitar (maybe not it's mega it hasn't been discussed that much tbh, just it's base form) in conclusion reached.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm going crazy here, and I might get ripped to shreds for this... but I think perhaps Galvantula deserves to be ranked.
I feel it does hold a very solid niche of being a fast sticky web setter - 108 speed! - that can even have some offensive presence, mostly in the form of STAB Compound Eyes Thunder - even off of uninvested 97 base attack, that's still hitting pretty hard and can force a couple things out, especially defoggers. Not to mention the only sticky web setters in the tier right now are Shuckle and Smeargle.
Of course, it DOES have a lot of crippling flaws.
-It's really frail, meaning it can only hold focus sash
-Sticky Web is it's only hazard
-While it does have offensive presence, it's not that brilliant
-Things like Taunt Thundurus easily beat it while some spinners like Excadrill just do not care about it

Which is why while I think it deserves to be ranked for it's niche of a fast, reliable sticky web setter with some offensive presence, I'd only nominate it for D.

"These Pokemon are either usable but have no real niche, or are only capable of doing their specific task and fail at doing anything more than that. Pokemon from this rank have multiple crippling flaws that prevent them from being successful a majority of the time, and are often severely outclassed because of it."

I feel this description fits Galvantula perfectly in the OU metagame. Then again, this is my first time really nominating a ranking and there's probably a whole host of reasons Galvantula isn't even D... so if anyone more experienced than me can give me reasons as to why it isn't there that'd be nice. But personally... D seems fine for it.

I support galvantula for D rank, he seems to fit the bill pretty well. I would say he is only outclassed as a sticky web user by shuckle because it is faster than smeargle and is less prone to getting taunted turn 1, and not like its common but espeon sure as hell isnt bouncing back sticky web if galvantula is using it because it gets cleanly OHKOd. and SW/bug buzz/thunder/hp ice seems like it has decent coverage at least enough to not be completely useless after it gets up web. Id be interested in hearing if anyone was actually opposed to it getting D rank cuz it seems perfect to me.

I'm opposed to Galvantula getting ranked. It has literally nothing over Shuckle. It can still get Taunted by certain mons and does nothing outside of putting up Sticky Web. And just the opponent having Excadrill makes it a waste of a team slot, not to mention TTar's Sand breaks its Sash so it can OHKO.

Shuckle's got Mental Herb and Encore so it isn't set up fodder for anything and has the bulk to set up Sticky Web and/or Stealth Rock if need be.

I'd sooner rank Swadloon over Galvantula, because at least someone's hit 1950 or so on ladder with it.

I actually prefer Galvantula to Shuckle, because Shuckle feels like deadwieght and at least Galv can spam really accurate Thunders. It's great that Shuckle has Mental Herb and Sturdy, and it can stop set up sweepers with Encore, but it contributes nothing offensively.

I'd argue that Shuckle contributes more offensively than Galvantula. Stealth Rock is a great offensive tool and having both hazards on one mon is a huge boon and is better than splitting the load, especially when it is not always easy to keep them up. I've found that Shuckle is less prone to giving free turns than Galv, too, which is another thing that more offensive teams (Web teams) appreciate.

I support Galvantula for D
Being the only SWebber which can hit back, along with its SPAMABLE THUNDER, Galv has a decent (if small) niche in OU, it even has access to Volt Switch to keep momentum going and Thunder Wave if you really want it (Yes Thundurus does it better, but Galv is a good alternative)
Not only that, but thanks to its 108 speed, it can outspeed some key threats. (Hell, you can give it HP ice to lure Garchomp and the like)
Yes, it's frail. Yes it's outsped and easily taken care of by Greninja. But this is why it should be D. I mean,if BLISSEY can be D when it's COMPLETELY outdone by Chansey besides in one or two niches, something like Galv should be ranked. An I right?

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
furthermore, shuckle can create switch-in and setup opportunities for teammates via infestation +encore. practically every team has some way of walling galvantula so the offensive presence is really rather moot, plus shuckle actually contributes more to offensive teams by enabling setup and providing rocks, which shuckle doesn't.

Punchshroom

FISHIOUS REND MEGA SHARPEDO
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
furthermore, shuckle can create switch-in and setup opportunities for teammates via infestation +encore. practically every team has some way of walling galvantula so the offensive presence is really rather moot, plus shuckle actually contributes more to offensive teams by enabling setup and providing rocks, which shuckle doesn't.
You meant Galvantula.

Regardless, Shuckle is incredibly consistent at setting up Web, has Stealth Rock so its teammates aren't burdened from carrying it, has Encore to prevent opponents from setting up in its face, and Infestation to prevent double switches and maintain switch advantage over the opponent, all while being bulky enough to pull it off. Shuckle definitely warrants more merit over Galvantula.

Albacore

sludge bomb is better than sludge wave
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Galvantula is complete garbage... As explained above, there is really no reason to use it over Shuckle, who provides rocks and webs and isn't complete setup fodder (Encore is really good on Shuckle and a huge factor to why it's such a good SW setter, not only punishing setup but also giving free switches to a lot of stuff). And Galvantula's so called "offensive presence" really doesn't exist; even Thunder isn't hurting much from an unboosted base 97 SpA. Galvantula isn't just outclassed, it's outclassed by a niche mon, and tbh, I'd sooner use Kricketune than Galvantula, because at least that thing has Taunt.

all the points about shuckle are true, but regardless of shuckle severely outclassing galvantula I can still see galvantuals niche as the fastest SW in the game. That sentence alone is enough to warrant him for D rank imo(that is literally the defintion). but it also doesnt allow any defoggers to switch in on it , it hits a good amount of the tier with decent coverage and could potentially get some key damage on a pokemon like heatran or something. I mean personally I think galvantula is trash and I will never use him, but he does seem like D potential.

Edit: To be more specific, if you want to guarantee sticky web to get on your opponents side of the field you can use galvantula and he will definitely do that job(keeping it on the field is up to you), because anything that could potentially taunt him would get wrecked by bug buzz. So that is his one niche that he can definitely accomplish. I mean for example, if shuckle leads off against excadrill, it has a 30% chance to not do its job, whereas galvantula would 100%. Its a small niche but thats why its D rank.

Last edited:
all the points about shuckle are true, but regardless of shuckle severely outclassing galvantula I can still see galvantuals niche as the fastest SW in the game. That sentence alone is enough to warrant him for D rank imo(that is literally the defintion). but it also doesnt allow any defoggers to switch in on it , it hits a good amount of the tier with decent coverage and could potentially get some key damage on a pokemon like heatran or something. I mean personally I think galvantula is trash and I will never use him, but he does seem like D potential.

Edit: To be more specific, if you want to guarantee sticky web to get on your opponents side of the field you can use galvantula and he will definitely do that job(keeping it on the field is up to you), because anything that could potentially taunt him would get wrecked by bug buzz. So that is his one niche that he can definitely accomplish. I mean for example, if shuckle leads off against excadrill, it has a 30% chance to not do its job, whereas galvantula would 100%. Its a small niche but thats why its D rank.
Fastest SW mean nothing when you cannot guarantee it up against several faster Taunt suicide leads like Azelf. SW alone just a really shitty hazard since so many things don't even give a shit about it, and you really need to build a team around the hazard. If you build a team dedicated for SW, there is no reason to use Galvantula over Shuckle because a guaranteed SW much better than a fast SW. The point of which Galvantula beats Defoggers is moot because: 1. Tula dies very early (i.e. before bringing Defoggers in) against any team that actually cares about SW; 2. No sane Defogger wants to Defog on Shuckle either because Infestation + Encore is a thing. At least Shuckle can still get SR up if it sees a team that don't care about SRSW, and can at least do some work with against stall and bulky offense instead of becoming deadweight. And for that Excadril thing Galvantula will have 0% of keeping it up before it dies because EQ -> Rapid Spin, or if its Scarf Exca instead, it is also 70% like Shuckle because Rock Slide. Shuckle at least have 70% chance against it. And no one will keep in Shuckle or Galvantula in Exca anyways. Hence it is completely eclipsed and should stay unranked.

Last edited:
Fastest SW mean nothing when you cannot guarantee it up against several faster Taunt suicide leads like Azelf. SW alone just a really shitty hazard since so many things don't even give a shit about it, and you really need to build a team around the hazard. If you build a team dedicated for SW, there is no reason to use Galvantula over Shuckle because a guaranteed SW much better than a fast SW. The point of which Galvantula beats Defoggers is moot because: 1. Tula dies very early (i.e. before bringing Defoggers in) against any team that actually cares about SW; 2. No sane Defogger wants to Defog on Shuckle either because Infestation + Encore is a thing. At least Shuckle can still get SR up if it sees a team that don't care about SR, and can at least do some work with against stall and bulky offense instead of becoming deadweight. And for that Excadril thing Galvantula will have 0% of keeping it up before it dies because EQ -> Rapid Spin, or if its Scarf Exca instead, it is also 70% like Shuckle because Rock Slide. Shuckle at least have 70% chance against it. And no one will keep in Shuckle or Galvantula in Exca anyways. Hence it is completely eclipsed and should stay unranked.
Yeah actually I was arguing under the pretense of Sticky web not being complete ass, but after you reminding that it needs so much support in addition to sticky web I am comfortable leaving galvantula unranked.

I... kinda have to agree myself now, Sticky Web on it's own does seem kinda meh. Oh well; forget I ever said anything lel

RichieTheGarchomp

Banned deucer.
If Galvantula would be ranked, they would have to make a whole other rank for Galvantula: E rank.
Galvantula only sets up Sticky web, and even with that decent typing, it gets endangered by not getting OHKO'ed. Shuckle does the job 10x better, and Shuckle isn't even that good of a mon.
So be quiet about that stupid junk mon Galvantula.

If Galvantula would be ranked, they would have to make a whole other rank for Galvantula: E rank.
Galvantula only sets up Sticky web, and even with that decent typing, it gets endangered by not getting OHKO'ed. Shuckle does the job 10x better, and Shuckle isn't even that good of a mon.
So be quiet about that stupid junk mon Galvantula.
We already reached a conclusion, I admitted I was wrong and we stopped talking about it.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
mb.
So, I really think Greninja should be demoted. Your guys thoughts? Ill put in why in a sec; 2 laz
I've been a good guy already and talked about the stuff alexwolf wanted to discuss so I guess I'll just talk about other stuff. Greninja shouldn't drop to A. Protean, versatility, solid speed tier, good cleaner. There's too many positive traits with Greninja that could really warrant a drop and I don't see it in the same boat as things like Gengar and Gliscor in terms of viability.

Aragorn the King

Literally a duck
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Okay, so in addition to Cress rising, I think C- should be fixed up a bit.

Diancie: It's really really really bad. There's like no serious reason for using it, and I'd rather it be unranked. I guess D would be acceptable, but I think we need to get out of the habit of just giving a D to anything already ranked that's bad. Sure, Diancie isn't 100% outclassed by anything, but neither are Roserade, Crobat, or Mega Banette. However, due to better options existing for all four (Rhyerior and Bronzong for Diancie, Chesnaught, Venusaur, Amoonguss, Froslass, and Klefki, for Roserade, Talonflame for Crobat, and Sableye for Banette, they don't really find a niche in OU, and imo should all be unranked.

Exploud: Exploud is definitely better than Diancie, since nothing really does what it does. It's a wall breaker with a highly spamable STAB move and coverage to decimate all of its resists. However, due to its poor bulk and poor speed, it's easily destroyed by offense. I'm leaning towards dropping this to D, since it needs a lot of support to be run successfully, usually in the form of a whole TR team.

Gastrodon: Gastrodon is a pretty cool Pokemon now. Usually stall prefers other bulky waters, but Gastrodon is able to differentiate itself with its Rock resistance and Water immunity, thus being probably the best rain check in the game. It also has a really good matchup v. Volt Turn teams, as well as beating every Electric type in the game. Seriously, if you ever find yourself weak to Manectric, Thundurus, Raikou, etc, Gastrodon is really great. It also is immune to all of Rotom-W's moves, but doesn't appreciate getting burnt. Finally, it's also able to counter offensive Heatran, and beat defensive Heatran, albeit less reliably, which is really great. I think its handling of Rain, Electric-types, and Heatran makes it worthy of a rise to C.

Ludicolo: Ludicolo is really really really niche. It has absolutely zero impact on the metagame, since by running it you're usually not running Omastar, Kingdra, or Keldeo, which hurts your rain team severely. It has zero effect on the metagame, but is interesting since it reliably beats Gastrodon and unreliably beats Ferrothorn, two stops for rain teams. I think these two attributes may warrant D, but I definitely don't think it's C- worthy.

Slowking: I've always liked this guy. It has a nice AV set that's able to handle terrifying special attackers like Charizard-Y, Landorus, and Keldeo very well, and also packs utility in Dragon Tail. It's main problem is by running it you aren't using a physically defensive bulky water, so you will need to cover that with team support. However, I think it's a step above mons that deserve C- (Venomoth, Haxorus, Gorebyss), so a rise to C would make sense to me.

Tornadus: This thing really doesn't do much that Tornadus-T can't do. Yes, it hits harder and has priority Taunt + Rain Dance, but the extra Speed + Regenerator is what makes Tornadus-T viable. A support set with Tailwind or Rain Dance + Taunt + STAB + filler might be D worthy, but I'd never seriously use it when Tornadus-T exists. D or unranked please.

Umbreon: This guy's one niche was as a cleric that beat Aegislash, but now that Aegi's gone, I don't see what this guy's use is. Sure, its bulk is monstrous, but its bland typing doesn't really doesn't cover any threats in OU. Dark resists Dark, yes, but STAB Dark users are relatively rare, but when they do exist, they tend to use you as setup bait (Mega Ttar) since they resist Foul Play, or just attack you with their Fighting coverage (Weavile) since you pose no threat. Dark is immune to Psychic, yes, but the main offensive Psychic-type wallbreakers, Mega Medicham + Mega Gardevoir, have a secondary STAB that obliterates Umbreon. It does wall Lati@s, but there are better, more viable things for that. Lastly, Dark resists Ghost. The only common offensive Ghost is Gengar, who you do tend to wall. However, Gengar will end up burning you, so you don't want to stay in. Overall yes it does stuff, but its typing is very bland, and it overall doesn't contribute anything to OU. It's outclassed as a cleric in general by Clefable, and I think it's better for it to be unranked.

Also, I know I said I wasn't going to do a massive post, but I'm bored and don't want to do any homework.

Chansey: I think a drop definitely makes sense. It's really passive, and that isn't ideal on stall. It isn't bad at all, it's just that clerics/rock setters with more offensive presence + a better defensive typing, ie. Clefable, are generally better.

Skarmory: Very similar to Chansey. It has no offensive presence really, and so has to rely on things like Toxic, Whirlwind, and Counter to hurt everything it's supposed to beat, which is relatively unreliable. It has defog, which is great for stall, but other Defoggers exist, and now some stall teams are turning to StallMie, which is a solid bulky water + spinner. I think it makes sense for all stall hazard removers, other than Latias (whose stall set is by no means common) to be B+, since they're all plagued by different things, and therefore are all different + viable.

Slowbro: I'm not sure. It's a really reliable bulky water that just never dies, so there's that. It beats practically every physical attacker in the tier, while also checking/soft countering Keldeo, which is nice. Regenerator + Slack Off help it to avoid getting worn down, and its high special attack aids it in not being setup bait at all. It also has good coverage; it has Fire Blast, Psychic, and Ice Beam, all of which complement Scald well. A rise to A is totally possible; its effect on the metagame is probably on par with stuff like Mega Tar/Mega Scizor. None of them are staples, per se, but they are all incredibly viable, have no outright flaws, and are pretty common.

Manaphy: I'm not totally sure, but I'm leaning towards yes. Its Tail Glow + Rain Dance set is really nice, since it's able to beat non-Ferro stall pretty reliably. It also beats Ferro without Power Whip/with luck, but that's not worth considering for a rank. In addition to beating non Ferro stall, it also removes Sand teams' sand, which is really cool. It also has viable CM and TG + 3 attacks sets, which while not as good as TG + RD + Surf + Psychic, are viable enough to consider. I think its versatility, handling of two common types of teams, and no outright weakness to other types of teams makes it a good contender for A-.

Mega Aerodactyl: It's only outsped by Mega Man + some scarfers, so its offensive sets, also thanks to its great coverage, are able to revenge kill a bunch of things, including, but not limited to, Gyarados, Dragonite, and ScarfTran. It resists Fire, Flying, and Normal, and OHKOs Pinsir, Talon, and Raptor, and so is a really good bird check, and also thanks to Taunt, Roost, and Flying/Water coverage, it's able to beat common Stall Pokemon like Heatran, Victini, and Amoonguss. Dactyl is definitely worth bringing to A- for its stallbreaking, revengekilling, and birdspam checking abilities.

Mega Alakazam:
I'm not really sure of where it belongs. It has slight 4mss in that it's a tossup whether it uses Protect, Taunt, or Substitute. Additionally, it hates priority, has an over-reliance on inaccurate moves, can only afford to stay in on things it can OHKO, and is also reliant on the opponent's ability. On paper, it doesn't look that great, but in practice, it actually is a really effective Pokemon. It is able to revenge kill Pokemon reliant on speed-boosting abilities, which is fantastic, and it is also able to boost its power if it traces Sheer Force or Protean. There's no doubt that it's a superb revenge killer in OU, it's just that it needs to fit in with other A- Pokemon. I think its relevant problems are similar to those of Diggersby (both can be player around relatively easily), however due to one's immense power and one's immense Speed, they are really solid revenge killers and late game sweepers. Zam it has such little competition for its role and can do its job of revenge killing top tier stuff (Kabutops, Excadrill, Kingdra, Omastar, Mega Tyranitar, Mega Gyarados) incredibly well (reliance on focus miss is it's only real flaw here), I don't think its addition to A- is absurd.

Hydreigon: Hydreigon could drop I guess. Its LO set has great coverage, which allows it to function very well against defense, provided Fairies are removed. That part is huge. Azumarill makes its life hell, and Clefable does too. Itcan run Iron Tail/Flash Cannon, but they're very hard to fit in. Due to its not having a clear niche, but still being able to function, I think it's very similar to Chandelure, and thus C rank is imaginable.

Thundurus-T: Thundy-T similarly doesn't have a big impact on the metagame. It's known to be good only because of its Double Dance set, which is able to put in work v. offense and defense. Its very powerful, but its biggest flaw is it can't be Thundy-I, who has a much better ability and a much better speed tier, at the cost of 20 special attack, which don't come into play that often. It totally can put work in a game, but I'm really not sure where it belongs. I think it fits in with the mediocre but still holding-of-a-niche mons in C+ like Infernape and Togekiss.

Cresselia: Read if interested. tl;dr yes, rise to B-.

Jellicent: Jellicent is an interesting stallbreaker than can counter keldeo, which is awesome. It appreciates aegi and mawile dying and bisharp's usage going down, and i think D is possible. It doesn't have a huge impact on the metagame, but a mon that pressures stall + keldeo offense is nice, and I think it's on par with Tentacruel at least.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)