The Wyoming Tournament Round 1! (So I lied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met up with CleverCretin once but it was apparently too laggy, for our challenges never led to the actual battle(s). I haven't seen him on Shoddy since.

beat rory 2-1 in some very fun games

round 1- i had a brine/blizzard empoleon which he couldnt really counter.

round 2-my team had some pretty good toxicstallers, but he had a rest/thunder ampharos that ruined my strategy.

round 3-his lead was a double team/return snubbull, which tore thru half my team before i finally found a pokemon on my team with swift. i managed a comeback thanks to thunder wave/return ambipom and a lot of parahax. having his golbat get stuck on fly certainly helped.

gg dude

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I am playing loedoc atm on the CAP server.

Won first match 4-0

Won second match 3-0

Lost third match 2-0

We barely managed to get the matches in before the deadline, but we did!! I won the series 2 games to 1.

ggs

bojangles

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
As of now PurpleWeezing and myself have only played one game, which he won. If we can't complete our other matches, I guess he is the winner.

Should get the last match of my matchup done later tomorrow. I'll shoot a pm to my opponent when I get home tomorrow
and what he meant by that was that he would not contact me after repeatedly telling me the only time we would battle is when he decided and that I should sit around waiting for him to private message me lol

Folgorio

I KickTehAss
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I haven't seen invictus on shoddy like.....ever.
I'm starting to think that maybe he died or something

how hard is it to get your matches done o_O

you don't even have to build a team which takes the most time imo

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i won the first game then he had to leave during the second one so he just gave me the win

the queen of wyoming is back and is ready to usurp the king @___@

RODAN

Banned deucer.
Hi, prince here telling queen jackal that she won't become the king as i am next in line!!!

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
As the Overlord of Wyoming, I am taking over this tournament. Sonuis is having computer problems so I'm running things now.

First of all, there will be a slight extension. The round is now over on Saturday, July 11th. 8 PM EST.

Get your matches done!

Folgorio

I KickTehAss
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Heh thank god for that extension untill June 11th. Anyways it seems that invictus wasn't dead after all and we got the matches done.
I won 2-1. gg invictus :)

Sonuis has computer troubles, which is why he hasn't updated in a while. Note how none of the recently reported battles have been.

Duskie

Boats n Hoes
I told my opponent to contact me as soon as he was ready after countless pm's i've sent.Still not a response..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)