Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 21 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The full set of elemental punches are on offer, but they're illegal with Close Combat, so the less powerful fang attacks will have to suffice
That is what Smogon says about Granbull.
Correct me if I'm wrong but, Snubull can breed with Smeargle so it's a 100% legal right?

When killed by pursuit, does the trainer choose a new poke to send out (and at the end of the turn) or the poke to be sent out is still sent out?

the poké you wanted to switch in will switch in automaticly if the poké you wanted to switch out faints by pursuit.

That is what Smogon says about Granbull.
Correct me if I'm wrong but, Snubull can breed with Smeargle so it's a 100% legal right?
This was true way back before Platinum, since the elemental punches weren't tutorable in the 4th gen at that point. It's outdated now, though, since Granbull can learn the elemental punches by Pl/HG/SS move tutor.

This does not deserve a thread,so here goes..

Guys,i need help as soon as possible.

The National Greek Championship will begin in 6 days from now and i don't have a clue about what team to use.I would have taken my time to build a team,by many programming projects for university consume most of my time these days.So if anyone has ~15mins to spare,please help me build a decent team.This team has to be emailed to the company that holds the event in 3 days max from now,and will be used in each and every battle.

Forced lv100 single

These are banned:Arceus, Celebi, Darkrai, Deoxys, Dialga, Garchomp, Giratina , Groudon, Ho-oh, Kyogre, Lugia, Manaphy, Mew, Mewtwo, Palkia, Rayquaza, Wobbuffet, Shaymin (Sky forme),Rotom formes.
HGSS moves are banned(fuck..no Exspeed)

Statistics(concerning pokemon usage and such)from last year's tournament can be found HERE.
It's in English don't worry ;)

I have pretty much every competitive OU poke,as the Wifi forum shall end up being my resting place lol.

So please,if anyone has some free time,help me out.

*Note:Pokemon in Greece are not popular,thus competition won't be as strong as on Shoddy.Still it's quite decent.Hidden Power won't be a common,i believe.

PMing/VMing me with ideas will be much appreciated as well as posting here.
Also,you could give me a link to a RMT in the archives,if you think that would help.

Thanks in advance!

I would suggest checking the RMT forum.

Here's a not-bad dual screens offense team:

Floozy (Azelf) @ Light Clay
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP/4 Def/252 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Taunt
- Explosion
- Light Screen
- Reflect
---
Tsar kolokol (Bronzong) @ Leftovers
Ability: Heatproof
EVs: 252 HP/86 Atk/80 Def/92 SDef
Sassy nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Gyro Ball
- Explosion
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
---
Ecnemalas (Salamence) (M) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 232 Atk/252 Spd/24 SAtk
Naughty nature (+Atk, -SDef)
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Outrage
---
Boltergeist (Gengar) (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
---
Kirby (Clefable) (F) @ Light Clay
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP/240 Def/16 SDef
Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Seismic Toss
- Wish
- Light Screen
- Reflect
---
Boomstick (Breloom) (M) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 48 HP/252 Atk/208 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Mach Punch
- Swords Dance
- Facade
- Rock Slide
---

You probably don't have the right Azelf, in which case I'd suggest Aerodactyl lead, and put screens on Bronzong. If you fear Porygon2 you can try Dragonite over Salamence.

I know this team probably has problems. I am not asking for a rate in this thread.

thanks,cantab although that's not my style of play.
I thought sth in like 10mins,based on what is seen HERE.

Remember,this not shoddy(pokes and movesets are completely different),

All out offense
-lead(don't know yet,maybe bronzong)
-New Mixmence
-NP Infernape
-Scarfed Starmie
-Dancing tank Gliscor
-Careful Tyranitar with Counter

Any ideas?

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Can anyone recommend a good, solid Latias spread for a bulky offense team (with Restalk Machamp!)?
If you already have a Choice Scarfer on your team, you can't go wrong with the "Life Orb +Three Attacks", right here on Smogon.

With that set, you are granted widespread coverage to hit prominent threats such as Vaporeon and Empoleon without being locked into one move. In addition, you also get the benefit of instant recovery.

However, if you are in need of a reliable revenge killer, the "Choice Scarf"set is always a good option. If you run Timid, which is highly recommended, you are ensured to outspeed and OHKO +1 positive speed-natured Salamences with Draco Meteor.

jc104

Humblest person ever
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Someone suggested in the RMT forum that it is a good idea to put 0 IVs in attack on you special sweepers, due to reduced confusion damage. Is this the case? (I noticed that it would also reduce the power of struggle)

Someone suggested in the RMT forum that it is a good idea to put 0 IVs in attack on you special sweepers, due to reduced confusion damage. Is this the case? (I noticed that it would also reduce the power of struggle)
It can help. Para+Struggle are affected by Attack. Struggle can also Critical Hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)