Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to report Dawn Hikari for bring a BL (staraptor) into a UU battle, DCing in the middle of the battle or as he says "his connection dropped" at a very convenient time, and being a dick about it afterwards. I had decided not to blacklist him, but then he decides to ask me to blacklist him, which is what I am doing now.
Before he disconnected, I had KO'd 2 of his pokemon (ambipom and Kabutops), got +2 defense on my Hitmontop from bulk ups, but was brought down by intimidates. I decided to continue on the battle even though he had Staraptor. I SE his Staraptor and catch it with pursuit on the switch, bringing it to red health. Afterwards, he sends in Arcanine for another intimidate and DC's.

Edit: Also, I clearly specified in my battle me post no BL's

I'd like to report Dawn Hikari for bring a BL (staraptor) into a UU battle, DCing in the middle of the battle or as he says "his connection dropped" at a very convenient time, and being a dick about it afterwards. I had decided not to blacklist him, but then he decides to ask me to blacklist him, which is what I am doing now.
Before he disconnected, I had KO'd 2 of his pokemon (ambipom and Kabutops), got +2 defense on my Hitmontop from bulk ups, but was brought down by intimidates. I decided to continue on the battle even though he had Staraptor. I SE his Staraptor and catch it with pursuit on the switch, bringing it to red health. Afterwards, he sends in Arcanine for another intimidate and DC's.

Edit: Also, I clearly specified in my battle me post no BL's
yeah my connection dropped, then you were being an asshole so i cursed you out, and i dont have a kabutops. Also i brought Starraptor by mistake. I told you after the connection dropped that i would sub her out and put something else back in- then you decided to be a pretentious dick so i cursed you out. Ok anyway bye. enjoy being a lame.

Celsius = hacker.
His spiritomb took less than 30 damage from a max attack life orbed earthquake. and he took little damage from my special sweeper while 2-3hko my team.
at 1st i just thaught yeah whatever its only a game but then through the middle of the match i realized he definetly hacked in some way so i left the match and put up a trade, he saw the trade was there for 10 seconds instead of joining he got off wifi. He's scared to show his pokemon because they're hacks.
these are his friend codes:
HG FC : 0174 3966 3100
PT FC: 4641 1591 1786
beware battling him definetly some kind of hacks used.
I can understand your doubts when you saw that I did not accept the exchange.
Purpose I'm in smogon forums only to fight, and when I saw that you had run away after a crushing defeat, I immediately enchainer a fight with a friend (he can testify Cristiano95 ^ ^ this excuse and also because my pokemon are hacks for the same team I played against him). Time2Kill you say I hack because my spiritomb has good resistance Flygon Earthquake of Choice Scarf with Fire Blast and also burned Flygon? lol. And because it has good resistance to gyroball of metagross lead? And if my Spiritomb was really hack when I saw your special sweeper why did I switch to Blissey? In short you play weird stuff, you lose, blame hack and after? The staff will decide if I can still stand the test of the trade I will do ^ ^. And if necessary I will say to my friend to testify. I accuse Time2Kill false accusations.
That is really the kind of story that I do not want to have. And also the kind of tension that I did not want to feel: /
I do not want to appear in the list for such reasons. I am a respectable player.
( SOrry for my english i'm french ^^ )

To be correct I fled before, then I turned off my DS. When it shows who won. If it's a DC, then I DCd. But I had to go. And I didn't want to DC so I fled. Sorry because of that.

SDCL is a hacker.
He had a shiny Deoxys with Wonder Guard and a Palkia with wonder Guard. I thought little of it when I OHKO'd his Deoxys with a +6 shadow claw from SD Arceus, but then he whipped out Palkia with Wonder Guard, too. I used my Transform Mew to Transform into Palkia, and he had 3 water attacks and Aura sphere, so I fled(no dragon attacks on any of my remaining pokemon). We had previously agreed to ubers. His team was Garchomp, Arceus, Palkia, Deoxys, Jirachi, and a Gyarados captured in a cherish ball without Intimidate. I'm not sure what to make of the whole situation. Here's his FC:
Nite FC:1547 3269 6775

DEFINETLY HACKED: black cotton
his sig.
Soul Silver FC: 1334-0311-2418 also sometimes, legal hack.
okay, im in a battle with this guy and i'll admit he completely destroyed me, but get this his bulky vaporeon outspeeded my scarfed latias! when i was coming in for a revenge kill, and i know it wasnt scarfed because his vaporeon kept healing himself with leftovers.
After the game i sent him a DOZEN pm's asking him to come into a trade to check for hacks and he tried to play dumb and act like he didnt know how to trade.
I still have the trade up, he's not online i put the trade up immediately after the battle he stood there for 40 seconds while it was up and then signed off.
BULKY VAPOREONS or ANY vaporeons at that can OUTSPEED A SCARFED LATIAS WITH 252 speed EVs PERIOD.

dont be stupid you trick your scarf into my exxegutor then i blow up, and now i'm seeing you on and tryiing to trade and you freaking deny, come on i will prove to you

Edit 1: So what? Are you Satisfied now?

dont be stupid you trick your scarf into my exxegutor then i blow up, and now i'm seeing you on and tryiing to trade and you freaking deny, come on i will prove to you
i put your scarf on your egg whatever after your vaporeon got my health down to half when i came in for a revenge kill, yeah i traded and saw those bs stats, having all your pokemon's IV's as 31 isnt a legal hack just so you know.
How do i know you didnt switch your team out for team with legal EVs before coming back online, never trust the japs.
Watch this prick his pokemon are definetly not legit.
vaporeon doesnt outspeed scarfed latias coming in for a revenge kill.
and it definetly doesnt survive a tbolt from a calm mind jirachi.

Very easy for you to say that, so prove that i outsped and post the vid of our battle show to everyone exactly when my "mega vaporeon" outsped your latias, cause i don't remember anytime with that and also if i remember right you could get black listed or a infraction, i don't know, for accusing me without any proves, but whatever you just ruined my night, and i will not argue with you anymore.

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
yeah i traded and saw those bs stats, having all your pokemon's IV's as 31 isnt a legal hack just so you know.
For bred Pokemon, yes, they are.

Don't ever come here again with nonsense like this. If you're going to post here, you had better come with something more substantial than what you did.

Not taking any action here.

Very easy for you to say that, so prove that i outsped and post the vid of our battle show to everyone exactly when my "mega vaporeon" outsped your latias, cause i don't remember anytime with that and also if i remember right you could get black listed or a infraction, i don't know, for accusing me without any proves, but whatever you just ruined my night, and i will not argue with you anymore.
i would but i didn't record the video, from now on i will though.
I got an infraction for the little jap punchline i made earlier.
So the last thing im gonna say is, watch black cotton, his pokemon do things they're not supposed to do, i.e. bulky vaporeons outspeeding scarfed latias.
You know where to find me, in the battle thread...
any further comments you think you want to make on an ego standpoint can be sent to my PM inbox where i will welcome any confrontation. goodbye.

when do I get un banned.. :\ It was a mistake from my part. didnt know they were hacked. I just wanna start a shop again -.- :(

You Clearyly said you used Pokesav in your thread which you then changed to AR for whatever reason. Also do you honestly think were going to buy the Friend story?
I know its hard to believe.. But its not like pokemon had my OT or anything. They had the OT of my friend. But its not like your goin to believe it .

But then explain why you put you used an AR in your thread when it's obvious you used Pokesav? Also try to Explain why you said you clearly used Pokesav in this post when you said your "friend" hacked them:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2519086&postcount=1249
I used Pokesav to create dittos to breed .. Which still amkes the pokes legit
But I was never selling the dittos. But I thought I would still let people no I used it .. And as to that quote, He asked me why they were hacked and then I checked them myself and found out they were pokesaved .

I know you guys are going to find it hard to believe me . But I do know some people from this community and they know that I dont hack. It was a mistake and I just want a second chance ..

BasicallyBoss disconnected in our match when I had almost win and after that he sent me this pm:
"Latias' speed maxes at 350
I d'd my salamence with 263 speed making it go to 390

you scarfed your latias and your metagross
i know because you tricked it to my skarmory and because your latias attacked before my salamence

fucking cheater"

what's the problem? O_O

To be correct I fled before, then I turned off my DS. When it shows who won. If it's a DC, then I DCd. But I had to go. And I didn't want to DC so I fled. Sorry because of th
For Seuron... I said that because I didn't noticied you fled... my game simply DC...

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
I'd like to recommend AngusTam to be blacklisted. When we battled he DCed after my Breloom put his Smeargle to sleep with spore. Before this I had KO'd his sleep talk Machamp. I sent him 2 VMs and a PM asking what had happened but he didn't respond. Looking at his visitor page there is another incident of DCing.

Edit: Also, his visitor page registered that he was still on when I sent these messages to him.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Added regen1 to the d/c hall of shame since this was the 4th time reported here. BasicallyBoss got sent a warning VM.

Of course seurun spammed to be banned for good.

So if someone d/c the turn before i win, what can i do about it?

EDIT: user name on here is KotO123
EDIT: they also won't respond when i asked about it, or even to deny it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)