The World Cup of Pokemon V - Signup Thread [UPDATED With Captains(Post #2)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirming...gg and sorry team

Played on auto pilot made liek 3 or 4 mistakes and threw the battle away in the end with Crocune. I am fucking angry with me.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
looks like it will come down to the final battle! is there a set time for that battle yet?

Gogogogo México.

Good luck to both players. I did'nt see Jorge post something about the battle, but i'm pretty sure he´s on it.

Jackal

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would like to congratulate team Brazil for qualifying for this year's World Cup. I would also like to thank Mexico for showing enthusiasm and battling well. I would also like to thank them for cooperation, and hopefully they can come back next year even stronger.

With that we have our full list of teams, and I can safely say that Brazil looks like a strong team, having watched the pi face battle. Should make for a good tournament :)

Rurushu

Sleepless Strategist
is a Past WCoP Champion
Shoddybattle username: Rurushu
State of residence/Country: São Paulo, Brazil
Nationality: Brazilian

Team name: United Kingdom

Captain name: twash

Players:
- twash
- Taylor
- 6A9 Ace Matador
- vashta
- Havak
- Kinneas
- ASHLEY YOUNG. (a.k.a mammon alt)
- Sage Abdul (a.k.a Minato.)

Substitutes:
- Zak91
- Mechazawa

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
haha that flag is dead perfect XD

also I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but mechazawa is better than half your active roster and has come up big for me in SPL going 4-0, and zak91 is getting pretty good, he won this small tournament recently called smogon tour 9, not many people know about that though.

Jackal

Important: There is no real reason for me to limit rosters to only two subs, so I have decided to expand it to 4. This doesn't really change too much but I guess it gives Captains more flexibility and will help prevent the mess that happened to Asia last year.

So to all you Captains who submitted rosters already, feel free to add two more subs if you wish (it is not mandatory)

Shoddybattle Username: shiki misaki
Country/State of Residence: Australian

I hope it's not too late to sign up!

eta: lol twash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)