Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so 1 month long seasons (and we don't know if we can change them manually or not) That's not too bad :)
Called it

Seasons? SEASONS? That's wicked. Hopefully they won't make certain pokes only available during certain seasons, but may change the rarity (you have a better chance of finding Mamepato in the Spring than the Winter). Or maybe they'll change seasons on a cycle, like the seasons change every 30 days or something; think Harvest Moon.
White Wing sounds dumb. Maybe if it just lowered your attacking stats, then he'd make an alright wall, but to lower ALL the stats is ridiculous. It would've made a good counter to flinch hax.

Being a Grass/Normal type, I wonder if bambi changes the normal type depending on the season once it evolves?

Could bring us Fire/Grass STAB finally!

I was hoping for some more...epic pokemon from CoroCoro. Hopefully there's more scans.

Also, Sprout Breath might make Focus Blast more viable! /not

Edit: Bambi = new Eevee and that Pokabu evolution is fake imo, I've seen that artwork on Deviant art.

I was hoping for some more...epic pokemon from CoroCoro. Hopefully there's more scans.

Also, Sprout Breath might make Focus Blast more viable! /not

Edit: Bambi = new Eevee and that Pokabu evolution is fake imo, I've seen that artwork on Deviant art.
yeah its been confirmed fake... btw serebii&pokejungle say the leaked scan may also be fake now. >_< so frustrating with fakes flying around.

At least the deer is real I think!

If it changes types, then:

Summer = Grass/Fire, Winter = Grass/Ice, Spring = Grass/Water, Fall = Grass/Flying?

There's no way it'd keep normal imo, GF wouldn't troll us like that

That green broccoli-like thing looks like something Serebii posted a long time ago; they posted images of two clay models that somebody had made. One of them was Kibago, and the other looks just like the green one just leaked. I'll try and find the link if I can.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
The plant owl comes from the demo, so it if's a fake, it has no relation to the apparently fake Corocoro scan. Same thing with the picture showing Shikijika's formes and Aloe, they apparently ARE from Corocoro, with only the big page being a fake.

How do we know that these series of scans are fake as well?
It's quite simple. Go check the scan with Bambi's (its name is difficult to remember, I'll admit) formes. See there? You can see Spring Forme's legs. That means that, as one should expect, Bambi got all of its formes shown TOGETHER. Now check the big page scan. See the problem? Yeah.

Pokebeach confirmed the page with the 5 Pokemon was fake. It's a shame really, I really liked that interpretation of broccoli and new Magikarp. On another note, maybe their abilities aren't as shitty as the fake scans said. lol

Holy crap they're getting good. They even made up fake stats for the swan. I have to admit, though, I really liked the classification Harem Pokemon.

At least the deer is real I think!

If it changes types, then:

Summer = Grass/Fire, Winter = Grass/Ice, Spring = Grass/Water, Fall = Grass/Flying?

There's no way it'd keep normal imo, GF wouldn't troll us like that
I think Fall will be Grass/Psychic. Grass/Ghost is really the only other possibility that makes sense.

They've said that this time corocoro will reveal a lot of pokemon and some "master piece" or something , they will surely reveal a lot more in the next 1-2 days , and tbh I don't really care if Luvdisc evolves or not

What about Grass/Ground, since the leaves fall off the trees and onto the ground? It may not make a lot of since, but I don't think the others do either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)