Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
stellar said that Daruma Mode only activates at then end of the turn, if Hihidaruma has less than 50% HP. Does the transformation happen after all HP regeneration (Leftovers, Wish, etc.) or before? After makes more sense, but it's worth checking. Also, if a transformed Hihidaruma loses it's ability, would it still transform back at the end of the turn?

Just to make sure this doesn't disappear because of the new page starting:

Hi, this is more of a request than a question, but here we go:

Can someone please make a video showing Freeze Bolt and Cold Flare, used by Kyuremu, and V-Generate, used by Victini? I know some of you with 1337 hacking skills should be able to do that and screen-record it with an emulator. I just want to see the animations of those attacks, so it doesn't have to be a full battle.

Oh, and if you could upload that video somewhere where I can download it, that would be awesome! :)

Can one transfer pokeymons from an english cartrigde via pokeshifter to japanese black/white?

or is there a language barrier..?

Does Erufuu's Encore,Endeavor faster than Furiijio Ice shard?
I don't know all Mischievous Heart effect. It'll make Erufuu none attack move go faster other attack move?

BurningMan

fueled by beer
Does Erufuu's Encore,Endeavor faster than Furiijio Ice shard?
I don't know all Mischievous Heart effect. It'll make Erufuu none attack move go faster other attack move?
every support move used by mischievous heart pokemon gets +1 priority so if erufuun would be faster than furiijio its moves would go before ice shard.

In addition to my earlier request, can someone upload a YouTube video of them using Shiny Latios in battle? I am having trouble choosing whether to rng for normal or shiny.

BurningMan

fueled by beer
How does the Ability Inconsistent work?

Has the item Shell Bell changed in Gen. V?

How do you play Pokemon Online?
1. it gives you a random stat boost/drop when you switch in

2. afaik no

3. google pokemon online take the second link

If a Pokemon has odd numbered speed what is the exact boost with a Choice Scarf or Dragon Dance?

For example say your Bulbasaur has 201 speed. With a Scarf its 301.5 Would it round up to 302 or down to 301?

The Pokémon games round everything down (specifically, they only perform integer operations, so all remainders are discarded, even at intermediary stages in the calculations).

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Sorry if this has already been asked, but do we know if there is a Vs. Seeker in these games?? I really hope there is, it made leveling up so much easier in the other games.

Could this variation of Torment-Tran be effective, or does it completely ruin the point of the set?

Heatran @ Leftovers
244HP/32SpA/12SpD/220Spe
Calm nature
- Torment
- Substitute/Protect
- Toxic
- Lava Plume

Tell me if it's viable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)