[Standard] Troll NOC Mafia Game Over - Mafia Wins!

FRANKLIN was ~chatzilla@synIRC-99C5FC2E.nomads.utk.edu * AAAAAA
FRANKLIN using nightmare.uk.eu.synirc.net Sun Jan 23 18:13:15 2011

CHECK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU WRECK YOURSELF

BY THAT I MEAN ANYONE CAN CHECK THE ABOVE THEMSELVES USING WHOWAS

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
FRANKLIN was ~chatzilla@synIRC-99C5FC2E.nomads.utk.edu * AAAAAA
FRANKLIN using nightmare.uk.eu.synirc.net Sun Jan 23 18:13:15 2011

CHECK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU WRECK YOURSELF
Haha, so you go to UTK, too? That's a long way from Newport Beach. I changed my nick to franklin to see if it was registered. It wasn't.

P.S. Pidge thought he was G enough to double post, but he's not
Definitely suspicious. Almost as suspicious as getting randhooked the same night he got randsafeguarded.
Also, don't hate on turtles. They be living longer than you.

Pidge

('◇')
P.S. Pidge thought he was G enough to double post, but he's not
Definitely suspicious. Almost as suspicious as getting randhooked the same night he got randsafeguarded.
Also, don't hate on turtles. They be living longer than you.
i can not help that people like to target me

PIDGE SETS HIS IRC TO IGNORE ALL BLACK PEOPLE
well if that's the best you can come up with, i do believe you're a liar of the most crude nature. why would you make up fake IRC logs unless you want to fool the village?

ARE YOU QUESTIONING MY INTEGRITY SIR?

FIRST YOU WANT US TO GIVE US YOUR SICKLE CELL VACCINES AND NOW YOU WANT US TO REGISTER. LIKE NOT REGISTERING PROVES I WAS NEVER IN FLUODOME. ANYONE WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE ME CAN ASK THE HOST THE SAME QUESTION I DID.

Pidge

('◇')
/whowas franklin

[19:11] === franklin There was no such nickname
[19:11] --- franklin End of WHOWAS
[19:12] === FRANKLIN There was no such nickname
[19:12] --- FRANKLIN End of WHOWAS
[19:12] =-= YOU are now known as franklin
[19:13] =-= YOU are now known as Pidge
[19:15] === franklin ~chatzilla synIRC-99C5FC2E.nomads.utk.edu * AAAAAA
[19:15] --- FRANKLIN End of WHOWAS

/ns info

[19:20] *nickserv* Nick franklin isn't registered.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Guys, lets all calm down and try to resolve this like civilized people, after all we are all very intelligent beings and we can talk about the matter without retorting to insults and personal attacks. We are in this game for fun, and we should try to have the most fun as possible, which is not accomplished by attacking each other.

That being said:

LIKE NOT REGISTERING PROVES I WAS NEVER IN FLUODOME.
Sorry good sir, but I have been all day in #fluodome and I have not seen you on, at all.

Pidge

('◇')
Way to avoid my point Pidge.

We can talk about it and we are right now discussing who is under suspicion.
You have no point. What is your point? Are you suggesting I made up results, even though I correctly knew their role name?

Someone says they hooked me, even though I was safeguarded, and they say they got on #fluodome and asked the host, when they were never on it at all. If anyone has been on #fluodome for about the last hour or more, you will see the only instance of a person named franklin being on it was me changing my nick for a second to it.

Someone says they hooked me, even though I was safeguarded, and they say they got on #fluodome and asked the host, when they were never on it at all. If anyone has been on #fluodome for about the last hour or more, you will see the only instance of a person named franklin being on it was me changing my nick for a second to it.
Er, not to be a buzzkill or whatever, but I don't think he ever actually said that he was ever on #fluodome...

You have no point. What is your point? Are you suggesting I made up results, even though I correctly knew their role name?

Hey, I thought it was possible. It's only a one in 125 chance of being randhooked and randsafeguarded on the same night.

Pidge

('◇')
Er, not to be a buzzkill or whatever, but I don't think he ever actually said that he was ever on #fluodome...
Well he isn't denying it.

ARE YOU QUESTIONING MY INTEGRITY SIR?

FIRST YOU WANT US TO GIVE US YOUR SICKLE CELL VACCINES AND NOW YOU WANT US TO REGISTER. LIKE NOT REGISTERING PROVES I WAS NEVER IN FLUODOME. ANYONE WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE ME CAN ASK THE HOST THE SAME QUESTION I DID.
He doesn't deny being on fluodome. If he was, he would say that. Instead, he says he was there, but not registered.

Pidge

('◇')
PIDGE I'M NOT EXACTLY ASIAN. BUT I KNOW HOW TO USE IRC. EVER HEAR OF /QUERY?

THE RULES SPECIFICALLY STATE BLUE TORNADO OR VONFIEDLER ARE ALWAYS IN FLUODOME. MAYBE YOU SHOULD REREAD THEM, SON.
Seems to me you are changing your story to prevent being caught in a lie. Why didn't you just say you used /query instead of getting into 'oh just because I didn't register blah'.

Hey, I thought it was possible. It's only a one in 125 chance of being randhooked and randsafeguarded on the same night.
The older members tend to get 'rand' more often. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)